Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which do you think is the hottest girl in hbc;

Started by kostas, September 18, 2016, 02:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mooretiger

strongtallgirl is wonderful.

beautiful , smart , fun to talk with and looks great.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mooretiger

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
strongtallgirl is wonderful.

beautiful , smart , fun to talk with and looks great.

OMG, she is so underrated in my opinion.  She is all the things you said.  I don't like to get all gushy about the HBC models, but she really gets me there, because of how pure her spirit is.  I know it's against policy, but I would love to meet her in person just to talk for a few hours, maybe have a drink.  I'm sure I could make my wife understand.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

mooretiger

i would walk there barefoot to meet her.... she is amazing. so beautiful and friendly. she takes my breath away everytime.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zeus1

dulce placer is really underrated, she has HUGE biceps. MissLisa will still be my all time favorite. Rachel is AMAZING-

tarzan7

Naughty Nuriye... Naughty Nuriye... She gets it. Great verbal skills from Free to 1 on 1. Talks trash or as seductive as hell. Dominant, submissive and everything in between. A real Amazon too, curvy and sexy muscles... just too damned seductive and sexy. She gives it her all and connects with everyone. She knows why we're on the site. A real, friendly pro.

Bubbles is another woman who knows why we are there. She is friendly on Free to 1 on 1 like Nuriye. Yes, the stripper pole. She sometimes has mirrors set up for you to see her front to back. Very seductive. Makes you feel like you know her, and that way she is similar to Nuriye.

There have been others such as Laurie Steele and Italian Bombshell (neither have been on much lately) who are similar to Nuriye and Bubbles. NoahTrapQueen is also gorgeous, sexy and could be a talk show host. Sassy, sexy mouth. LOL.

I'll exclude GenFlex (Jennifer Kennedy) because I've seen her in-person, live, and she is amazingly sensual, imaginative and gorgeous. (And she's that way too on HBC, but not on that much.)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kostas

Sexy fitness brunette is sexy as well. I love her especially where she brings up some of her friends and does some duo shows... >:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sexy fitness brunette is sexy as well. I love her especially where she brings up some of her friends and does some duo shows... >:D

Oh... I'm in trouble. I only hope this wonderfully gorgeous Sexy Fitness Brunette does NOT read English language sites. This Italian goddess is bellissima!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbbstrong87


tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kenna Star and it's not close.

Is she good one on one? Facially she is almost TOO perfect. Beautiful woman. But for some reason I didn't think she'd be that great 1 on 1.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jiggle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Angel1....if you wanna see veiny traps, then this girl is your go-to selection.  I don't know how she does it, but when she is just sitting there, her traps don't look impressive, but when she flexes them... omg, they are ready to explode.
Would love to know about her, Her IG or anyother social media?

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kenna Star and it's not close.

Is she good one on one? Facially she is almost TOO perfect. Beautiful woman. But for some reason I didn't think she'd be that great 1 on 1.
You are seriously missing out if you haven't gone private with her yet.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

shriraniot

ALEESHA YOUNG ONLY
but she is missing there for a long time i think
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login