⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My gym conquest

Started by johnnylm, June 15, 2020, 12:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnylm

   The workout had definitely been a challenge. I swear to god that steroid injection felt like it went straight to my cock; but maybe it was watching those muscles of hers explode.  We did back and biceps, and although normally she explained that she would have done biceps last, we did it first because she was concerned about my "staying power." She had a point. Those sweats hid nothing. Her arms were so big and thick that I could see every vein pushing through, and when she started doing reps with eighty pound dumbbells, I thought was going to wet my pants. She threw up a double bicep when she was done and I swear to god everyone froze.  Even the music fucking stopped playing.  Even with her sweats on, you could see the huge, ridged balls of muscle stretching the fabric, and those triceps, deep and hard. She was bigger than any dude in that place by a mile, even with all the guys juicing. We finished with pull-ups. I couldn't do any, so she helped with a couple of sets of negatives, literally just lifted me up to the bar.  She was freaky of course, doing sets of 50 with ninety pounds hanging from a belt.  She asked me if she could take her sweats off for the last set; she was getting too warm and she thought I could handle it. "We'll stretch at home," she said.  She was fucking pumped to begin with, and she exploded up there on that bar. Veins were appearing I had never seen before, and with those biceps and forearms, she looked like a Mr. Universe contestant up there. So yeah, I lived through that. I was shaking from head to toe by the time she was done, and she could see that. I should tell you  that everyone was watching us the entire time we worked out.  Some were snickering. They could guess what was going on, they knew I was her bitch.  And you know what? I was so okay with that. I had never had this much sexual pleasure with anyone in my life. She grabbed my hand and led me out of the gym, and I could tell by her attitude that this wasn't waiting until we were getting home.
   She had her hand on my leg as soon as we got into her car.  "My muscles turn you on so much, don't they?" she said, running her index finger up and down my cock, flexing her arm, so fucking swole, right in my face.
   "Oh fuck yeah," I said. "Fuck yeah."
   "I'm going to tear you up," she said.
   She pulled her bootie shorts down as soon as she pulled out of the garage. Then she grabbed my head and shoved me down there. "Suck it, bitch. Suck my big girl cock." Not that I would have needed a lot of convincing, but I think it was more about her being dominant, she loved that shit. She shuddered and moaned. "Oh, that's it, you're magic down there, Dylan. Don't stop." Stop? Shit, she'd have to pull me off of that delicious meat. She hadn't showered this time and it was a little ripe down there but fuck if it still wasn't the best sushi I ever had. "Goddamn, I'm close already," she said.  She shoved my head in there a little harder. "Suck it hard, Dylan. Take it in your mouth." I went at it hard, sucking it and jamming it with my tongue against my teeth, even, very carefully, nibbling on it, she was fucking loving it, moaning big time, these big, deep monster moans that stiffened my cock, and then I felt the shudder. I slid my mouth down just in time to get a shot of cum right against the back of my throat.  She came so hard I was fucking drowning in it, that hot, thick coconut milk cum.  Finally she let go of my head.  I wiped my mouth. "So good," she said. "I can't wait to have that huge cock of yours inside of me." She rested her hand on it and I swear to god it started bucking against my shorts, like a horse dying to get out of the stable.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GreatJustice

This is just very very good - it's been a great read so far and I hope for more to come

johnnylm

   She was silent the rest of the way home, weaving through traffic like a maniac. We got out of the car and I was just walking towards the back door when she blocked my path. I reached up and grabbed her tits, I couldn't help myself, but then she bent over and all of a sudden I was over her shoulder.  "We'll eat later, okay?"  She had one hand up my shorts, fondling my balls, as we crossed through the kitchen and into the entry hall. I had my hands all over that powerful ass of hers and I felt it explode as she took the stairs two at a time, effortlessly, almost running. We were headed down a long hallway when she suddenly put me down.
   "Oh hi.  Sorry, I forgot to warn you."
   "That's okay, I heard you coming."
   "Dylan, I'd like you to meet my husband, Dave."
   Well this was awkward. My cock was a foot in front of me as I stuck out my hand to shake.
   "That's all right, Dylan."
   "Don't worry, Dylan, you're okay."
   Dave was a big guy, thick arms, a barrel chest. I would never have had a chance in a fight, but all he did was look me over.  "So, you're into freaks," he said.
   It took me a minute. "I think your wife is incredible," I said.
   Ann smiled. "He does too, actually. He'd never admit it, but he finds me irresistible. In fact, he's got a hard-on right now. He can't even get it up for a normal woman any more."
   I tried to, you know, kind of look without looking but I couldn't tell. And Uh, I didn't know what to say.  I mean...awkward! 
   "Okay, nice to see you, Dave. I'm really fucking horny right now. We'll be in my bedroom if you need me." She grabbed my hand and continued down the hallway.  I looked over my shoulder; Dave was just watching us go. "Actually, let's go weigh ourselves first. I like to know what I weigh dry."
   Fuck if I knew what that meant but obviously I was doing whatever she wanted.  She led me into a bathroom like nothing I'd ever seen before, bigger than my parents' living room, full jacuzzi, huge shower, even a fucking couch if you can imagine that. 
   "How fucking rich are you?"
   She laughed.   "You drive up in my Ferrari and walk through this huge mansion and you don't wonder about how rich I am until you're in the bathroom? That's funny.  Want me to go first? What would you guess I weigh?"
   I looked her up and down even though I had already seen every fucking naked muscle on that huge bitch. "240?" That seemed high to me. I mean, as huge as she was, it hard to imagine a woman weighing that much.   She smiled and stripped down, and oh my god, every time I saw her naked it was still a shock.  The way the lats blew up just above the waist, her massive striated pecs, the bulging delts, the swole arms...she strode over to the scale and I walked up behind her.  "282! Holy fuck! Not possible!"   
   She laughed.  "Why not? There's a Swiss bodybuilder who weighs 240 offseason and she's  only 5'6"."   
   "Offseason. You're ripped."
   "Aw, not quite but aren't you sweet.   Okay your turn. I stripped down, my cock so engorged it was beet red, and stepped on the scale.  She walked right up behind me and looked over my shoulder. "185," she whispered in my ear, rubbing up against me. "A hundred pounds less than me. And we're the same size. Isn't that crazy?"
   Yeah it's mother fucking crazy, you steroided out freak!  "So crazy," I said. She grabbed my cock at the base and started to lick my neck.  "My feet are bigger than yours."   I looked down and couldn't believe my eyes.  They were longer and wider, more vascular.  Even with her white painted toe nails, they looked far more manly and powerful than mine.  She shoved me up against the wall, her hands squeezing my hips, her tits pushing against my back, her hot breath  in my ear. "I am so fucking horny right now," she whispered.  She jammed her muff into me ass so hard my cock went vertical against the wall, and began to grind me.  She was moaning, breathing heavily, and damn if I didn't feel that mushroom twat of hers push into my ass crack. She was going crazy, kind of wiggling against me, rubbing it up and down, faster and faster, and then she screamed, right in my ear, and I felt, this hot stream of cum running down my leg. 
   "Oh, that was so good. I've never done that before," she said, turning me around and hugging me, jamming her tongue down my throat, my cock climbing between her legs.
   "Me neither," I said. Seriously, what the fuck?
   "Fuck me," she said, grabbing the bathroom counter and wiggling her ass in the air.  "Come on, baby, I need it hard."
   I slapped that ass and jammed my cock in there all the way up to the hilt.  I was pounding her, she was fucking screaming for mercy, when out the corner of my eye I saw her fucking Dave watching us.
   "What the fuck?"  He took off.
   "Don't stop."
   My cock had gone a little soft when I felt her start to bear down on it.  Hard.  I yelped.  "Do not stop!" Well that did it.  I slammed her until she blew again and kept right on going. I heard her groan.  "How fucking long are you going to take?" All of a sudden I felt her bear down on my cock again.  It was like a Chinese finger trap, I could not fucking pull it out.  "Don't move," she said.  She started squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing, and I could feel it coming, hard.
   "Holy shit, holy shit...." I blew harder than I ever had in my life and collapsed on her huge back.  "How the fuck you do that?"
   She turned to face me, the cum still dripping down her leg, so big and dominant and jacked. "Are you really asking me that?"
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IAAPA

This is so awesome. Hope we get another chapter soon! K+
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login