Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bondage wrestling

Started by Jester, March 24, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marvin

You are one of the few who has made Veve work hard. Congratulations, that is quite an accomplishment.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The video of VeVe tying up Scarlett is a classic.
I lasted about 10 minutes and actually got this sort of perplexed look from VeVe for like half a second, I was so proud.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


lleroy

I tried that for 1st time against Veve, I'm not as flexible as i once was so she just tied my hands legs an ankles, she did it very easily. I was suprised how tight the knots were, couldn't move at all. Than i was at her mercy for 10 minutes an put in a variety of holds. She untied me an we went back to her kicking my butt in wrestling. Veve is all around awesome
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WrestlerD

Agree that Veve is fantastic at this but also had a great experience with Lady Justice. She was able to trap my arms behind my back and tie me up against my will.

LynnD

Lady Justice tied me up as well. Took her less than 3 minutes. Pretty amazing feeling to be so helpless.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Veve Lane really that strong? Can she beat up athletic 200lbs dudes?

That was actually my question too.
Life sucks and then you die.

Adam_S

I sessioned w her back in late 2018, I haven't been under 200# since 1995 or so. She had her way w me in bondage wrestling and actual grappling. She is pure performance, the GOAT.

evanyory

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Veve Lane really that strong? Can she beat up athletic 200lbs dudes?

That was actually my question too.

I have yet to see anyone other than Sheena come close to being a good match for her. I think she has the strength but more importantly she has years f experience with it.

evanyory

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Agree that Veve is fantastic at this but also had a great experience with Lady Justice. She was able to trap my arms behind my back and tie me up against my will.

Can you elaborate on this for me?  She is a local and I really want to see her again. Was it somthing you had planned out or did she do it without any warning? Or did she bring it up at some point and you said yes

Quote
Lady Justice tied me up as well. Took her less than 3 minutes. Pretty amazing feeling to be so helpless.

Dam three minutes feels like nothing! Are we talking about a full hog tie and what size are you? Also, same question as above. What lead to this? Was it scripted or on the fly? She really made me feel helpless in our first match maybe bondage is what I need to add on to that