Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

NikkiJNow [6FtAtomicBlonde]

Started by Bulklover, March 15, 2024, 08:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Am gonna see her in a few weeks. I saw her years ago back when she first started and it was a fullblown FS session. Sounds like she doesn't do those anymore! Awe shucks!

When NikkiJ started sessions, she was training for contests and probably using supps. Maybe that made her horny. 
Her contest look is pinned at the top of her IG.  Following those photos are photos of her current softer look.     
She might do more if she knows you. 


FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Am gonna see her in a few weeks. I saw her years ago back when she first started and it was a fullblown FS session. Sounds like she doesn't do those anymore! Awe shucks!

Did you have your session with Nikki?  How was it?  Did you like her figure look, instead of her previous physique look? 
I tried to msg you, but your message box is full.   

SoulPlane

Solid session! 🙂 I thought her figure was pretty solid. She's definitely been training.