Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

NikkiJNow [6FtAtomicBlonde]

Started by Bulklover, March 15, 2024, 08:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwillish

Just wanted to revive this thread because I just had the opportunity to re unite with Nikki J after a long hiatus :hey:!!!  She is truly a GEM and still one of my all time favorites. Everything that has been said about her is TRUE, but for me I'd forgotten how much I love to look into her beautiful blue eyes when we spend our "too short" time together. It's as if I'm transported into a whole different world of enjoyment
  :o!!!  What else can I say?

hwillish

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jbeast

You said it all brother. Just remember the experience. Wonderful woman. Tempted.... if I can.... to see her again since she is coming to my town soon. 

russianfbbfan

One of my favorites. Absolutely gorgeous and sweet in person, very quick and flexible for scheduling and always does what she promised.

Usmc1999

Heya all.  New here but wanted to give my review of the wonderful Nikki.  It was several years ago, in NYC.  Met in her hotel room and my God when she opened the door, my heart raced and skin tingled....I've never seen so much much ripped muscle on such a tall woman! 

Usmc1999

Sorry, mobile mode ate the second half.  Anyways, she was beyond kind and compassionate given me being quite nervous and overwhelmed in her incredible presence.  Lift and carry, feats of strength and a whole lot of muscle worship.  I left *completely* satisfied!!!  10/10 recommend.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she still lifting heavy? Off season?

Roleplay seems to be what she excels at? Can she dominate you like a Debra D'Andrea?

Nikki dominates in her own way. She was great at dominant roleplay with me and was very seductive. She's tall with or without heels, and as this thread indicates, can do damage with those long, long legs. She's sweet but has a sinister roleplay side, so at least I didn't want to make her angry. LOL!

The last time I met Debra was 7 or 8 years ago, I've seen her twice. The first time I asked her to begin the dominant roleplay session from the time she opened her hotel door. Well, she slammed the door, pinned me against the wall and almost began to rip my street clothes off. I whispered to "let me undress," and Debra released me and when I was done she threw me onto the bed for an aggressively sensual, dominant and non-competitive wrestling session. 

boyofwinter

She's great, and more importantly she's unique. All the other available tall ladies are either softer or slim without being similarly overtly muscular. To be clear I like a lot of those other ladies, but if Nikki is what you're looking for she's got the market cornered at present.

VegasAce

When I saw her about a year and a half ago she was very ripped in person and was still pretty strong (when bodybuilders lean down they lose strength.)

Honestly, if she is offseason I bet she is even stronger than she was when I met her, and if she comes around my area again I would definitely hit her up.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was thinking of seeing her in Europe but after checking out her OF I opted against it. Looks like she isn't competing anymore, doesn't look as tight/ripped/muscular as she was 3-4 years ago.

But can imagine her roleplay sessions being very good and appears to be a size queen...

If you look at her IG, where she posts often, you can see that she is still very fit, but doesn't have the muscle size or rippedness that she had when competing.    She still mixes in some contest photos from a couple years ago.  I think she stopped competing and the supps that needs. 

clay99

I was thinking of seeing her in Europe but after checking out her OF I opted against it. Looks like she isn't competing anymore, doesn't look as tight/ripped/muscular as she was 3-4 years ago.

But can imagine her roleplay sessions being very good and appears to be a size queen...Yep looks more natty now. It's crazy seeing the difference in physique. But once you come off gear your hormones are F***

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you look at her IG, where she posts often, you can see that she is still very fit, but doesn't have the muscle size or rippedness that she had when competing.
The size is still there, people who are physically active don't lose muscle in a year. Let her put you in a sleeper with bodyscissors, tell her you think she's lost muscle and see how that goes for you. In fact maybe I'll try that next time :)

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you look at her IG, where she posts often, you can see that she is still very fit, but doesn't have the muscle size or rippedness that she had when competing.
The size is still there, people who are physically active don't lose muscle in a year. Let her put you in a sleeper with bodyscissors, tell her you think she's lost muscle and see how that goes for you. In fact maybe I'll try that next time :)

Not to brag but have managed to escape holds from Rippedprincess and Ms Xena who are far stronger than Nikki but can imagine Nikki being a better mistress with the art of humiliation and degradation 

SoulPlane

Am gonna see her in a few weeks. I saw her years ago back when she first started and it was a fullblown FS session. Sounds like she doesn't do those anymore! Awe shucks!

wookiee

I saw her maybe a year and a half ago when she came through town. Leaner than her peak but still well defined and strong. Some of the activities felt robotic to me but it could have been a number of things.


I would see her again. She is beautiful with a great strong body.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Am gonna see her in a few weeks. I saw her years ago back when she first started and it was a fullblown FS session. Sounds like she doesn't do those anymore! Awe shucks!

Have fun, wish I saw her a few years ago when she was ripped and competing. Her current look is more natty but does train Jiu Jitsu now. Watch out for her grappling skills. Imagine if she ever gets to purple/brown/black belt level. Would be a scary proposition. Goddess Severa is a BJJ black belt, 6ft4 you have no chance with her long legs.