LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Headscissor Knockouts

Started by falco437, September 28, 2012, 02:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpmorgan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some professional MMA girls hold back even if they were told otherwise. Especially if they think the isn't strong or fit enough. And that's a good thing. I remember I asked a girl at the end of our session if she was holding back and she said of course. She then told me that it's a bad idea to ask a professional mixed martial artist not to hold back. I couldn't argue with that because she had just defeated me.


Oh, cool. Please tell who the mma/session girl was?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jpmorgan

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lifted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
AlphaAce has the thickest, most prominent adductor muscles I've ever seen on a session girl. They seem unreal in person. Knocked me out once and could've done it many more times. The thing is it doesn't sneak up on you, you know you're going out very quickly, usually I don't panic and tap reflexively but she caused it many times.

Never heard of her. Got my interest

MWFan

Jennifer Thomas was the first to knock me out. :wow:

During my last session, I got knocked out three times by Venom.
I ♥ Saradas

kicked in the face by a lady bodybuilder

Yasmin is a true sadist. let her know you want a beatdown and will be crazy intense

Skweeztoy

Safa Warda without question!! In fact, she actually enjoys it. She once knocked me out 20 times in a single session. I spent 3 days with a scissor hangover and it was totally worth it. I highly recommend her if you're looking to get KOd.

Cheyenne Jewel- you'll barely know you're going out until she's kneeling beside you.

Gia Primo- just piss her off and you'll be sleeping. Lol.

Admirer4fbb

Anyone know if Tapered Physic do KOs?  I have a session with her next month.

ThisOnlyHere

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone know if Tapered Physic do KOs?  I have a session with her next month.
Why not just ask her? You're not asking for FS or anything, so asking her if she does KO's is a perfectly fine question to ask in an e-mail.

broken_ribs

Fortunately nowadays 70 % of session wrestlers are willing to do KO's. The big difference is the skillset each one of them has to do it quickly and most importantly to do it safely.

I've been KO'ed by Kathy Gifford ( what a legend ) , Minxy Li and Venom.

I am hoping to expand my list in my trip to Canada this year so any advices on KO experts are welcome :D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mel3314

Didn't we talk regularly years ago?

boyofwinter

This could also go in the old scary moments thread, in a good way.
AlphaAce was the 1st (so far only) lady to knock me out so cold that I didn't remember being put in the hold later. I'm not talking about the disorientation that comes after any good KO, after the session I literally didn't remember the 5 or 10 seconds leading to her giving me the all-out flex I asked for, I just know it happened. She is a nice girl and will never go that hard without being clearly asked to, but if you do ask for real power she'll deliver like few others. Those bolt cutter adductors of hers are as deadly as they look.