LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Headscissor Knockouts

Started by falco437, September 28, 2012, 02:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwillish

Yes...if you're willing to travel to Vegas.


crazycrazy

I agree with the original post. The big quads of the bodybuilders don't tend to be as effective at applying or tightening the scissors.  The women who have martial arts training and the natural strong women seem to have stronger scissors than most of the big bodybuilders.  Someone in an earlier thread implied it was because once the thighs become too big, they can't properly squeeze your neck.  It could be a lack of flexibility that comes with extreme size.  Cindy Huntress told me it was the use of steroids that give more size than strength.

Bigz

Anyone have recommendations for sessionettes with massive quads/thighs or insanely powerful scissors?

lifted


boyofwinter

Arekah Lox, Rogue, Jessika Rabbit, Sade, Dominique Danger, Musclebeauty, Fabi Antoine, Anna Strong, Amazon Annie, Scarlett Devine

dave72

don't forget maryse Manios. Her thighs are big and extremely strong  :cool2:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

femalemusclover

Irene Andersen and Jenny Kennedy have massive thighs and like to use them.

squashedflat03

I am looking on wb270 for the 3 wrestlers with the most painful scissors.  Can you guys list the 3 wrestlers with the most painful scissors here?

pitch

For me the most painful was Safa Warda

cap9900

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am looking on wb270 for the 3 wrestlers with the most painful scissors.  Can you guys list the 3 wrestlers with the most painful scissors here?

Yasmin - Arekah Lox - Safa/Tyler Dare off the top of my head. Mistress Empress is in the team photo as well.

realun

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Alina-fan

Yasmin has devastating scissors.

squashedflat03

I am hering Yasmin, Safa and Tyler Dare.  I will have to try them.  I have seen Yasmins videos and was not impressed because she has mercy on her victims.  I do not see her just letting lose full force.  She stops and gived them breaks.  Yasmin does not seem like she is sadistic and really enjoys dishing out the pain.  Am I wrong?

tarzan7

Of ladies currently sessioning, Goddess Severa. Trained as an athlete, track star I think, her long legs and powerful thighs are like a European sports car with three or four gears. I could only endure a "light" scissor from her which was plenty strong.

On the retired list, Goddess Vegas who got me into a deep subspace by the second session I had with her. I was so turned on I hardly tapped out which was a mistake. A week later, eating oatmeal (!) a filling popped out. It turned out to be a more expensive session than I expected. (LOL!)

My advice is to know your physical limits before a session, well, at least the limits your teeth can take!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cap9900

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am hering Yasmin, Safa and Tyler Dare.  I will have to try them.  I have seen Yasmins videos and was not impressed because she has mercy on her victims.  I do not see her just letting lose full force.  She stops and gived them breaks.  Yasmin does not seem like she is sadistic and really enjoys dishing out the pain.  Am I wrong?

Don't judge Yasmin by her videos. She will go as hard as you want. When I saw her, she definitely showed a sadistic side. She is not going to injure you, but she will make it hurt.  I have not heard much about her lately. I wonder if she still does sessions?