⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Deposit Scams and Rip Offs

Started by tunea, February 24, 2008, 06:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silkrk90ma

I heard Layla Lane's real name is Michelle Anderson, I had a session with her; she was awesome!


BeatMeUp

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I heard Layla Lane's real name is Michelle Anderson, I had a session with her; she was awesome!
:hellno: and  :hellno:

enoch

Let's see:  experienced posters are pretty much unanimous that Layla Lane sessions are horrible.  Silkrk90ma comes out of nowhere (first post) to say she is good but gives no specifics whatsoever.  Plus he doesn't even know who she is, as BeatMeUp hilariously points out. 

So, Silkrk90ma, if you are legitimate, you're going to have to do better than that with details to convince us Layla is worth seeing.  Otherwise, I'll assume that you are either Layla herself or a friend who promised to write something on her behalf. 

silkrk90ma

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Let's see:  experienced posters are pretty much unanimous that Layla Lane sessions are horrible.  Silkrk90ma comes out of nowhere (first post) to say she is good but gives no specifics whatsoever.  Plus he doesn't even know who she is, as BeatMeUp hilariously points out. 

So, Silkrk90ma, if you are legitimate, you're going to have to do better than that with details to convince us Layla is worth seeing.  Otherwise, I'll assume that you are either Layla herself or a friend who promised to write something on her behalf.

A friend? I wish she would give me the time of day without charging me for it!!  I don't have many posts just yet as I have just started posting on this forum rather than just reading.

Ok, so here is my review: she still has a great build, long platinum hair and a sexy tan. She's has strong energy and I'm a rather small guy, so I was really turned on. The session lasted almost an hour but I didn't get sex offers like others are claiming, that's why I thought they were referring to someone else. She did check her phone a lot, but I know she has a lot of clients, so that was expected.

hamoudi

that is the best topic ever in this forum
if it posible to make it fixed to be on the  top always ?

Chainer★

Have you ever been the victim of the deposit scam?

A fraudulent session wrestler who doesn´t show up
and also doesn´t return your deposit?

Would you like to warn others about someone who conned you?
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

michaelg1978

Why does this sound like the beginning of one of those lawyer commercials?

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why does this sound like the beginning of one of those lawyer commercials?

Better Call Chalner?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DCReviews

I feel bad for both sides. You have girls that are constantly scheduling sessions and spending money on flights, hotels and things like that and then people don't show up and then you have people who get suckered and have their deposits taken. There should be a better way.   

OrangeCountyCalifornia

I never like leaving deposits for anybody especially after I got ripped off nine years ago but years ago I suspected it was going to be the norm after hearing so many cheapskates cancel their sessions at the last minute or no-shows.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why does this sound like the beginning of one of those lawyer commercials?

Better Call Chalner?

Better Call Schmaul?
Life sucks and then you die.