Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fake breast vs Pecs vs Natural breast

Started by RobMash, March 28, 2016, 12:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

femalemusclover

Always natural pecs rather than implants.  Lyra is great example of a natural chest as was Treasure before her implants.

femalemusclover

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

brianoo

I hate it when my favourite FBB's get breast implants, another posted on insta**** that she has implants

I don't think they are ever the same again....

Fbblover307

I have no problem with implands, as long as it is in proportion. Very large breasts do not suit a beautiful muscular body and the tea bags that some women develop, I do not find attractive at all. Small beautiful filled breasts, on the other hand, I find very beautiful and suits a muscular female body.