Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

StrongMichelle-HBC

Started by robl48, March 01, 2015, 01:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

femwrest

To each his own but personally I don't give a hoot about what the person says.  She can claim to be able to benchpress 2000 lbs for all I care.  I know its bullshit but do I care?  If I'm paying someone for a webcam session, I'm more interested in admiring her muscles and if the case may be, her beauty as well.  That's it.

I pay for the muscles, I get the muscles.  I'm good.  Don't care if she lies about everything else.  Just don't short change me i.e. chat for 25 mins when I've paid for 30 mins or some other crap like that.


LiveFree

Yes, that's all fair. However just to be clear, as evident by this thread, her lies extend far beyond white lies about her lifts. Regardless as you've already pointed out, to each his own. If people want to support a con artist that's their right to do so.

What I find more interesting are her pics though. She always looks significantly smaller in her pics than she does on cam. It's weird. I wonder if resolution could be at play.

calico57

She's strong, but not as strong as she says. Not natural.

vivalabam92

Has anyone seen her recently? Is she grown bigger than she used to be?

reiner76

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen her recently? Is she grown bigger than she used to be?

Yes to both questions.

vivalabam92

Thanks! Does any know what is her real name?  Is it Ginta Catalina? I tried google search with that name but i couldnt find anything useful..  Help please?

lanky

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen her recently? Is she grown bigger than she used to be?

yeah she is almost as big as she says she is now, fair bit to catch up still tho

songman

fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me! people reading about strong michelle, believe what these people write. If ppl like her stop getting paid, they will leave and others will take the example. Unless you want to pay what she charges for simply flexing and not even talking out loud!