Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gothic Hannah FMG

Started by Jayjay78, August 05, 2022, 09:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayjay78

Part 5
After discovering that these pills aren't antidepressants they're filling her body with endorphins which make you happier and by doing that by tricking her muscles into thinking she's working out. So they're growing at an increased rate. Making her stronger and bigger.

Hannah after her eventful night has woken up and ready to start the day. Feeling fresh and positive to get stuff done, she leaves Jerry a message thanking him for the amazing night.

Hannah stretches and feels so much more manoeuvrable and flexible. 'I wonder how much more flexible I actually am' hannah wonders, sitting in a upright positing the bows her head down and is able to touch her knees with her head.. 'wow' 'I never ever thought I'd be able to do that' - 'this new body has given me such a lease of life'. As she sits back up she flex's her quad muscles, not being huge tree trunks but lean enough to see the separation and some veins. Hannah then lies flat and flexes her abs, 'hmmm they're visible without tensing but - mmmmfff WHEN I FLEX, they're realllllly visible, 1,2,3,4,5,6' - 'I want 8 next WITH VEINS' Hannah already excited by the idea of another night with Jerry. Her happiness is like a different person.

Hannah gets ready to go about her day. On her way out her uncle shouts on her 'HANNAH! Aren't you gunna do anything around this house? Instead of playing miss sympathy and sulking you can get those dishes done!'

The only time her uncle cared is when he wants to have a go at her, Hannah does everything around the house, but it goes unnoticed. Hannah previously believed that's why she was always depressed...

To continue

Jayjay78

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →