Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Musclepinups

Started by shedevilover2, March 28, 2011, 01:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodned3

Nope, it's awful.  most of the clips on the site are not downloadable (believe me, I've tried every program to try and get them but to no success) and the ones that are are old and low quality.

The photos are good, I guess.  I would rate the site a 2/10 for the pictures alone but no more than that.  Total waste of money.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rodned3

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rodned3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is not easy to download the pictures and the videos from that site. They want you to watch all their stuff online in order to keep you as an active member for a long time. It is also very expensive in my opinion. If you like nude female bodybuilders its probably the best site on the net, but its not very user friendly (no download options, expensive). For downloading the clips use Stream Transport. This allows you to download all their streaming videos.

I'm not sure why you're saying this since I've tried that before and it doesn't work.  Stream Transport is not able to download any videos from that site.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rodned3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
believe me, I've tried every program to try and get them but to no success

i wonder what exactly you have tried?

There were a handful and it was a while back so I don't remember but some of them were stream transport, FVD downloader extension on Chrome, some stream-grabber extensions on firefox, and there were a couple other programs similar to stream transport.  I also tried to view the source file to see if there was a way to get the direct mp4/flv link to the streams but to no success.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

rtmpdump (its freeware) or getflv (not free) should grab them... dont have an account though to try ;)
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

Rodned3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
rtmpdump (its freeware) or getflv (not free) should grab them... dont have an account though to try ;)

I won't believe that unless someone swears they've tried it when they had a subscription and managed to grab the vids.  I remember getting at least 10 different programs and none of them worked.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Willy Fog

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is not easy to download the pictures and the videos from that site. They want you to watch all their stuff online in order to keep you as an active member for a long time. It is also very expensive in my opinion. If you like nude female bodybuilders its probably the best site on the net, but its not very user friendly (no download options, expensive). For downloading the clips use Stream Transport. This allows you to download all their streaming videos.

I'm not sure why you're saying this since I've tried that before and it doesn't work.  Stream Transport is not able to download any videos from that site.

I joined that website in march but I cancelled my membership after a few days. I was able to download everything with Stream Transport but maybe they changed something with the website so it doesn't work anymore. But in march it worked fine for me.

Rodned3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is not easy to download the pictures and the videos from that site. They want you to watch all their stuff online in order to keep you as an active member for a long time. It is also very expensive in my opinion. If you like nude female bodybuilders its probably the best site on the net, but its not very user friendly (no download options, expensive). For downloading the clips use Stream Transport. This allows you to download all their streaming videos.

I'm not sure why you're saying this since I've tried that before and it doesn't work.  Stream Transport is not able to download any videos from that site.

I joined that website in march but I cancelled my membership after a few days. I was able to download everything with Stream Transport but maybe they changed something with the website so it doesn't work anymore. But in march it worked fine for me.

yeah ive tried but for some reason stream transport doesn't detect anything from the site
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

guava78

Anyone a member? Looks good but not too sure.

LordDaroth

Nice photos, but not exactly the highes resolution or best quality.

The newer videos look good, but older ones were recorded with a fence. Also, you CAN NOT download the videos.

LordDaroth

I gave it a try once. Never again

deerfott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone a member? Looks good but not too sure.

This is the third time you have asked the same question.

You can join for less than $25.00 per month. If you don't like it, just cancel the membership.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice photos, but not exactly the highes resolution or best quality.

The newer videos look good, but older ones were recorded with a fence. Also, you CAN NOT download the videos.

A fence? What are you talking about?

Regardless, you can download the videos. You just need the right program.

LordDaroth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou just need the right program.

I've tried anything. Multiple stream downloader plugins, checked the temp folders. Unless you can direct screencapture flash streams, it cant be done

hwamed

try internetdownload managerP(IDM)

deerfott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unless you can direct screencapture flash streams, it cant be done

This is incorrect. There are several programs that allow you to download the clips.