LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscular Lena

Started by mo235x, March 21, 2015, 12:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas66

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazing that a Webcam Girl can get so many bad Reviews in such a short time.

Even Lenkas Reviews of Private Sessions are mainly negative... at least here on Saradas... offering payed Service without Erotic/Nudity is really really naive to say at least...

Maybe some people have jobs and a private live - or they dont want to prostitute or go nude. a few years ago that was normal, but now the shmoes seem to be less respectful and exspect more. When you are ok with bikini posing and nice talk she is good, for role play or topless / nudes maybe not available

lucas66

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

JohnCanon

@Lucas66,
When a Webcam Girl charges 3.99 (or more) per Minute  just to do "bikini posing" or "nice talk" -  at least she should tell in her profile right from the start.

Most guys here feel betrayed about Lenkas anti-erotic behave in payed Chat.

We all know that she works for the czech Police (according to her great website) and she cannot afford being called a prostitute all. 
But maybe - "only" maybe - she is the wrong person for this kind of shmoe entertainment.

Doctor1989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Lucas66,
When a Webcam Girl charges 3.99 (or more) per Minute  just to do "bikini posing" or "nice talk" -  at least she should tell in her profile right from the start.

Most guys here feel betrayed about Lenkas anti-erotic behave in payed Chat.

We all know that she works for the czech Police (according to her great website) and she cannot afford being called a prostitute all. 
But maybe - "only" maybe - she is the wrong person for this kind of shmoe entertainment.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Well said!!!!

I'm not for or against this woman, BUT camming is, and always will be a CHOICE.  And if one finds that they don't like of enjoy the environment and zeitgeist of FBB webcamming then the always have the option to simply bow out.  Not everything is for everyone and there is no shame in that.  And if one does chose to cam "on their" terms then they have to be prepared and to deal with negative reviews.

Remember these women are charging $7.99 for ONE minute, that's damn near(a little less, I know) what minimum wage pays for one hour of work.  At that price cammers want to see more than what can easily be found on sites like Herbiceps, Krivs Studios, FemFlex, Muscle Angels, Wings of Strength, HD Physiques, Muscle-Fantasies etc.  At the previously mentioned sites one can see numerous women, in HD quality, with pictures, for less than $30 a month.  So from a pure feature based standpoint YES, people are gonna be upset for being led on and charged a high premium for basic posing, which as I just said, can easily be found for a much better price.

Again, I'm not for or against this woman, and I wish her the best, BUT I don't feel sorry for all of the bad reviews and I hope she realizes that it's nothing personal, it's just the zeitgeist of FBB webcamming.

Dinger123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Lucas66,
When a Webcam Girl charges 3.99 (or more) per Minute  just to do "bikini posing" or "nice talk" -  at least she should tell in her profile right from the start.

Most guys here feel betrayed about Lenkas anti-erotic behave in payed Chat.

We all know that she works for the czech Police (according to her great website) and she cannot afford being called a prostitute all. 
But maybe - "only" maybe - she is the wrong person for this kind of shmoe entertainment.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Well said!!!!

I'm not for or against this woman, BUT camming is, and always will be a CHOICE.  And if one finds that they don't like of enjoy the environment and zeitgeist of FBB webcamming then the always have the option to simply bow out.  Not everything is for everyone and there is no shame in that.  And if one does chose to cam "on their" terms then they have to be prepared and to deal with negative reviews.

Remember these women are charging $7.99 for ONE minute, that's damn near(a little less, I know) what minimum wage pays for one hour of work.  At that price cammers want to see more than what can easily be found on sites like Herbiceps, Krivs Studios, FemFlex, Muscle Angels, Wings of Strength, HD Physiques, Muscle-Fantasies etc.  At the previously mentioned sites one can see numerous women, in HD quality, with pictures, for less than $30 a month.  So from a pure feature based standpoint YES, people are gonna be upset for being led on and charged a high premium for basic posing, which as I just said, can easily be found for a much better price.

Again, I'm not for or against this woman, and I wish her the best, BUT I don't feel sorry for all of the bad reviews and I hope she realizes that it's nothing personal, it's just the zeitgeist of FBB webcamming.

Do remember that the website gets a chunk of that.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Doctor1989

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Lucas66,
When a Webcam Girl charges 3.99 (or more) per Minute  just to do "bikini posing" or "nice talk" -  at least she should tell in her profile right from the start.

Most guys here feel betrayed about Lenkas anti-erotic behave in payed Chat.

We all know that she works for the czech Police (according to her great website) and she cannot afford being called a prostitute all. 
But maybe - "only" maybe - she is the wrong person for this kind of shmoe entertainment.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Well said!!!!

I'm not for or against this woman, BUT camming is, and always will be a CHOICE.  And if one finds that they don't like of enjoy the environment and zeitgeist of FBB webcamming then the always have the option to simply bow out.  Not everything is for everyone and there is no shame in that.  And if one does chose to cam "on their" terms then they have to be prepared and to deal with negative reviews.

Remember these women are charging $7.99 for ONE minute, that's damn near(a little less, I know) what minimum wage pays for one hour of work.  At that price cammers want to see more than what can easily be found on sites like Herbiceps, Krivs Studios, FemFlex, Muscle Angels, Wings of Strength, HD Physiques, Muscle-Fantasies etc.  At the previously mentioned sites one can see numerous women, in HD quality, with pictures, for less than $30 a month.  So from a pure feature based standpoint YES, people are gonna be upset for being led on and charged a high premium for basic posing, which as I just said, can easily be found for a much better price.

Again, I'm not for or against this woman, and I wish her the best, BUT I don't feel sorry for all of the bad reviews and I hope she realizes that it's nothing personal, it's just the zeitgeist of FBB webcamming.

Do remember that the website gets a chunk of that.

I am completely aware of that.  Some rumors have it that the site receives 40%, but at the end of the day $7.99 is $7.99 and that's what the customers have to pay.  How the money brakes down doesn't change the fact that it's a high premium, does it?  So my point still stands, because each model can set their own price, that when customers are charged a high amount they want to get as much as they can, especially when they can see numerous women, in HD quality, with pictures, for less than $30 easily on sites like Herbiceps, Krivs Studios, FemFlex, Muscle Angels, Wings of Strength, HD Physiques, Muscle-Fantasies etc.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong for people to expect nudity and things like that, BUT I am pointing out why many may feel that way in terms of camming and economics certainly has a part to play.  And if someone has a problem with this common attitude, of wanting nudity, that many cammers have then the point, that JohnCanon, still remains ... maybe this is not something for her.  Camming IS a choice, AND everything is NOT for everyone, that's just life.

I am positive that there have been women who have found out what cammers expect and realized they weren't willing to do those things and stopped camming.  And I know for a fact women who have never cammed because they knew before hand what was liked and expected by cammers.

Again I don't know this lady personally, I'm not for her and against her and I wish her the best of luck