Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2013 Olympia Predictions

Started by fbbluvr13, September 18, 2013, 06:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madvillain

Does anyone have pics of all of them in their current condition? I'm not sure I can fully answer until I see that.

I will say though that I think Iris Kyle has it locked up yet again. Even if someone else comes in looking nearly as good or even a bit better, I think Iris' reputation will carry her through.

Looking at the names I wouldn't be surprised to see the same top 4 again (Yaxeni, Alina and Debi should all be close) and I'm hoping Brigita has another strong showing.