Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2013 Arnorld Amateur

Started by 1hitomi, February 18, 2013, 08:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jubus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  Did anyone else love that both of these top ladies were implant free??  I hope the tide is changing and women without implants will soon be the norm.  I loved seeing the top two girls implant free. 

:laugh:

kashma from trinidad, branca from croatia.....both countries arent known for rich people  ;D

i think that explains the implant free better
Croatia is the richest country among former Yugoslavia. Only 2 times "poorer" than Austria. Writing that Kashma or Branka don't have those idiotic, artificial implants, because they don't have enough money is hilarious. Croatian and generally Slavic women are much more natural than artificial dolls from the West, especially from the US. Austrian women, unfortunately are not attractive, but it is not their fault.


davebar

Branca just came in a bit more dry compared to kashma

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Croatia is the richest country among former Yugoslavia.

the richest of the poor is still poor...with an monthly income of less than 500 $ is poor....and for sure they have to care other things than implants...food for example

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Writing that Kashma or Branka don't have those idiotic, artificial implants, because they don't have enough money is hilarious.
tell them you will pay for the implants you will find out yourself if thats not the factor :-)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Croatian and generally Slavic women are much more natural than artificial dolls from the West, especially from the US.
if there is one thing good about a poor country: you dont find so much fat people like in america or germany

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Austrian women, unfortunately are not attractive, but it is not their fault.
thats why i never stay with an austrian woman....but austrian men are best :-)

jubus

Although I live in country as poor as Croatia, I agree with you. I just don't know what did you mean with those implants. I prefer Kashma or Branka (or Nadia Nardi)than Wendy McMaster or Anne Freitas for example.

Deeper1234

Obviously Kashma could have and very possibly was lying when I was chatting with her on webcam, I had not let her know my preference either way,  and she talked about how she did not want to get implants.  And affording them is not a big deal. Where I live in Jersey brazilian strippers that come from poverty, jump the border fence, work in a go go bar giving lapdances with "extras" and have implants within a year (doctors offer financing payment plans now).  With the amount of male attention Kashma gets she definitely could have gotten implants if it was a priority for her.  I am ashamed to say i was dating a fresh over the border fence Brazilian for a while just for the looks. Such a tight muscular bod, but the flat chest made her get them, and she was seriously impoverished in Brazil but threw some D's on her beautiful B cups within 11 months of working go go in the US. :(

ALso, there are plenty of women like annie rivieccio, or colette guimond,  that could afford them but just chose not to.  My comment was about how exciting it was to see two non implant pec women not being downgraded by the judges.  I hope this encourages more women not to get them, and Kashma stays natural.  IN fact in recent years I have seen more pecs than ever,  Katka, Sheila Bleck, Alina Popa.  More and more are keeping those bulging striated veiny pecs in their full fat free glory.  No milk is ever coming out of those pecs.  If a woman does not want them, and she can make decent money with her pecs she will be more inclined to keep them.  I have a feelingit has to do with the money they make from fans.  A lot of the high paying guys are pec fans, and if the pecs make money, the pecs will stay.  I hope and pray implants become seen as tacky, and socially unacceptable in the future never liked them and would like to see them die out of female bodybuilding. 

I just watched the 2012 Nabba FBB finals.  One of the compulsory poses was a most muscular.  With implants a most muscular just does not look as good.  The fact that most musculars are coming back means there is a preference to see women's chest muscles at their fully developed glory.  The holy grail is the female pec that has skin so tight that topless she would not even get looks they would not even see her chest as female.