LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2013 Arnorld Amateur

Started by 1hitomi, February 18, 2013, 08:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfrecords



Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
who is number 73?
Maureen Clary
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

polecia

The Lw during the pre-judge

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     

jubus

Branca Njegovec won LW division and the overall, Kashma Maharaj won only HW.

Tiago

Branca Njegovec won the overall? :hellno:
I thought Kashma Maharaj looked WAY better than her! Kashma deserved the overall!!!!

But fine, it can't be everything! I'm not a judge, so I might be thinking wrong.
Well, at least Kashma won the Heavyweight class, which is just AWESOME! :woohoo:

Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

joevkl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papadoc1981

Don't have a problem with that.  She was the only one I saw who I thought would be beat Kashma.  It must have been the hammies and washboards that put her over.  From the pics of Kashma, those were looking like her only flaw.  At least to my amateur eyeballs.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tiago

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't have a problem with that.  She was the only one I saw who I thought would be beat Kashma.  It must have been the hammies and washboards that put her over.  From the pics of Kashma, those were looking like her only flaw.  At least to my amateur eyeballs.

Yeah, I guess you are right. It's just because I'm a HUGE fan of Kashma Maharaj (we are friends on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and was a little disappointed to see her not winning the overall. Also, I think Kashma is way more beautiful and feminine than Branca, but again it's just my opinion.
What is important is that for someone like Kashma who debut not too long ago, she left that stage like a champion, because she won the HW class. That is enough to make me happy.
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

Timmon

One thing I learnt sometime ago is when it comes to bodybuilding, the camera OFTEN lies. It all depends at what moment the pic was taken, just after full flex for one competitor, at full on flex for another, and where the camera is, lighting at thet point, etc. And close ups V distance, the list goes on. You have to be there to judge.
Looking at the pics, Kashma looks more massive in some, then Branca blasts her with superior abs and cuts, etc.
I don't think FBB should be about who has the best face or implants, it's about muscle. In this battle, thankfully implants cannot be blamed for a win or a loss, but face should not be the issue either, but we all know, it often helps. So, the judges seem to  have focussed on physique only, which is great.

I would not like to be a judge at this contest, left to me I'd have thrown in the towel and made it a draw. Well done Branca, and Kashma will have her time, 2nd is no mean result.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And I think Branca has a face with real character, and what a smile. She is clearly enjoying herself, great to see.
Kashma might reflect on whether a smile might help her win over the judges, she doesn't look like she really wants to be up there, fighting for the title.... just a thought. maybe she was suffering, so I realise it's easier said by a spectator than doing it as a hungry, dehydrated FBB.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

jubus

As I wrote before, Branka should have won 2 years ago, Kashma year ago. I wish Kashma all the best, but Branka deserved for the IFBB Pro card.

polecia

 :angry:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tiago

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One thing I learnt sometime ago is when it comes to bodybuilding, the camera OFTEN lies. It all depends at what moment the pic was taken, just after full flex for one competitor, at full on flex for another, and where the camera is, lighting at thet point, etc. And close ups V distance, the list goes on. You have to be there to judge.
Looking at the pics, Kashma looks more massive in some, then Branca blasts her with superior abs and cuts, etc.
I don't think FBB should be about who has the best face or implants, it's about muscle. In this battle, thankfully implants cannot be blamed for a win or a loss, but face should not be the issue either, but we all know, it often helps. So, the judges seem to  have focussed on physique only, which is great.

I would not like to be a judge at this contest, left to me I'd have thrown in the towel and made it a draw. Well done Branca, and Kashma will have her time, 2nd is no mean result.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And I think Branca has a face with real character, and what a smile. She is clearly enjoying herself, great to see.
Kashma might reflect on whether a smile might help her win over the judges, she doesn't look like she really wants to be up there, fighting for the title.... just a thought. maybe she was suffering, so I realise it's easier said by a spectator than doing it as a hungry, dehydrated FBB.

Touché!!! timmon - 1 Tiago - 0 :laugh:

Seriously, I have nothing to say! lololol You just beat me on that argument! My problem is that most of the time, if not all the time, I give a LOT of credit for the faces and the beauty, sometimes even more than the physique, which is a complete No No.
Sport is all about the body and the performance, not the beauty, even if it is also important, but not as much (God, if I want to see beauty, I'll watch a freaking beauty contest ::))
I give a lot of credit for beauty, because I think it is important for a fbb to look attractive so that those haters stop saying shit like "They look like men!" and/or "You guys who enjoy this are sick fucks". In the end, I'm starting to sound like that controversial turkish reporter who said that and I quote "Sport is destroying the female body, so points should be given to beauty". What an idiot!

But yeah, it all comes down to the smile, and Kashma was a little too serious. It might work on men, but not on women.
I'll end this discussion by saying that Kashma had a great debut and this is just the beginning! She is a winner, just like Branca and I wish both these ladies all the luck in the world for their careers. And it really is like timmon said " 2nd is no mean result".

Peace everyone and KARMA for everyone! ;)
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

Deeper1234

Both of these women looked awesome and if Kashma wasn't beaten in size the striations on her competitor definitely won over the judges. Would rather Kashma lose to a woman that was more ripped than one who had more softness and femininity like in the old days.  At least Kashma's loss can be understood because her competition was definitely more ripped.  Did anyone else love that both of these top ladies were implant free??  I hope the tide is changing and women without implants will soon be the norm.  I loved seeing the top two girls implant free.  And also anyone else love Kashma's dieted down face.. absolutely gorgeous.  Wish i could see her flex her facial muscles those cheek and jaw muscles were just ripped, love her contest shape face.. sexy as hell anyone else notice how muscular Kashmas face looked when dieted down... hot as hell!!!  Her face was more ripped looking than ever before i think.

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  Did anyone else love that both of these top ladies were implant free??  I hope the tide is changing and women without implants will soon be the norm.  I loved seeing the top two girls implant free. 

:laugh:

kashma from trinidad, branca from croatia.....both countries arent known for rich people  ;D

i think that explains the implant free better

papadoc1981

Anyone know what Kashma is weighing?  She isn't that much bigger than Branca.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login