⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of June 2012 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, June 01, 2012, 12:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunogalem

My votes are for Wendy Mcmaster, Tarna Alderman, Mavi Gioia, and Katka Kyptova.


muscleluv

I am perfectly fine with Wendy M winning this but I kinda figured she would anyway so I voted for that lovely muscle mountain, Roberta Z.

clones

Some great candidates but  :look: Aleesha Young was not nominated by enough people??? :hellno:

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

big diesel