LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sexual Attraction or Not?

Started by ppkppk, July 23, 2009, 11:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lionforce

my favorite fetish will always be sexy female fbbs and fitness competitors performing in xxx action (Denise Masino, Kristine Madison ;) but I also do find regular fit porn stars hot as well :)


Heatseeker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think the poll is too simplistic. All of these bodybuilding and fitness women, I only see them through pics and videos on the computer. Never in real life. When I see a women with nice muscular calves and thighs in real life (non-bodybuilder, or figure) I am attracted and try to get a good look discretely. While being attracted to Colette Guimond in pics and vids, I wonder in real life would I ever find her attractive close-up?

This is the real issue if we would actually find these women who most of us only see on a pc screen, as being attractive to us in real life. Perhaps some of us attracted to huge bodybuilder builder women if we saw how blocky and huge they looked in real life, we would prefer fitness women. On the pc it is hard to get a true sense of dimension.



It's funny, the pics we see on the net can be very deceiving.  Collette Nelson looks bigger than life in her photos, a 6 foot amazon but in real live she's only 5' 2" tall.

tom jensen

i get aroused by muscular women.
Sex, as with every other woman, will very much depend on how you treat her and how the chemistry will blend in between the 2 (or more - lol) parties involved.
The few times i had the opportiunity to have sex with fit/muscular girls have been very nice, but again i had great times with non muscular chicks alike.
Still, banging a hardbody is above climax - it s heaven

guana

I love watched an ultra-ripped fbb slobbing on a knob.  Covered in baby oil getting pumped from the back.  I have to good change my underwear. :-\

bygee162

I'm simply smitten by the sight of huge female bodybuilders. My mind and groin run riot. I am not interested in the xxx side, just the thought of being lifted effortlessly by some pillar of muscular gorgosity like Sippl or Turrell does it for me big time