Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who do you prefer? Katka, Melissa or Larissa?

Started by Female Bodybuilding, October 31, 2009, 02:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuteman

Larissa Reis. Katka and melissa are hot too.

1 - larissa
2 - katka
3 - melissa

minuteman

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

ThaCat

Larissa is the hottest.

Melissa has amazing and underrated legs, I guess because her tits get all the attention, and she'd be the hottest if she could get her biceps up to the same level as her quads.

I don't like the black hair on Katka at all, and the gear's starting to have a noticeable negative effect on her face. I know I'm in the minority but I'm glad she's getting out of bodybuilding.  Two years ago she'd be right up there but right now she's a distant third to me.

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kayjaytray

I'm not familiar with Larissa, but from looking her up, she looks like she's just a fitness model, I'm more into fbb. Melissa, she's a joke at this point. From recent pics and videos, her biceps are slightly larger than the average girl, and that's it. She's just a girl with big boobs. She use to be muscular at one point, but not anymore. So I'm voting for Katka