LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aura

Started by MuscleWomanBR, November 22, 2025, 04:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuscleWomanBR

He was coughing, choking, suffocated, garroted by my large thighs, hard as steel. After a long time without hearing from him, the handsome, blond millionaire wanted something hardcore. I brought Rae. Who was now eating his ass. The guy's legs were over her strong shoulders. There was a mirror on the wall, another on the ceiling. I watched. My cock got harder than the muscles in my thighs, used to supporting two hundred kilos. "Now I'm a woman," she whispered, looking deep into my eyes. I could see her pupils, blazing, desiring me. "I'm going to cum...," Rae moaned, swaying her hips with a mastery that made me envious. The sound of her pelvis slamming against the rich guy's ass drove me crazy. "Don't cum!!!" I screamed. Then she (now she was "she") grabbed the millionaire's cock and started frantically jerking him off. I knew what she wanted: to make him cum quickly so she could get rid of the millionaire and fuck me, right there, with the rich guy coughing, recovering from the choking he himself had asked for. "Later...," I murmured, languid, squeezing my thighs even tighter. "I want to box with you," Rae said, motionless, her cock buried to the hilt inside the rich guy. "My cock is throbbing in this son of a bitch's ass just thinking about the beating I'm going to give you." "Try it," I replied, with a slight smile. Rae resumed her movements, including the jerking, now fully determined to make my best-paying client cum. "Come!" she shouted, at both me and him at the same time. I opened my legs and let the rich guy cum in peace. I was dying to fight Rae...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


MuscleWomanBR

Feeling his/her breasts against my back and his/her huge cock in my ass, after a relentless fight, was one of the greatest delights I could experience. Hard to describe. First, it turns me on so much to see Rae dressed in the white karate gi with a black belt. Then, to see him/her stretch right in front of me without saying a word, but never taking his/her eyes off mine. Words aren't necessary. I know that, for him/her, fighting me is just a warm-up. Two or three hits are enough to take me down. And I love feeling Rae's strong, hard, powerful blows. I know the muscles under that karate gi well. We had barely finished the session with the rich millionaire he/she had just fucked, and Rae went to the closet and changed quickly. I was still sweaty and tired from the threesome, but Rae doesn't know how to wait. And he/she has an impressive amount of energy. My muscles were a little sore. He/She seemed not to have just spent an hour putting that wealthy client into the most unthinkable positions. Only a very strong body could do what Rae does with his/her clients. Because now he/she was right there, stretching in front of me, as if showing off. But Rae doesn't need to show off. In fact, he/she was just reminding me who he/she was: a karate black belt and a master of this martial art. He/She was reminding me of his/her strength. Of his/her steel-like muscles that would soon crush me with ruthless blows. The tips of my nipples looked like two antennae in the face of that scene. So much beauty! And so much lust! "Come on, Rae... Come fight your Aura...", I moaned. My cock was as stiff as a pole. I was dying to jerk off. "NO!!!", Rae bellowed. "You're going to cum when I tell you to!"

Two blows were enough. My rock-hard abdomen couldn't withstand Rae's two punches. And he/she knew how much that turned me on, because instead of using the strength of his/her legs, he/she preferred to show off the strength of his/her arms. And he/she was immense... I was already bent over, kneeling on the floor. Rae ripped off my panties and, lowering his/her karate pants, shoved his/her cock into my ass without the slightest compassion. I howled in pain and pleasure. He/She got rid of the top part and pressed his/her breasts against my back. I got goosebumps all over. "Come on, muscular girl," he/she moaned in my ears. "The night is just beginning."


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleWomanBR

I love watching Rae fight. 
Our rich clients can afford anything. Moralism is for poor people. The very rich have no morals. And they pay (well) to enjoy that privilege. A millionaire wanted something with three people. When I told him about Rae, he was fascinated. The man loved Greco-Roman wrestling. He sponsored a team of which he himself was one of the athletes. He was short, with that dense muscular build typical of wrestlers in that sport. A beautiful ass that I would love to eat: firm and prominent. But he wanted to fight. With Rae. And he wanted me as a spectator. Afterward, we would have a good fuck. Good hours of well-paid sex. Poor thing, he had no idea who Rae was, a Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt strong as an ox. I pictured him beaten, twisted like a pretzel by Rae after two minutes, and then me shoving my cock into that monumental ass, while he would suck Rae's cock. 
We arrived dressed for a party: me in a flowing silk dress, short enough to leave my beautiful muscular thighs clearly visible; Rae opted for something more sober: a long black velvet dress with side slits that also revealed her colossal thighs, but sensually and discreetly, as she walked on elegant high heels. Her strong arms and broad shoulders, however, were bare. 
In the rich man's mansion, we were led to a kind of hall that resembled a Roman palace. All in marble, with statues and frescoes decorating the walls, and a mat right in the center. They ordered Rae to undress right there and put on a blue jiu-jitsu kimono with a black belt. She did it with pleasure and class, in front of the security guard who collected the pieces of clothing she let fall to the floor, revealing even more of her sculptural body — and, surprise! — the bulge between her legs. The guy seemed to have short-circuited upon seeing that body that he couldn't fit into his parameters: muscular, yet at the same time feminine, but also strong and equally delicate, with beautiful breasts and at the same time a protuberance underneath that panty that looked more like men's underwear. False eyelashes, flawless makeup, lipstick, jewelry which Rae now removed with extreme elegance. Well-manicured nails painted red. And bald. Completely bald. Deltoids, biceps, abdomen marked by six packs, glutes, thighs, calves – everything very athletic, masculine, virile, and simultaneously feminine. He had no idea what that body was capable of, in a fight. 
Suddenly the millionaire entered. John was the name he used. I didn't care who he was. It was enough that he paid. He appeared wearing formal attire: a tuxedo. I thought it was ridiculous. All that was missing was the cigar. That's fine. I knew that body well, now so well-dressed. My cock began to harden thinking about the ass that I would soon see, after tearing that expensive clothes. He loved violent sex. But none of that happened. John snapped his fingers, in an even more ridiculous gesture, and then the security guard left, returning seconds later with a girl no older than 18. She wore a jiu-jitsu kimono identical to Rae's. Including a black belt around her waist. 
— Fight! shouted the guy, without any explanation. It wasn't necessary.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login