Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

ALL CALVES EXERCISES

Started by RobMash, May 05, 2016, 10:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

MACHINE EXERCISES

Calf press



Unilateral standing calf machine



Donkey calf machine



Seated calf machine



Vertical leg press calf raises



Horizontal leg press calf raises



Tibia dorsi calf machine








WEIGHT EXERCISES


Front barbell calf raises



Barbell calf raises







NO EQUIPMENT EXERCISES


Sumo squats calf raise



Donkey calf raise



Single leg half burpees



Standing calf raises



Side to side jumps



Toe-up calf stretch

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS