LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Ranger1] Lifes Changes | #WIP

Started by Ranger1, November 21, 2013, 10:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranger1

17-13

Jen

I took a quick shower, freshened up and changed while Pam prepared our dinner.  I felt nice and relaxed and ready for a quiet, intimate evening.  While admiring myself in the mirror, it was obvious that I had put the exact same style of clothes back on, just different colors and patterns.  My gorgeous body was nearly fully revealed, and my bulking muscles were free to expand and move.  I looked hot as hell.
     
Pam already had our place settings and all the food on the table when I entered the dining room.  There was a huge salad, a platter of grilled chicken and a bowl of fresh berries.   I'm starving and it all looks delicious!  Pam comes in from the kitchen, carrying a bottle of white wine.  She stops for a second, staring at my highly revealed body and marveling at my beauty.  Her eyes admire me from head to toe and back again, and her face forms a bright smile as she speaks.  "I thought you might enjoy a nice glass of wine, after such a long grueling day in the hospital", Pam offered.  "Have a seat and enjoy, Jen.  Everything is ready." 

Dinner was fantastic.  I underestimated how hungry I was, and how willing I was to share my experiences at the hospital.  We enjoyed the food and wine for well over an hour with non-stop conversation.  I shared with Pam every detail of the endless testing as well as the meeting with the panel of scientists and doctors that are studying my condition.  I was amazed by Pam's engagement and her curiosity and empathy.  Her insightful questions and genuine concerns led me to share much more personal detail than I expected and get much deeper into my own feelings and anticipations. 

We continued the conversation in the kitchen, while we cleaned up from dinner.  "I find it fascinating that there may be alien elements in play, Jen", Pam reflected in a serious tone.  Her face reflected deep thought.  "But it makes a lot of sense to me actually ...  You are obviously beyond human capacities as we know it Jen ...."  "I find it fascinating as well, but I also feel troubled ... Not knowing how it might continue progress and what it will ultimately lead to ..."  I replied.  Pam could sense my anxiety and leaned into me with a big hug.  "Why don't we continue talking about this in my hot tub.  It will be so much more relaxing for us.  Come along ...  I'll get some towels and turn the jets on."


Ranger1

17-14 

Keith

This experience had become better than anything I ever could have imagined.  Being fucked senseless by the beautiful muscles of the Muscle-God that I have utterly worshipped and adored.  My eyes were closed tight, while my mind was overwhelmed by the immense physical and mental pleasure that I was experiencing.  I began humping my body, driving my pulsating rock-hard cock up and down the perfectly snug opening within the crook of Robbie's arm, feeling his forearm on one side and his bicep on the other.  The sensations were lovely, especially as my cock rubbed along the steely contours and ridges of his muscles.  Robbie rotated and flexed his arm perfectly, so that sensitive head of my penis was treated to feeling the ridges of his forearm, the peak of his bicep and his thickest veins with each thrust.  This drove me to a euphoric state of bliss as wave upon wave of immeasurable pleasure tingled through me.  My moaning became loud, long and guttural cries of deep arousal, as I savored such extreme delight.  My muscles flexed and tightened throughout my body, and my humping intensified.  My body was bucking in a frenzy while my hands were desperately worshipped at his arms.  I was ready to explode, yet I wanted the moment to last forever.

I desperately tried to hold on, as I humped harder and faster, bucking like a wild bronco.  I was on the verge of a massive eruption.  My hands were clenched on Robbie's iron hard arms as if I was holding on for my dear life.  I could feel it coming, and God knows how much cum I had built up during this amazing ordeal.  It was going to be volcano-like in magnitude.  Praying to last longer, all I could do was buck and hump harder and faster, and moan and pant even louder.  And then it happened.  And oh my god did I explode!   My first spurt blasted from me like a missile, shooting high in the hair and splattering down on both Robbie and I.  Oh my god, the feeling and sensations were just divine!  I bellowed Robbie's name at the top of my lungs, through a wide-open mouth, as I relished the pulsating and tingling waves of pleasure tingling through me.  "Aaaaaaaaahhhh ... Rob ..." I cried, in my high-pitched girlish voice, so loudly that it projected as a lengthy ear-piercing shrill, resonating powerfully throughout the room.   

I continued bucking wildly, my entire body convulsing frantically as two more powerful spurts of cum followed, soaking both Robbie and I.  The volume of cum blasting from my cock was nothing short of astonishing.  And with each spurt came another long, drawn-out primal moan of pleasure while crying out Robbie's name.  My body was shuddering and shivering from head to toe, as I basked in delirium over the longest, most delightful and intense orgasm of my life.  My humping gradually calmed down to a slower and delicate pace as I finished up with a few mild spurts.  My hands remained glued to Robbie's beautiful arms, continuing their relentless and devoted worship.  I felt my penis gradually soften and relax within the crook of his arm as I lied submissively on my back.  My moans became soft and dreamy, and my breathing began returning to normal.  I had never felt so content.  I chanted Robbie's name softly, in admiration, in gratitude and in reverence.  I had never felt so in love.

Robbie moved his free hand to my penis, cleaning the remaining cum from it.  He then moved his sticky hand to my mouth, enticing me to lick it clean. From there I licked each of his arms clean and then his entire body clean, while at the same time sucking and kissing all his adorable muscles.  I took my sweet time, savoring every precious inch of him.  "That was by far the best fuck of my life Sir ... There is nothing that compares to it Sir", I commented longingly as I finished cleaning him.  "I feel like I was born to fuck your muscles Sir", I continued.  I felt so relaxed, content and happy that my feelings were flowing out from me freely with no inhibitions.  "I wish I could fuck every one of your muscles Sir ... Your arms, your pecs, your deltoids, your abs, your quads, your calves ...  Everywhere Sir ... Over and over again ... I love your beautiful muscles Sir ... I need them Sir ..."

"You're the best cock sucker I've ever met, Honey ...  And you're pretty and sexy as hell", Robbie replied as he stood up and began dressing.  A broad cocky grin emerged on his handsome face.  "I have more people wanting to be my lover, than there are days in the week ...  Men and women alike ...  I lose count of them all and I must turn most of them down ... But I'll tell you what Honey ... I'm going to figure out how to fit you in two nights a week, and we'll start next week".