Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Extreme Body Contrast - fbbs into small & weak man?

Started by FBBrocks, June 24, 2026, 05:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBrocks

Today I saw a couple walking down at Laguna beach, the woman build like a titan, definitely a serious athlete, she's either a crossfit/hyrox athlete if not a pro fbb, muscle definition everywhere, she's significantly taller and stronger than her boyfriend, at first I thought he was her son, but then I noticed the way they holding hands, the way he wrap his arm around her waist is too taboo to be mother & son, then I found my chance walk in front of them, noticed the scrawny dude is a full adult. 

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against it, instead, seeing this kind of contrast give me an instant boner, assume if they release they intimate video, I will buy it with whatever price they ask for.  that made me remember a gal I sessioned a while ago told me she kind turned on by the touch of extreme slim fingers, like instantly aroused.   I never knew I had such kinky side just now. 

Do you know any fbb into this kind stuff? or where to find such content? 


Zenzen

I think what you're describing is actually a pretty common theme among fans of muscular women: the contrast itself can be fascinating.

For some people, it's not even about bodybuilding specifically. It's the visual difference:

• Taller vs shorter
• Stronger vs weaker
• More muscular vs less muscular

The greater the contrast, the more memorable the couple becomes. That's probably why so many people notice these pairings when they see them in public.

As for whether female bodybuilders are specifically attracted to smaller or less muscular men, I think it's dangerous to generalize. Like everyone else, they have a wide range of preferences. Some date bodybuilders, some date athletes from other sports, some date completely average-looking men who have no interest in fitness at all.

One thing I've noticed over the years is that confidence, personality, and compatibility seem to matter much more in real life than physique alone. There are plenty of examples of very muscular women with average-sized partners, and vice versa.

Regarding content, I think social media is probably the easiest place to find examples of muscular women with partners of different body types. Once you start following female bodybuilders and fitness athletes, you'll occasionally see relationship posts that show the real-world variety.

Personally, I've always found it interesting that the female muscle community attracts fans with very different tastes. Some prefer muscular couples, while others are drawn to the contrast between a highly muscular woman and a more average guy. Neither seems particularly unusual within this community.

Has anyone else here noticed that the "size contrast" aspect is what catches their attention first, regardless of whether the woman is a bodybuilder, powerlifter, CrossFit athlete, or something else?

post_punk_skunk


Tiberius

That would be unusual usually its either a fellow bodybuilder or someone who is well off. There are certainly women who enjoy living out being the stronger and more dominant one but they live that out in the session space and get paid for it.

FBBrocks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think what you're describing is actually a pretty common theme among fans of muscular women: the contrast itself can be fascinating.

For some people, it's not even about bodybuilding specifically. It's the visual difference:

• Taller vs shorter
• Stronger vs weaker
• More muscular vs less muscular

The greater the contrast, the more memorable the couple becomes. That's probably why so many people notice these pairings when they see them in public.

As for whether female bodybuilders are specifically attracted to smaller or less muscular men, I think it's dangerous to generalize. Like everyone else, they have a wide range of preferences. Some date bodybuilders, some date athletes from other sports, some date completely average-looking men who have no interest in fitness at all.

One thing I've noticed over the years is that confidence, personality, and compatibility seem to matter much more in real life than physique alone. There are plenty of examples of very muscular women with average-sized partners, and vice versa.

Regarding content, I think social media is probably the easiest place to find examples of muscular women with partners of different body types. Once you start following female bodybuilders and fitness athletes, you'll occasionally see relationship posts that show the real-world variety.

Personally, I've always found it interesting that the female muscle community attracts fans with very different tastes. Some prefer muscular couples, while others are drawn to the contrast between a highly muscular woman and a more average guy. Neither seems particularly unusual within this community.

Has anyone else here noticed that the "size contrast" aspect is what catches their attention first, regardless of whether the woman is a bodybuilder, powerlifter, CrossFit athlete, or something else?

yes, everyone's brain wired certain way since birth. Find muscle attractive on women became less niche these days, but it's true that almost every FBB fans have different kind of kinkiness.

And Let me explain, most males from these Muscle worship scenarios aren't that scrawny, the couple I saw at the beach blvd were wow~ let me just say the guy is the size of a malnourished 11 years old, but seem very wealthy and well dressed, he's at aleast 3-4 inch shorter than his muscle girlfriend.  She's not the most massive muscle woman I've seen, but her arms and legs definition suggests she's some kind of crossfit/hyrox athlete, still pretty big. the visual is striking, I just can't stop looking at them.   And for some reason, it made me recall a gal I sessioned years ago (absolutely massive) at end of the session, she told me one of her wildest story is to session with a vietnamese college boy, his boney finger arouse her like nothing she ever thought possible, the way she look at these little boney boys is the equivalent of other women look at male with giant gentile.  Listen to that story made me more excited than touching her myself. 

2ndHoodman

There's some great 2000s videos of these comparisons. Especially Amber DeLuca with skinny dudes

FBBrocks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's some great 2000s videos of these comparisons. Especially Amber DeLuca with skinny dudes

Oh my~ them pool boy videos and that 40 mins worship video is my all time favor collection, amber once told me herself that this one was her best seller. 

He's the perfect kind of skinny, I wish we can crowdfund him to make him a superstar

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's some great 2000s videos of these comparisons. Especially Amber DeLuca with skinny dudes

Oh my~ them pool boy videos and that 40 mins worship video is my all time favor collection, amber once told me herself that this one was her best seller. 

He's the perfect kind of skinny, I wish we can crowdfund him to make him a superstar

I actually even met him! He held the camera for a shoot with me and Amber. She shot a ton with him in the late 2000s, early 2010s. Then life changed. Amber's style was far less common than today with the exception of her lift and carry
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

FBBrocks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere's some great 2000s videos of these comparisons. Especially Amber DeLuca with skinny dudes

Oh my~ them pool boy videos and that 40 mins worship video is my all time favor collection, amber once told me herself that this one was her best seller. 

He's the perfect kind of skinny, I wish we can crowdfund him to make him a superstar

I actually even met him! He held the camera for a shoot with me and Amber. She shot a ton with him in the late 2000s, early 2010s. Then life changed. Amber's style was far less common than today with the exception of her lift and carry

Do you happens to have his contact info?

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere's some great 2000s videos of these comparisons. Especially Amber DeLuca with skinny dudes

Oh my~ them pool boy videos and that 40 mins worship video is my all time favor collection, amber once told me herself that this one was her best seller. 

He's the perfect kind of skinny, I wish we can crowdfund him to make him a superstar

I actually even met him! He held the camera for a shoot with me and Amber. She shot a ton with him in the late 2000s, early 2010s. Then life changed. Amber's style was far less common than today with the exception of her lift and carry

Do you happens to have his contact info?

Hah no chance. I only knew him through Amber.