LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Goth Girl at the Gym

Started by Ardanian, October 06, 2025, 03:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ardanian

Some edits to older chapters as suggested and hopefully this chapter hits the spot.

Chapter 7: Sleeper Build part 2

Eva didn't wait for me to chose, she wrapped her arms tightly around me and stood, picking up her weight and mine smoothly she easily manhandled me until I was laid across her shoulders in a fireman carry she squatted down held a deep squat for a few seconds.
"Sigh...honey...I'm disappointed, you're less of a man than I thought you were." She stood straight up, "this is easier than I thought." I raised even higher as she went up on her tip toes.  I looked from the ridiculous image in the mirror of my goth goddess balancing perfectly on her tip toes with me, a 240lb man draped over her shoulders, down to her calves and they were barely flexed.  She meant it, this really was easy for her. "You might have given me more of a challenge when we started.  Let's see." She lowered us both down, right leg raised, straight in front of her, a perfect pistol squat, with an unbalanced weight, but she was rock solid and stable.  She stayed in that deep squat as she gently placed me on my feet in front of her then bounced up to her feet. "Mistress demands weight.  Are you going to disappoint her?" She demanded with an imperious smile.  I started loading plates onto the squat rack, stopping at 340lbs.  The weight I started at when we began training months ago.  If you'd have told me then this is what my life would be I would have laughed in your face.

Eva settled into place under the bar, I took my place behind her ready to spot her.
"It's so cute you think I'd need a spot for this tiny weight." She grinned and dropped out of view. I watched her perform 20 perfect squats with a silly amount of weight pushing her down.  After she hit her rhythm she really decided to show how little she struggled by adding calf raises at the top of each lift.  She racked the weight without help and took my hands in hers, leading them down her body, across her pumped up cobblestone abs and wrapped them around her left thigh. "At least they're awake now" She said shaking her thigh from side to side and flexing down.  I felt the fibres under her skin go from soft to steel and back over and over again.  Even with that "light" pump her legs were noticeable thicker, rounder than before. "Oh that feels nice, but I want more." We put more weights on the bar, an even 400 lbs.  As she settled into place and was about to lift, I stopped her.
"I thought you wanted more." She looked at me in the mirror as I put another 20lbs on each side of the barbell.  I caught the hungry glint in her eye and the slight moan of pleasure she let out.  She powered out 5 squats fast, then another 5, then another, I thought it might be getting to her as she slowed down and was making grunts of effort as she approached 20.  Wait, they weren't effort.  I saw her face in the mirror, her eye's were closed, lips parted, not in pain or effort but in pleasure.  She opened her eyes at 19, locked her gaze on mine as it was reflected in the wall mirror and did her 20th rep as fast and strong as her first.  She was panting, sweat dripping off her and puddling on the floor, as she stood and flexed her thighs she ran her own hands over them feeling each muscle coming to life, bulging to the surface, fighting for space.  Flex, relax, flex, relax, each flex bigger than the last, her thighs and calves must have pumped up by at least an inch, closer to two.  She traced over the separations of the muscle heads, her breath quickening.  One hand drifted up to the crotch of her soaking bikini panties, she started to touch and rub over the fabric, her other arm reached out for me.  She pulled me in and pushed me down onto my knees before her.  The hand over her panties bunching up and tearing the blocking fabric out of the way.  No words were needed, I darted forward and started kissing, sucking, licking, worshipping her womanhood.  It took seconds for her body to quake and a burst of wetness to cover my face as an orgasm overtook her.  Her knees gave out as the pleasure flooded through her. 

There we were, on our knees, head to head, in a puddle of sweat and girl cum on a gym floor.  She looked at me and burst out laughing.
"What a mess." She kissed me gently. "That's what you get for being a tease." She was breathing heavily, gulping down lungfuls of air, from the orgasm though not from the lifts. "God damn you make me cum so hard." She moaned and looked ready to fall into a blissful slumber.
"Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked.
"I love you." She smiled.
"I love you too, but not that."
"Hmm?"
"You aren't finished." I kissed her right bicep, "you have work left to do" I traced kisses across her chest to her left bicep, pleased by the groans she made. "I mean, how can you show me who you are." A trail of kisses over her flushed chest. "Without pumping these." One long lingering kiss on each bullet hard nipple under her top.  She almost came again.
"Is that what master wants?  To see his muscle girl pumped, drenched and desperate."
"Yes." Her eyes flashed with a feral hunger.
"Be careful what you wish for." She said rising to her feet pulling me up with her.
"Bring the bench over". I dragged the weight bench under the squat rack while she lowered the bar onto a lower stop.  She lay down flat on the bench, hands reaching up to the barbell over her chest.  She was getting ready to bench press 440lbs, my concern must have shown as she paused for a moment, "Trust me." She said, I nodded and she lay back down. "Come over here master and enjoy your wish." I walked around to the top of the bench and stood by her head as she took a firm grip on the bar, lifted and smoothly lowered the bar down to her chest, then smooth and controlled I watched her pecs bunch up, filling with blood and power as the bar rose and she locked her arms out. "Feel." She said, eyes flicking from me to her chest.  I lay my hands on her pecs as she pumped out rep after rep feeling the muscles swell, bunch, contract, relax and grow in my hands.  When she finally stopped, honestly I had no idea how many reps she did, her chest was heaving, her pecs had risen inches off her chest, the subtle line between them at rest now a deep shadowed canyon.  Her modest breasts lifted with the power of her chest underneath, nipples threatening to burst through her bikini top.  I couldn't resist, I slipped my fingers under the thing layer of cloth and tweaked her nipples, with another deep moan of pleasure she came again.  This time it only seemed to energise her not tire her.

She pulled her self to her feet, body sliding out from under my hands.  She ended up standing between me and the bar.  She turned to face me. "Get.  Naked." I started to pull my clothes off. "Not fast enough." My shirt was half way over my head when it disappeared, her strong hands tearing it to rags, my shorts and boxers soon followed.  I stood naked, in the best shape I had ever been in, with the hottest creature on Earth on in front of me, cock almost painfully hard in tribute to her. "Better." She turned back to the bar, pressing back into me, she stood slightly higher and spread her legs letting my erection slip between her thighs.  She moaned in satisfaction as she rubbed her pussy along the top of my cock.  Somehow I didn't blow my load from that alone.  Eva took my hand and placed one on each of her biceps. "This is all for you Master." As she reached for the bar.  Was I surprised when she lifted the bar and lowered it down to her waist?  No.  Was I surprised when she curled the bar up to her shoulders?  No.  Was I surprised when her biceps exploded to life, filling my hands and pushing my fingers apart as their peaks erupted from her arms?  No.  What I was was entranced, hypnotised, turned on and hopelessly in love with the Goddess in my arms.  The Goddess curling 440lbs of weight over and over again, for me.  To show off to me, to impress me, to please me, because she loved me.  I was dreaming, I must have been dreaming, there's no way this is really happening to me.  I couldn't believe the power of the body under my hands, the heat rising from her skin as kept curling the weights, the little sighs of pleasure as she gently moved her hips back and forth, masturbating me with her thighs.  The only reason I thought it was real was the my dreams hand never been this unbelievable or this hot.  As she racked the weight Eva slowly brought her arms level with her shoulders.  My hands still on her biceps she locked eyes with me in the mirror slowly she clenched her fist, muscles became steel under my grip.  She licked her lips as she slowly began to curl her fists up towards her shoulders, milking every moment of growth as her biceps grew at her command.  As the mounds of hot steel swelled in my hands I felt my own orgasm rushing towards me like a freight train.  As she completed her flex, fingers spread like a physique competitor her arms had swollen with muscles enough to make a pro body builder jealous of the size.  She blew a kiss at me then closed her fists and poured everything into the flex.  New power, new solidity flooded her arms as the split between her bicep peaks came to life.  I came, or at least I tried to, her thighs clamped hard on my cock, blocking my release.
"Beg." She whispered.  My hips thrust in futile fight against her female power.
"Please mistress." She relaxed her legs, released from the steel prison my cock erupted, spurting cum across the floor and the bench in front of us.  Eva bent over, scooping some of my cum up onto  one finger.  She stared for a moment then licked it off, eyes flickering closed.
"I want more." She said, in a moment of post orgasm clarity my brain suggested two option.  The sensible one, throw myself at her, bury my cock in her pussy and fuck us both into blissful ecstasy.  The stupid one, run, tease her, play a game.  Intrusive, stupid thoughts won.
"Catch me first." I said then bolted upstairs out the gym as her eyes shot open.
"Fucking tease." She yelled before I heard her pounding up the stairs. 

I shot through the house into the kitchen Eva close on my heels, I dodged around the island in the centre, frustrating her attempts to catch me, she moved one way, I went the other and slipped past her, out the door and into the lounge.  There was only one way into or out of the room, but a large heavy  3 seater sofa stood between me and her as she filled the doorway, breathing heavy, smiling with the look of a predator that was going to greatly enjoy tearing her prey apart. "No escape lover." She stepped into the room looming over the back of the sofa.
"I can try." I angled to slip past one side, she saw it coming and moved to cover, I went the other way, she was on to me now and closed the gap. "You'll have to get me." I taunted. "And when you come around or over..." I never finished my sentence.  She reached one arm down to the edge of the sofa and with a growl she flipped the sofa over it's end.  The display of power and the thud of the piece of furniture banging against the wall distracted me for a fatal instinct.  In a flash she was on me her hands under my arms, lifting me up and back pinning me to the wall, feet dangling off the ground.
"You were saying?" She said. "You need to learn actions have consequences.  And when you get your Goddess this hot, this horny, this fucking pumped up for you, you need to please her." she would have been more terrifying if she could keep the smile hidden better. "God I love you." She said under her breath as she threw me over her shoulder.  She bounded up the stairs two at a time and threw open the door to her bedroom.  She threw me, actually physically threw me, onto her bed.  As I bounced onto the bed we both heard the crack of several slats breaking under me. "Oops." She said crawling onto the end of the bed, then over me.  As she loomed over me she reached down to guide my recharged erection in side of her. "If it's already broken then let's get our moneys worth." I barely survived the night, the bed did not.  Eva never got around to replacing it, she moved in with me within the week.

Ardanian

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Wookey

Damn hot. Love this story. Hope he keeps his exercise regime going

Ardanian

Chapter 8: Fantasies

I was nose deep in another technical manual.  When I was laid off from work I decided on two insane things, getting healthy and finally finishing the restoration of my 1957 Chevy Bel Air.  The new engine was in but now I was regretting deciding to do the wiring myself.  I heard Eva's footsteps as she walked into the kitchen.
"Wiring still?" She asked.  I nodded without looking up, she gave me a quick peck on the cheek before starting her morning protein and supplement ritual. "Hey babe, what's your fantasy?" I heard her say.
"Finishing the Bel Air and getting a job." I replied without thinking.  I listened to the sounds of mixing, pouring, sorting stop as she sighed.
"Babe.  I love your focus, but look at me." I did, the last few months since we moved in together had been very kind to us both.  I'd lost more weight and was down to 200lbs but was starting to grow again, in the right ways this time.  Eva's training, support and love meant I even at rest it was clear I was strong and fit.  Abs, pecs, biceps, quads solid definition everywhere.  It meant our training sessions were a little more challenging as Eva couldn't keep her hands off me.  However the feeling was mutual.  Since moving in she had embraced her body, her power and strength more than ever before.  She had just had a shower after waking up and even at complete rest her body was a marble sculpture of muscle.  No longer subtle her shoulders were capped with thick round delts, her biceps and triceps visible when she was relaxed.  She's had to go up a couple of bra sizes as she'd built several inches on her chest as her pecs and lats grew.  Her legs would be the envy of any sprinter.  She looked like a cross fit champion fully pumped and sweating after winning an event.  But she was that size at rest, and only that wet as she had stepped out of the shower.  Her black hair currently highlighted with deep purple clinging to her neck and shoulders.  Ok, so during our training session I couldn't keep my hands of her either.
"Now, I'm going to ask again, it's our 1 year anniversary soon and I want to do something special, so what's your fantasy?"
"I want to know how strong you are.  I want to see you doing insane things that shouldn't be possible." Her smile told me I'd said the right thing.
"You want to know how strong I am?" She stepped towards me
"Yes."
"That's not an easy question to answer." She sat down in my lap.
"You don't know?"
"Well it depends." She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and whispered into my ear. "When I'm relaxed, when I'm horny, or when I'm very, very satisfied?"
"Erm, yes, yes and yes."
"Well in that case, very." She kissed me, "incredibly," a longer, deeper kiss, "and maybe I can make your fantasy come true." She squealed in delight as I stood up with her in my arms, pushed the books back of the table and laid her on top of it.  It was a while before we had breakfast.

About a week later I'd almost forgotten about the fantasy conversation.  I was finally closing in on finishing the wiring on this bloody car.  Sounded like a brilliant idea, not to self, never again.  I was under the car trying to trace down the last, please God let it be the last, wiring issue when I heard the clicking of high heels on the concrete floor.  The car was in one half of a double bay garage, the other half was full of gym equipment.  Not as nice as Eva's basement set up but it worked for what we needed.  Click, Click, Click the sound getting closer until it stopped by the car.
"Environmental health, this facility is overdue for inspection." A female voice said.  I slid out from under the car staring straight at a pair of 4 inch tall heels.  Toe tapping in impatience.  My eyes traced up a shapely calf flexing and relaxing with the motion of her toes, up further along a pencil skirt, black of course, stretched tight over the sweep of a muscular thigh underneath.  A purple button up shirt, top button open strained visibly to cover her chest and arms.  Sleeves barely containing her arms, between the buttons were teasing views of pale skin and something I couldn't make out.  Eva's hair was pulled up into a bun, her purple eyes framed by stylish, black rimmed glasses a stern, commanding look on her face.  Realising I was now looking slightly up into her eyes I fumbled the torch in my hand.  As it dropped to the ground she cracked a smile and made a note on a clipboard she had in her hands. "Hmm, improper handling of tools, not a strong start." She reached out a hand and cupped by groin giving my dick a slight squeeze. "I hope you know how to properly use your equipment." She proceeded to 'inspect' the garage making the occasional tutting noise as she made notes on the clipboard.  I watched her as she moved, the way her calves flared with every step of her high heels.  When she bent over to check a low shelf her hamstrings and glutes threatened to burst open the skirt as it pulled tight across them. "Sir, I am here to conduct an inspection, not to be your eye candy."
"Apologies Ma'am, I was simply concerned your clothes would be damaged by some of the equipment around her.  I would hate for them to tear." I replied playing along.
"It would be a shame, honestly I must have washed them too hot.  They do seem to be a bit tight today." She gave a quick flex of her biceps, a deep breath and flexed her quads, I almost had a heart attack as her swelling muscles threatened to blow the clothes of her, then she relaxed. "Thank you for your concern." She clicked back over to me. "Well, you passed, so far, by the skin of your teeth.  But I do have one concern.  What is your intention with that?" She pointed into one corner of the garage.  On a wooden pallet was the old engine and transmission that had come out of the car, replaced by newer upgraded parts.  Around 800 lbs of old iron I'd been trying to work out what to do with it but hadn't got around to disposing of it or selling it in the 6 months it had been out of the car.  Eva put her clipboard down and walked over to the lump of metal, kicking her heels off as she did so.  She placed one hand on top of the engine block, tapping one black painted nail on the metal. "I mean this could be an environmental hazard if not handled properly."

She squatted, her skirt creaking at the seams, her hands gripped the bottom of the engine block and with a tiny grunt of effort she stood up.  Her muscles responded to the load immediately, blood pumping to her quads as they swelled up under the strain.  The straining skirt stood no chance and ripped apart, hanging in rags from her waist. "Damn, I liked this skirt." She shifted the awkward weight into one hand as her other tore the remnants of the skirt from her waist. "Now where was I, oh yes...You see, you have to properly dispose of scrap metal like this.  Simply keeping it in a corner is not proper disposal."  She lifted the engine over her head pretending to study it. "At least you haven't left oil in it." She lowered the engine again and turned to look at me.  I stood slack jawed in the middle of the garage as my lover was casually lifting, holding and manipulating 800lbs of bulky awkward metal with barely any effort, carrying on a conversation as if she were holding a paperweight. 
"No ma'am." I managed to squeak out through a dry mouth. "All properly disposed of." I was painfully hard at this point.
"Well you should have cleaned this better, look at the mess you made of this shirt." Her dark purple shirt was stained with oil, dirt and rust residue. "It is ruined, oh well.  Might as well destroy it then."  Eva started to curl the engine.  Her arms were a match for the challenge, biceps rising and as she completed the curl the fabric covering her upper arms started to fray, another rep and the rips grew, a third and it was too much, her bicep peaks ripped through the shirt sleeves.  With surprising delicacy she placed the engine back down on the pallet, wither her back still to me she drew her arms up into a back double bicep pose, the holes tearing wider, splitting all the way down to the cuffs.  Seamlessly she transitioned into a back lat spread and the material stood no chance ripping apart from top to bottom.  She turned towards me again and growled into a most muscular pose.  As her body exploded in size the remaining parts of the shirt were destroyed.  I just had enough time to notice that under her clothes she was wearing a red and blue Wonder Woman costume before I had just about the biggest orgasm I can remember, and at no point had I touched myself.  The things this woman did to me...

"Now, I'm going to have to look around under this vehicle." Her voice broke through my post orgasm haze as she walked over to me. "And you'll have to do something about this mess." She stroked my soaked tracksuit where my orgasm was very evident. "That was relaxed, now you've got me horny." Eva whispered before kissing me.  The kiss and thoughts of what she would do next had my cock rock hard again in record time.  She lay on the floor and inched her way under the car, thanks to it being lifted up slightly on ramps whilst I was working on it. "Well it looks clean, but I need to see under the wheels.  Would you mind moving the car please Sir?" She knew perfectly well the car wouldn't start yet, she helped push it up onto the ramps, well she pushed it up onto the ramps, I just steered and hit the brakes. "Never mind, I've got it." I could only see her legs and hips, her upper body hidden under the bod of the Bel Air.  I heard her take a deep breath, watched her core tense, abs springing to life under the costume, legs tensing and braced.  She wasn't trying to...she couldn't...why would she even think she could...there was a rattling from the car, a sighing coming from the suspension as she began to push.  The body began to rise, she was doing it, Eva was trying to bench press a fucking car, 3300lbs of car and it was starting to work, the movement of the body slowed though, shaking, slowly it settled back on the ground. "Fuck that's heavy" I heard her say.  In a year of being together, training together, living together I had never heard her complain about weight before.  She tried again, the car raising, the body lifting, suspension easing as Eva's arms and chest started to take the weight.  It rose, higher this time, one wheel off the ground but it was unbalanced and she eased the car back down. "My apologies Sir, I won't be much longer.  This stubborn machine will not get the better of me." The parts of her I could see wriggled as she adjusted her position under the car.  I watched as one hand reached out and brushed over the bottom of her outfit, she played with herself a little rubbing her clit through the costume.  I heard her breathing becoming shorter, more ragged, moans of pleasure escaping her.  Her hand disappeared back under the car, one more deep breath and it started to rise, slowly but more sure, more steady, one wheel left the ground, then another, then all four.  My goth goddess was holding a three thousand three hundred pound car off the ground, she screamed a primal cry of victory.  The victor had slain her prey.  The car settled back down on the ground, she came out from underneath it.  Eyes blazing with hunger and satisfaction, chest pumped, pecs threatening to rip open the corset.
"Is everything to your satisfaction Ma'am?" She took off her glasses, pulled her hair out of it's bun, shaking it free.
"Almost." She ripped off the costume and as the tatters of fabric fell to the floor she leapt at me.  Instinctively I managed to catch her, it was a testament to our training together that I managed to stay standing, not even taking a step back as her weight crashed into me.  I was forced back with how hard she kissed me.
"That was incredible." I said between kisses.  She felt my hard cock pressing against her.
"Want to see impossible?" She asked shifting position until I felt the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. "Make me cum." She said, plunging herself down onto my erection.  She shivered, shook and moaned in pleasure. "Ok," she said breathlessly, "make me cum again."

It was my turn to show off, to worship Eva with the body she had sculpted from my old shape.  I held her in my arms, her legs wrapped tight around my waist, I shifted her weight into one arm, raising the other and flexing my bicep for her, not as impressive as hers but pretty good considering where I started, she bit her lip and moaned, her hand reaching out and caressing my flexed peak, she  graced it with a slow lingering kiss.  I moved my arm to try and pull my shirt over my head, she put both arms back around my shoulders and shook her head slowly.  I tried to move her enough but she held tight and pouted.  Fine, I gripped the front of my shirt and in one swift pull tore it from my body, she squealed again in delight as our bare skin touched.  She rubbed her hard nipples across my chest, rubber her abs across mine and circled her hips against mine, rubbing her clit against my hips as she gently rode my dick still buried inside her.  I shifted both hands under her, grabbing her ass and lifting, at first she groaned in disappointment as I lifted her up off my cock, it turned to surprise as I continued to lift her until I sat her on my shoulders, her dripping pussy and throbbing clit in front of my mouth.  In a move I would have thought ridiculous or impossible I balanced her weight mostly on one arm and dove in.  In a few moments of concentrated activity I was rewarded with a flood of juice as her thighs clamped shut around my head and she screamed her way through another orgasm.  Thighs that could crush my head like an overripe grape if she wanted to formed a hard prison I had no desire to escape from.  My tongue continued exploring her as she shook through the aftershock.  I wanted to do one more thing.  One thing she loved more than anything I wanted to break a record for her. 

I eased her down to the ground, she was still shaking and breathing heavily "God I love you." She said, stumbling back against the car, propping herself up against the iron she had lifted earlier.  I didn't say anything I was determined.  I looked around and saw a barbell on the ground loaded up to 250 lbs.  I'd got it ready as a warm up weight for deadlifts and then got distracted by the car.  Yeah, that should do it.  I bent down and easily lifted the weight, barely feeling it as I stood up straight.  That shouldn't happen, even as a warm up it shouldn't be this light.  I put it back down and reversed my grip then lifted again.  Eva went silent as she worked out what I was trying to do.  What was I trying to do?  Brain, hey brain, what the fuck are you thinking?  I felt like I was having an out of body experience as I watched my own body take a deep breath, and tense it started to lift the weight higher, biceps leaping to attention as my stupid egotistical, lunatic brain decided I could bicep curl a 250lb barbell.  You know, more than double my current record.  Eva stared wide eyed in shock, what the fuck are you doing brain, your goddess trainer thinks you are an idiot, this isn't showing off.  I watched my body struggle, strain, every muscle tense, skin flushing as blood thundered through my veins feeding my muscles every thing I had was for her.  It was working, it was rising, but my reserves were almost tapped.  My elbow were about 45 degrees, a quarter of the way through the lift when biology stepped in.  Or it tried to.
"Do it baby," she moaned, her voice triggered a new well of power I never knew I had, suddenly I was back in my body, feeling every ounce of weight trying to tear my arms apart, I had to do this for her the weight rose higher, my elbows passing 90 degree but I was fading again, I couldn't do it, what was I thinking trying this.  I was so focussed on the insanity I never noticed her come up behind me until I felt her hands wrap around me, one hand down to my cock, stroking me, her other teasing a nipple, the shock, the pleasure she was giving me mingled with the pain and suddenly I felt like I could do this. "You can do this, this is why I picked you, this is what I saw in you." She started to kiss the side of my neck. "This is why you're my fantasy." Her words, her hands and lips on me were too much, my cock blasted cum half way across the room, the orgasm invigorated me and with a roar I powered up the barbell completing the lift.  Holy fuck.

Realisation hit me quick as the ecstasy faded that was fucking heavy, the weight pulled forwards and I managed to control the barbell down to the ground before it dragged me down face first.  I dropped to my knees.
"I'm going to feel that in the morning." I said collapsing backwards to lie flat on the concrete floor wondering how my arms were ever going to function again.
"Your goddess will reward by showing you something truly impossible." Eva's voice came from above.  I looked up to see her standing in her full glory over me, the Bel Air's old engine and transmission held in her arms.  Gently she knelt down over me, lowering herself down over my groin, as she settled her weight I couldn't feel the extra lbs of iron.  She settled her hips down so her hot pussy was rubbing along my shaft. "I want you to watch this my love.  I want to feel what I do to you." Her eye lids fluttered closed as she rubbed herself against my thickening, hardening cock. "First, this will be much easier to dispose of it was in smaller parts." She centred her grip, one hand on the engine, another on the transmission.  With casual ease she spread her hands a part.  There was a brief deafening scream of protest before the bolts holding the two parts together gave up the fight and were torn from their mountings. "Now, when disposing of metals it is best to make sure they are in easily transportable pieces." She placed the now separated engine block don on the ground next to her. "There are several ways to do this, one is to crush the metal down into a smaller size." She wrapped her arms around the transmission housing, grabbed her wrists and started to bear hug it.  In a contest between her muscles, her seemingly limitless power and the transmission there was no hope for the metal.  It crumpled in her grip, slowly at first as she milked the effort then faster and faster until a fountain of pieces blew out the top of the housing, gears, clutch plate, everything shattering and disintegrating as the housing was crushed flat.  "We should of course seal the ends to minimise spillage", she put one hand on each side of the opening in the housing and casually crushed it close as easily as crushing a soda can.  She dropped the pieces of to the side.  "Let's see if we can find something hard."

Her breath caught in her throat momentarily as she noticed my cock had risen back to attention, "Excellent." She slid her hips forward and guided my cock inside her. "Much, better," she gasped taking a few moment to ride me and please herself. "Finally, we can use powerful machines to tear apart the metal." She looked around feigning confusion. "Since you don't seem to have the machines here, we'll have to improvise with these." She flexed her mighty biceps, split peaked and throbbing with power, I nearly came right there, feeling my orgasm coming she clamped down with her inner muscles, and lay down to kiss me, "I'm almost there too, but it'll be worth it my love." She sat back up, and grabbed the engine that was still in one piece.  Eva put one hand on each side of one of the cylinder bores.  Getting a grip she started to pull, at first nothing happened to the metal.  Detroit built things strong.  A block of iron designed to contain explosions was fighting back.  Her muscles swelled more, bigger biceps, rounder shoulders, pecs bunching higher, then it started.  Softly at first but faster, louder there rose a scream from the tortured metal as Eva began to tear the engine block in half.  As the metal split and her hands separated she relaxed her iron internal grip on my cock, the orgasm that had been building thundered through me, filling her with a massive blast of cum.  This triggered her own orgasm, she collapsed onto me, both of us exhausted, both out of breath, both very, very happy.  As we kissed and cuddled I heard her ask "How was your fantasy?" her eyes were half closed as we enjoyed each other's warmth and love.
"Almost perfect." I said,
"Almost?"
"There is one more thing you could do to make it perfect." She looked up at me, the question unspoken in her eyes. "Marry me?" I asked.
"Took you long enough to ask." She laughed. "Yes, yes oh fucking God yes."

Ardanian

Chapter 9: Epilogue

"Dungeon Strong, the fitness and fantasy gym.  Jack speaking how may I help you?"
"Hi, I'm calling about the job application, app and web developer." A shy female voice said on the other end of the line.
"Yes, it's still open.  Are you interested?" The conversation carried on and after a few minutes I hung up having secured an interview later on in the day.  I leaned back in my chair, it creaked, looked around my spacious, tiny, office, boiler room, and smiled, looking at the picture of Eva and I, on our wedding day, in front of a black and red 1957 Chevy Bel Air.  I thought back over the last year and a half amazed at how much my life had changed.  Deciding to get fit was the best decision of my life, at the time I had no idea how much of a difference it would make.  6 months after meeting Eva and starting training we were living together.  One year after meeting her she said yes when I asked her to marry me, and now, 19 months later we had opened our own gym together. 'Dungeon Strong, the fitness and fantasy gym'.  We specialised in training with a twist.  Want to be trained by Superman, we can do that.  Want Princess Leia to encourage you to break her chains and free her, we can do that.  Want to arm wrestle Conan the Barbarian, done. Want to get literally whipped into shape by a dominatrix, hell we can do that to.  At least that's the plan, eventually, at some point, right now we had one member of staff, me, and one trainer, Eva and whilst she could out-wrestle Conan, probably out-train Superman and could certainly fill out a gold bikini she was only one person.  We needed clients, we needed trainers and we needed a presence.  Hence the app and web developer.  We also needed a project, an example of what we could do.  Eva and I were both testament to her fitness and ability to bring out the best in those she trained, but she did that at home and at her last gym.  I was incredibly happy with where I was health wise, and Eva wanted her next superstar client.

Later in the day the doorbell rang, someone knocked on the office door.  Ok someone knocked on the metal door to the warehouse we were very slowly converting into our gym.  I opened the door and saw a small woman, bundled up against the cold.
"Hi." I said. "Are you here for the interview?"
"Yes, are you Jack?" She asked.
"I am, please, come inside Miss-"
"Ling, Cassandra Ling, but you can call me Cassie."
"Well then please come inside Miss Cassie Ling." I took a quick moment to size up the young woman as I led through to the office/boiler room.  She was about 5'1" but look smaller as she walked hunched up still cold.  Her Asian heritage was clear in her name, her skin colour and her long straight black hair.  I opened the door into the boiler room and pulled out the chair on the other side of the small desk. "Apologies for the room, we're still very much setting up, at least in this weather it is warm in here." She sat down rubbing her hands on her arms trying to get some heat back into her. "Can I offer you a drink?"
"Water would be fine, thank you." I handed her a glass of water, it sat on the table for a while as we talked.
"I'd like to get straight down to it if that's ok?" She nodded. "As you can see we're new, we want to expand and think that a good online presence is key." Her eyes kept drifting from me to over my shoulder on the wall as we spoke.
"Of course, I have some ideas and some examples I can show you." I gestured for her to continue as she pulled a tablet from her bag and launched into a demo.  In the first 5 minutes I knew she had a vibe Eva and I could work with.  I noticed though that her eyes kept travelling over me, stealing glances at me as I moved.  Eyes flicking to the large picture on the wall behind me.  A picture of me and Eva dressed as Conan and Red Sonja.  It started as a joke, but we went for it and the pictures came out awesome.  Both of us oiled, pumped, flexing and proud, we were so horny we could barely wait for the photographer to leave before we fucked each other senseless.  I started to notice when she stared at me and decided to test the water, I flexed a little, just to see.  Her eyes locked onto my muscle as it moved under my shirt.  Got you, a wicked idea formed.
"Thank you, please have a seat and a drink, you've earned it."

As Cassie was distracted I texted Eva 'come in, and wear the Red Sonja costume'. "So I'm impressed, you have some great ideas and your work is excellent.  I'd like to hire you, but there is a small thing to do first." She looked a little apprehensive. "Nothing like that." I said quickly. "Just a question, do you like what you see?" I flexed properly for her, bicep rising and straining the shirt sleeve, pulling it tight.  Her jaw dropped, she pressed her legs together and a small moan escaped her mouth. "What about her?" Cassie turned as Eva walked in a sheen of sweat covering her pale skin, muscles pumped as she'd just finished her own training session.  Chain mail bikini covering the bare minimum to be legal, I thought Cassie was going to pass out from trying to hold her pleasure in.  Eva knew just what to do and took a deep breath straining the bikini top. "Do you want to look like that?"
"More than anything." Cassie whispered.
"Excellent, you're hired.  Eva, meet your new client."

To be continued.

The end, for now, of by far my longest story.  But is this the last tale of Eva, what about Cassie and what else might happen at Dungeon Strong.

Thanks for the feedback, comments and karma.  Hope you enjoyed.

The Raven

Love this story. I would have liked a little more descriptions on the size of our lovely couple at the end. It was a bit too tease and leave it to our imagination. Otherwise, fantastic work.

Wookey

Fantastic work. The end came a bit suddenly but other than that K++++