Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Saradas Muscle Goddess November 2010 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, October 31, 2010, 04:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dante


dante

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

saradas1313

really hard to decide but my vote goes to Aleesha Young! ::)

rikitaku


muscleluv

I really love all of these huge women.  This is a tough one to call.  I do wish Rita Bello and Maria Segura got more love, they're MASSIVE.

veseyman

She may not be as big as the others, but I gave Nina Loos my vote. Beautifully balanced muscle and a gorgeous face.

drhope3003


krajo

I vote for Rita Bello.

She seems to train bodybuilding without compromises or politics. That should earn her many votes...
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.