LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Does it ruin your interest in a provider if she suddenly does porn?

Started by FBBrocks, August 19, 2026, 09:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBrocks

For me unfortunately is, there's a girl come to LA once a year, I always book a session whenever time allows, but now she suddenly started shooting porn and I no longer interested to book her one bit, even tho we never crossed the line to that realm, but somehow a girl does porn just disgust me more than anything.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

FBBrocks

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFor me unfortunately is, there's a girl come to LA once a year, I always book a session whenever time allows, but now she suddenly started shooting porn and I no longer interested to book her one bit, even tho we never crossed the line to that realm, but somehow a girl does porn just disgust me more than anything.

I can understand that. Attraction and fantasy are very personal, and what makes one provider more appealing to one person can have the opposite effect on someone else.

For some clients, knowing that a provider also performs in porn might increase their interest. For others, the appeal may be completely different, perhaps they prefer the more personal, exclusive, or fantasy-based atmosphere of a private session without associating the provider with explicit commercial content.

There's nothing necessarily inconsistent about it either. You can respect someone's choices while simply realizing that those choices have changed how you personally view them. Nobody is obligated to remain attracted or interested.

At the same time, I wouldn't say that doing porn makes someone "worse" as a provider. She may still offer exactly the same quality of session as before. The change is more about how your perception and attraction have changed.

I'm curious how others feel about this. Does a provider entering the porn industry increase your interest, make no difference, or completely kill the fantasy for you?

clay99

I definitely think it can affect their business. It's understandable why clients wouldn't want to see a prnstar with potential issues arising like the fear of STDs and the fantasy of a FBB being this dominant, alpha protype to all of a sudden seeing her getting pummeled by some skinny male prnstar kind of kills that image/thought you have of her.
I really liked Denise Anders 4-5 years ago had an amazing physique but then went a different route, lost muscle/size and now not someone I would want to see.
Lisa Cross has done many x rated stuff as well maybe not as extreme as Denise. But despite her history she still maintains that huge size, muscle mass and I am willing to overlook her x rated content to see her rare physique.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI definitely think it can affect their business. It's understandable why clients wouldn't want to see a prnstar with potential issues arising like the fear of STDs and the fantasy of a FBB being this dominant, alpha protype to all of a sudden seeing her getting pummeled by some skinny male prnstar kind of kills that image/thought you have of her.
I really liked Denise Anders 4-5 years ago had an amazing physique but then went a different route, lost muscle/size and now not someone I would want to see.
Lisa Cross has done many x rated stuff as well maybe not as extreme as Denise. But despite her history she still maintains that huge size, muscle mass and I am willing to overlook her x rated content to see her rare physique.

I think I would be less worried about SDTs with a provider that does porn. The porn industry requires regular STD tests in order to perform.