⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

As someone who offers sessions, I’d like to know

Started by Christal Cornick, December 06, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgsessioner

Hello Christal,

Well, I answered the poll, but I'd also like to say a little more.

I'm someone who can't really get into the mode of "exploiting" someone, especially not an intimate partner. Yes, sessions are commercial transactions, but I never get away from the awareness that the session-giver is also a person like myself. The relationship is one of mutual respect (one hopes).

And that being so, I cannot feel good about a woman doing outright harmful things to her body. I like muscles on women, primarily because I like strength and health. Certain signs directly go against this: badly-done implants (or indeed breast implants of any kind, I personally wish they didn't exist), staying in contest shape for too long (the dehydration and prolonged period of low body fat percentage), evidence of excessive use of anabolic steroids that hasn't been effectively counteracted by the relevant pharmaceutical products, etc.

I would say that in addition to your good self, Christal, I would also find Sarah Dunlap (in off-season shape) pretty much my ideal of perfection. Contest shape would also be tremendously attractive. Katka Kyptova's leanness is also a real turn-on, but equally, Jennie Roosa and Natasha Aughey in off-season shape are exceptionally dreamy.

sgsessioner

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

freudian1

I prefer big and bulky, though I love the in between look as well.

I like a feminine face, but If I am looking for a session I first identify the ladies that are above a certain size, then chose among them based on personality and attractiveness. Someone can be very attractive to me without being hyper feminine, but I also think off-season softens the facial features and brings about some of that femininity that can be harder to see during contest season.

ShreddedFan99

I prefer:
1. Just-walked-off-the-stage contest shredded with veins and striations everywhere.
2. Feminine features
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

amazonophile

In between and as others have said; I dont know of any women bodybuilders that dont have beautiful faces.

juanito13

1. More on the ripped side. If timing means absolutely shredded, that's great also. I do love abs and veins. At least some overall definition is fine but that as far as my taste goes to the non-ripped side of the spectrum.
2. I'm not that picky about types of faces, actually. As far as make-up and styling, I'm fine with whatever the woman wants to do.

mariobkei

Hi Christal

Here are my impressions

1. The more ripped, the better for me. Veiny, striated, you know :)

2. I have no problem with the face, cannot ask a woman to make that terrible effort, being ripped, but at the same time keep some fat tissue on the face for femininity? makes no sense to me


Bosto24

The huge offseason look and that doesn't matter to me

Auzon1019

Somewhere in between but slightly on the leaner side.

Kolektor

I'm limited in my experience but I'd say veins and striations are the best. I love the onstage look and in my head that's what I always imagine and yearn for.

Boselectah

Ripped, vascular, tanned, oiled up and pumped up is my preferred look. Off-season look is rubbish.
I don't mind face looking a bit haggard and drawn but deep rasping voice, acne, stubbly coarse body hair on back, tits or shoulders and a five o'clock shadow are most unwelcome.

xerxes

I think it all varies from woman to woman. Some women can carry more muscle and still look feminine. Lora Ottenad is a prime example of someone who has kept her face looking very attractive yet carries lots of muscle. She can lean out, yet her face stays pretty. For me hairstyle plays a role too, short hair or having one side of your head shaved off just makes things worse.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

achilleus

Wondering if Christal is still reading?

For me it depends on the woman: some I find atractive in stage condition, as the hard curves come perfectly out. Others I prefer in offseason, as they get too dried out in top condition.

I think we have never met (hold on: once we have long time ago), but I would be looking for your in between look, fairly close to contest. Speculating, and wish thinking ... needless to say: your body looks fantastic this and that way throughout the year. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

knufflschmoe

Hi Cristal !

-are you still in the business, doing sessions...?! - have hope you read a new article in this old blog..?!

if yes,would be cool if you  start a travel tour ,at least around europe: for sure you `d find alot of fans(and clients) ,included me...?!