LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mighty She Hulk

Started by ilikebuffgirls, April 16, 2020, 08:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagles65

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree 100% with the statements in yellow print.  I knew most of that before posting.  She Hulk is not helping her case by lying.  She is also making a lot of lies about the situation we had.  I appreciate this forum.  You have provided a place where we can open discussion topics respectfully.

It seeems Michelle Dornon AKA Mighty She Hulk built her life and career on lies and fraud.

So she scamming you out $730 and still insist on not refunding?


Lebin no refund because she forced me into canceling.  First she asked if I would help her by rescheduling.  The new time put me at lunch time instead of the end of the workday.  So I was going to be between meetings.  I agreed to help She Hulk.  I told her my time constraints.  I even excepted the fact I would be about 15 minutes late to the session.  I told She Hulk this too.  But I wanted to help.  I also told her that I needed the hotel to be on the Southwest side of DFW Airport.  That way I could make the appointment.  I also told her I worked in Fort Worth.  The week before my session She Hulk asked me to help pay her hotel.  She said that no other clients booked.  So I agreed to help her.  My session was Wednesday.  Monday night after I went to sleep She Hulk emailed me the hotel information.  When I woke up Tuesday I read that the hotel was 13 miles East of DFW Airport.  There was no way I could make the appointment.  Even Jennifer Thomas of Session Girls agreed.  She did a Google search.  So She told me that I was canceling so I lose everything including the money for the hotel.  But she said I could get a session if I travel to Las Vegas or if she ever returns to Dallas.  Problem is she has been getting customers in Dallas and told me she will be retiring.  So that's not going to help me.  Anyway that's life.  But I did get good news today.  Ms Melissa returned my money from a session she canceled due to an ice storm.  Take care Lebin.  I hope you have a great weekend.


russianfbbfan

I tried to book a session with her when she posted her trip to my city. She cancelled the trip, said that she would reschedule. Ok. She scheduled and rescheduled a couple of more times. I asked her to return my deposit. She didn't want to do it. I wrote that I would write a review on SG. It was probably just the beginning of her "career" there, so she returned my deposit. Last year I saw her posting about coming to my city again. But when I checked her agenda she had like 10 locations in one month all over US. It's pretty clear that she is playing the game of getting as much deposits as possible and maybe travel to a couple of places with most interest in her sessions.

eagles65

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried to book a session with her when she posted her trip to my city. She cancelled the trip, said that she would reschedule. Ok. She scheduled and rescheduled a couple of more times. I asked her to return my deposit. She didn't want to do it. I wrote that I would write a review on SG. It was probably just the beginning of her "career" there, so she returned my deposit. Last year I saw her posting about coming to my city again. But when I checked her agenda she had like 10 locations in one month all over US. It's pretty clear that she is playing the game of getting as much deposits as possible and maybe travel to a couple of places with most interest in her sessions.
OMG.  Now the scam she played on me makes more sense.  Thank you very much for sharing.

ep92010

I agree. a while back i reached out to her spontaneously in san diego (i'm not sure where she lives now, but she lived there then). i ended up with an unexpectedly free night on a business trip. she said she was flying back from a trip that day but could see me. i paid her deposit and i had to cancel on short notice (work issue). not only did she keep my deposit - which i can understand is fair game, that's my risk not hers - but she wanted me to pay the full sesssion amount because she blocked the time. she threatened to flag me on sessiongirls as a deadbeat. I told her there is no way she had another seession lined up because she was coming home, i booked this less than 24 hours in advance, and she just did this to accommodate me - it's not like she had to move other people around for me. she got belligerent, cited her sessiongirls profile about payment terms etc. I did look at her profile and she did talk about short term cancellations - under 24 hours. i told her i booked the session with less than 24 hours notice so how did that make any sense? point being: she's a gamer. beware. i never got to see her so no comment on the session itself, but dealing with someone like that isn't worth anything less than a goddess on earth - whcih she is not...

jason123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree. a while back i reached out to her spontaneously in san diego (i'm not sure where she lives now, but she lived there then). i ended up with an unexpectedly free night on a business trip. she said she was flying back from a trip that day but could see me. i paid her deposit and i had to cancel on short notice (work issue). not only did she keep my deposit - which i can understand is fair game, that's my risk not hers - but she wanted me to pay the full sesssion amount because she blocked the time. she threatened to flag me on sessiongirls as a deadbeat. I told her there is no way she had another seession lined up because she was coming home, i booked this less than 24 hours in advance, and she just did this to accommodate me - it's not like she had to move other people around for me. she got belligerent, cited her sessiongirls profile about payment terms etc. I did look at her profile and she did talk about short term cancellations - under 24 hours. i told her i booked the session with less than 24 hours notice so how did that make any sense? point being: she's a gamer. beware. i never got to see her so no comment on the session itself, but dealing with someone like that isn't worth anything less than a goddess on earth - whcih she is not...

Threatened you? Incredible. Very Creepy Scammer... Yikes!

Chainer★

One of the guys emailed me a session review with her, I'd like to share with you:

Mightyshehulk/Michelle Dornon session

I saw your post in this thread on scammer central Saradas:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I had a session with her earlier this year. She charged a bit much at $600 for an hour. She goes nude and will at least give a handjob and let you go down on her. But I wasn't crazy about her body type, her level of muscularity and she isn't aging that great. She has lots of visible wrinkles and jowls on her face around her mouth. She probably also wears a hairpiece(though many fbbs, fitness and figure girls do...).

I found her pleasant enough. But I found this Twitter exchange where she gloats about stealing slaves/submissives from Marilyn Yee Tong that once paid Tong monthly or whatever and now they pay Michelle instead:
https://twit***.com/mightyshehulk/status/1669344720903102464?s=46

Archives:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/twit***.com/mightyshehulk/status/1669344720903102464

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She also crazily posted the full names and emails of her slaves and subs on her sessiongirls profile a while back. She was probably forced to change it, but it's archived here if you don't believe me:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/sessiongirls.com/mightyshehulk/

That incident was also discussed briefly on the same Saradas thread you posted in on page 5:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I certainly wouldn't contact her using this email of yours that seems to be tied to your real name. I wouldn't fully trust her after that to not blackmail clients using personal info. I just gave her my real first name and never my last name.  Given that I live near NYC where I have lots of better session options, I'm not in a rush to ever see her again.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

squatty2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of the guys emailed me a session review with her, I'd like to share with you:

Mightyshehulk/Michelle Dornon session

I saw your post in this thread on scammer central Saradas:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I had a session with her earlier this year. She charged a bit much at $600 for an hour. She goes nude and will at least give a handjob and let you go down on her. But I wasn't crazy about her body type, her level of muscularity and she isn't aging that great. She has lots of visible wrinkles and jowls on her face around her mouth. She probably also wears a hairpiece(though many fbbs, fitness and figure girls do...).

I found her pleasant enough. But I found this Twitter exchange where she gloats about stealing slaves/submissives from Marilyn Yee Tong that once paid Tong monthly or whatever and now they pay Michelle instead:
https://twit***.com/mightyshehulk/status/1669344720903102464?s=46

Archives:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/twit***.com/mightyshehulk/status/1669344720903102464

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She also crazily posted the full names and emails of her slaves and subs on her sessiongirls profile a while back. She was probably forced to change it, but it's archived here if you don't believe me:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/sessiongirls.com/mightyshehulk/

That incident was also discussed briefly on the same Saradas thread you posted in on page 5:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I certainly wouldn't contact her using this email of yours that seems to be tied to your real name. I wouldn't fully trust her after that to not blackmail clients using personal info. I just gave her my real first name and never my last name.  Given that I live near NYC where I have lots of better session options, I'm not in a rush to ever see her again.

WOW...she's a complete lunatic...and Michelle Falsetta should probably press charges on her for blackmail...

Marilyn Yee

It's Marilyn Yee here, thanks for bringing this up. mightyshehulk basically wrote a book of fake text msg to fulfill her fantasy of her dominating me and Michelle. plus she and Jennifer Thomas were harassing me throu emails and text messages(from 15 different phone no.) for 2 years. this harrasment finally stopped when Jennifer Thomas accused me of ghosted a guy for a 50 dollars custom video and kicked me out of session girl. Jennifer Thomas at one point she even created a fake profile of me on her site and collecting deposit and made me a scammer.
Marilyn Yee
🇭🇰🇦🇺🇨🇦🇺🇸
🖤⛓️🔩Old school IFBB Pro WBB
🏋‍492 dots Raw powerlifter
🌐O AM WBB Overall Champ 22
🏅5th Titan of Grand Prix 24

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Marilyn Yee

all accounts must be approved by session girl owner, this fake account were sitting on sessiongirl for months, dragged my name through the mud. guess what? after I was kicked out, JT sent a black kid hacked my old Twitter account because I kept all records on how I was being harassed there. 

I am now on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and my new X account is @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

there are lots of scammer on session girl, that's why JT spilt up from her last web guy coz she fucked him over some money issues as well.
Marilyn Yee
🇭🇰🇦🇺🇨🇦🇺🇸
🖤⛓️🔩Old school IFBB Pro WBB
🏋‍492 dots Raw powerlifter
🌐O AM WBB Overall Champ 22
🏅5th Titan of Grand Prix 24

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of the guys emailed me a session review with her, I'd like to share with you:

Mightyshehulk/Michelle Dornon session

I saw your post in this thread on scammer central Saradas:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I had a session with her earlier this year. She charged a bit much at $600 for an hour. She goes nude and will at least give a handjob and let you go down on her. But I wasn't crazy about her body type, her level of muscularity and she isn't aging that great. She has lots of visible wrinkles and jowls on her face around her mouth. She probably also wears a hairpiece(though many fbbs, fitness and figure girls do...).

I found her pleasant enough. But I found this Twitter exchange where she gloats about stealing slaves/submissives from Marilyn Yee Tong that once paid Tong monthly or whatever and now they pay Michelle instead:
https://twit***.com/mightyshehulk/status/1669344720903102464?s=46

Archives:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/twit***.com/mightyshehulk/status/1669344720903102464

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She also crazily posted the full names and emails of her slaves and subs on her sessiongirls profile a while back. She was probably forced to change it, but it's archived here if you don't believe me:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/sessiongirls.com/mightyshehulk/

That incident was also discussed briefly on the same Saradas thread you posted in on page 5:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I certainly wouldn't contact her using this email of yours that seems to be tied to your real name. I wouldn't fully trust her after that to not blackmail clients using personal info. I just gave her my real first name and never my last name.  Given that I live near NYC where I have lots of better session options, I'm not in a rush to ever see her again.


The guy who emailed me uses — Nicholas alias. His name is Glafkos Thrassakis on his email <nikephorosphokas@gmail.com> from Randolph, New Jersey.

He was member here under MrBogus nickname but BANNED.

General Statistics - MrBogus

Date Registered:September 09, 2007, 04:31:03 am
Last Active:June 09, 2024, 05:17:04 am
Total Time Spent Online:39 days, 4 hours and 53 minutes.

He was Saradas member for 16 years 9 months on Saradas, total spent online 39 days, 4 hours and 53 minutes to attack other members.


Some complaints about him:

The reporter has made the following comment:
Mr. Bogus bitches and moans too much. Even he knows he's full of it. That's why he calls himself Mr. Bogus.

The reporter has made the following comment:
Seems MrBogus had some time on his hands today, and spent it attacking most of the guys here in various posts. In this one he's targeting JunglePet specifically when he says, "If you have sessioned with 30 different girls..."

The reporter has made the following comment:
Mr. Bogus is such an idiot. Please delete.

The reporter has made the following comment:
This guy wants to be Captain Save-a-ho

The reporter has made the following comment:
C'mon, really? This is pathetic. Name calling, blatant district to the women. This dude is a problem.

The reporter has made the following comment:
One of the biggest trolls here.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree. a while back i reached out to her spontaneously in san diego (i'm not sure where she lives now, but she lived there then). i ended up with an unexpectedly free night on a business trip. she said she was flying back from a trip that day but could see me. i paid her deposit and i had to cancel on short notice (work issue). not only did she keep my deposit - which i can understand is fair game, that's my risk not hers - but she wanted me to pay the full sesssion amount because she blocked the time. she threatened to flag me on sessiongirls as a deadbeat. I told her there is no way she had another seession lined up because she was coming home, i booked this less than 24 hours in advance, and she just did this to accommodate me - it's not like she had to move other people around for me. she got belligerent, cited her sessiongirls profile about payment terms etc. I did look at her profile and she did talk about short term cancellations - under 24 hours. i told her i booked the session with less than 24 hours notice so how did that make any sense? point being: she's a gamer. beware. i never got to see her so no comment on the session itself, but dealing with someone like that isn't worth anything less than a goddess on earth - whcih she is not...

Expecting full payment after a last-minute cancellation and then trying to intimidate you on top of it? Huge red flag. Definitely sounds like someone people should steer clear of.