Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mighty She Hulk

Started by ilikebuffgirls, April 16, 2020, 08:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagles65

E_honda you are correct it is becoming common and that is unfortunate.  I first started in the late 90's.  Sessions were mostly with local ladies.  Later traveling became more popular.  But we did not have these issues until the deposits started.  In all my sessions before deposits I never had a cancellation and only had one lady ask to move my appointment by a half hour.  This was because the guy before me arrived 20 minutes late.  I was able to accommodate and everyone was happy.  Funny side story I ran into him in the bathroom.  He threw a bag into the trash and washed his hands.  When went to throw my paper towel away I saw soiled underwear in the trash lol.


Fella

The bait-and-switch tactics, dishonesty, and outright theft exhibited in this thread and complained about elsewhere is unfortunate.  However, we're all pursuing an activity on the legal fringes, and should be aware of the pitfalls and always proceed with caution.  In fairness to the sessionette community, deposits were a response to a rash of no-show schmoes who cost the women money and time, and spoiled the landscape for everyone.  This is an expensive hobby.  If the amount of a deposit is dear to you, do your homework and pursue the reliable providers.

eagles65

Fella you are absolutely correct.  There were bad eggs that screw ladies in the past.  I know the deposits protect the ladies.  I just wish there was a better way.  Unfortunately we have what we have.  Also what is unfortunate is that I lost interest in doing sessions.  Maybe this will change with time.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fella you are absolutely correct.  There were bad eggs that screw ladies in the past.  I know the deposits protect the ladies.  I just wish there was a better way.  Unfortunately we have what we have.  Also what is unfortunate is that I lost interest in doing sessions.  Maybe this will change with time.

It's hard to loose the urge to session.   Try someone who has consistent reviews.     

She Hawk has some good reviews.  She at least owes you the session fee back. 

You can post this story here:     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
You don't need a copy of all the emails.         

eagles65

OMG it is worse than I thought.  Thank you for the link.  My only option with She Hawk is to travel to Vegas where she lives.  But how do I know she will not stand me up?  Best not to throw good money after bad.  But I do appreciate your encouragement.  At this time I am out of the game.

eagles65

Session girls site will not approve my review attempts even though I provided dozens of emails as proof.  So I just posted this review for approval.  I would like to know what everyone here thinks?  " Okay let use see if the 3rd time is the charm. I want to start by saying this is not a negative review. When you email The Mighty She Hulk please be specific about what you want. If you do not you will get a form email sternly stating in length that you must provide specifics. Also do not be too specific because she may think you are mocking her. I made this mistake. You will need to leave a deposit. I recommend getting her hotel location before the deposit. This became a problem for me later. I paid the $300 deposit. Later Michelle asked if I could move my time. I helped her by moving my time. I told her that the new time was between work meetings so I might be late. I was not looking for a discount. I just wanted her to know. I also let her know where I worked and where a good hotel location near the airport would be for my travel time. As we neared the day of the session She Hulk informed me that she couldn't find other customers. She asked if I could help with her hotel. I agreed. It was only $130 more. The day before my session appointment I was given the hotel details. It was about 13 miles from where I suggested. This was too far for me to travel and make my meetings. So I cancelled. Per the terms I owed the remainder of the money and the hotel. I was very sad and so was She Hulk. But what could be done. Michelle stepped up big time. She offered a session in the future. It can be redeemed if I travel to Las Vegas or if she returns to the Dallas area. As you can imagine I was very emotional about the proposal. I hope someday soon I can write part 2 of this review. I am sure it will be very positive like this one was."

eagles65

I received an email stating that Mighty She Hulk updated her page on Session Girls.  She was not able to register on this site.  Thus she could not counter my post.  So she posted her reply on Session Girls.  You can go to her profile to see it.  I just thought it would be fair to let everyone know.




She has already registered Saradas on July 13, 2024, 08:14:42 pm with Mighty_shehulk username. All she needs just log in with her username and password. That's pretty easy.

She claims that Saradas will not allow her registration to go through and she attempted to register over 20 times is not true. As soon as she registers we verified and approved her account. She didn't
a single attemp to register one more time. Yesterday our esteemed member bruce321 contacted her and she told him that she can't access Saradas, we explained that all she needs to log in with her credentials
and her account stands good. That's all.

She claims that she has tried every computer in her house and still not able to login so there's no way for her to read is also not true. These discussions boards are public and even guests can read all the posts without registering.


eagles65

Please do not get me wrong.  I am not implying Saradas is doing anything wrong.  I am being the messenger.  I feel it is only fair to the members of this site that they have access to all the information.  So I assisted.  Maybe I over step my boundaries.  If that is the case I apologize.

eagles65

I agree 100% with the statements in yellow print.  I knew most of that before posting.  She Hulk is not helping her case by lying.  She is also making a lot of lies about the situation we had.  I appreciate this forum.  You have provided a place where we can open discussion topics respectfully.

Mcterman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Session girls site will not approve my review attempts even though I provided dozens of emails as proof.  So I just posted this review for approval.  I would like to know what everyone here thinks?  " Okay let use see if the 3rd time is the charm. I want to start by saying this is not a negative review. When you email The Mighty She Hulk please be specific about what you want. If you do not you will get a form email sternly stating in length that you must provide specifics. Also do not be too specific because she may think you are mocking her. I made this mistake. You will need to leave a deposit. I recommend getting her hotel location before the deposit. This became a problem for me later. I paid the $300 deposit. Later Michelle asked if I could move my time. I helped her by moving my time. I told her that the new time was between work meetings so I might be late. I was not looking for a discount. I just wanted her to know. I also let her know where I worked and where a good hotel location near the airport would be for my travel time. As we neared the day of the session She Hulk informed me that she couldn't find other customers. She asked if I could help with her hotel. I agreed. It was only $130 more. The day before my session appointment I was given the hotel details. It was about 13 miles from where I suggested. This was too far for me to travel and make my meetings. So I cancelled. Per the terms I owed the remainder of the money and the hotel. I was very sad and so was She Hulk. But what could be done. Michelle stepped up big time. She offered a session in the future. It can be redeemed if I travel to Las Vegas or if she returns to the Dallas area. As you can imagine I was very emotional about the proposal. I hope someday soon I can write part 2 of this review. I am sure it will be very positive like this one was."

SG will never approve real reviews. Most of the reviews are fabricated and fake reviews, even some girls make reviews for themselves. Please see Emma Switch thread; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lots drama about SG website; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

eagles65

Thank you very much Mcterman.  I was starting to suspect the same recently.  I am afraid I have been too trusting regarding this situation and the ladies on it.  I appreciate your help.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OMG it is worse than I thought.  Thank you for the link.  My only option with She Hawk is to travel to Vegas where she lives.  But how do I know she will not stand me up?  Best not to throw good money after bad.  But I do appreciate your encouragement.  At this time I am out of the game.

The only thing you can do is travel to Vegas during Olympia so that if you get stood up again, there are other things to do and see. Perhaps arrange another session with one of the many women who should be there.

Lisa Cross will be there, for example. She's an absolute beast of a FBB and she's only been known to be professional and reliable.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I received an email stating that Mighty She Hulk updated her page on Session Girls.  She was not able to register on this site.  Thus she could not counter my post.  So she posted her reply on Session Girls.  You can go to her profile to see it.  I just thought it would be fair to let everyone know.




She has already registered Saradas on July 13, 2024, 08:14:42 pm with Mighty_shehulk username. All she needs just log in with her username and password. That's pretty easy.

She claims that Saradas will not allow her registration to go through and she attempted to register over 20 times is not true. As soon as she registers we verified and approved her account. She didn't
a single attemp to register one more time. Yesterday our esteemed member bruce321 contacted her and she told him that she can't access Saradas, we explained that all she needs to log in with her credentials
and her account stands good. That's all.

She claims that she has tried every computer in her house and still not able to login so there's no way for her to read is also not true. These discussions boards are public and even guests can read all the posts without registering.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

eagles65

Thank you e_honda.  I like your suggestion.  I will consider it if I can make that trip.

lebin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree 100% with the statements in yellow print.  I knew most of that before posting.  She Hulk is not helping her case by lying.  She is also making a lot of lies about the situation we had.  I appreciate this forum.  You have provided a place where we can open discussion topics respectfully.

It seeems Michelle Dornon AKA Mighty She Hulk built her life and career on lies and fraud.

So she scamming you out $730 and still insist on not refunding?