Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Why is pain important to some men during sessions?

Started by streetcleanr, July 27, 2019, 02:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiberius

For me its genuinely trying to get away and still being physically controlled.


liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me its genuinely trying to get away and still being physically controlled.

This! Love this with tapered Physique because I usually outweigh her by at least 80-90 pounds and the fact that i can't get away from a hold of hers gets my dick so fucking hard.  I actually did this with an escort last year. Not athletic just tall and strong and damn i couldn't escape her holds

mikem2436

I've had a session with an actual MMA fighter and I told her to go hard on my body

2ndHoodman

Because I'm a masochist and I visibly get turned on by it

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've had a session with an actual MMA fighter and I told her to go hard on my body

How your body look afterwards lol