Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Britt Miller

Started by pitch, July 23, 2014, 03:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roddie1976

This post has been in another thread first.
I´d like to know what Britt does these days...

Roddie1976

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

LordDaroth

Didn't Britt Miller get married and stopped bbing?

kathar123

Does anyone now what happened to Britt Miller? not able to find any social networking page of her's?

marvin

She fell in love, got married and has given birth to twins.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jackass500

I know she got married and fell in love. but are you sure about twins? you sure you arent thinking about cindy phillips?

marvin

You are correct, I am confusing Britt with Cindy Phillips. I bet is the one who gave birth to twins.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know she got married and fell in love. but are you sure about twins? you sure you arent thinking about cindy phillips?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Her website is still up. It has not been updated since 2012. I'm sure she id doing well.