⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Life and Carry, strapon

Started by lilguy31, January 24, 2021, 06:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

You're my hero.  :::gulp:::
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're my hero.  :::gulp:::

I'm only in it for the karma.

skinnyguy46

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wonder if there any girls who can lift

and use a strapon mixed in. Maybe full nelson position
I am sure Debora Big can do it, She is very tall-5ft 11' and inmensily strong, very muscular blonde Goddess. Her lifts are truly amazing. And She might not need that strap-on since She has a huge 2' clit. You can see Her here:


Blueline

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LynnD

There isn't much mention on sizes of opponents, but I'm between 180-190 and I've met enough of the biggest, strongest girls to know at least several jog the strongest girls could've force pegged me while holding me off the floor.