LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The First Time You've Seen A FBB Nude??

Started by genin723, May 19, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

osubiggreek5050

It was Lynn McCrossin with Impulse Productions. I was hooked to her pec bounce!

osubiggreek5050

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

boyofwinter

Karla in a session. The rule was I couldn't touch anything while her bottoms were off (not that she'd been wearing much anyway), fair trade. More came later but I don't think I could say in my opinion ladies got definitively hotter than her over the past 30 years.