⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The First Time You've Seen A FBB Nude??

Started by genin723, May 19, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superdeub

Anita Gandol in playboy was my first time....

superdeub

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

mus2kgen

Found pictures of Annie Rivieccio in the horse stable. She was wearing leather boots and daisy dukes, all oiled up and playing with the water hose. Still one of my favorite photo sets to this date. I always had a thing for cowgirls...  ;)

tarzan7

I hesitated because after discovering You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and later on © Saradas , as well as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in the early to mid-2000s... who knows? So many of the pics I saw were of ladies almost nude, except for costumes the size of dental floss around their nipples or vaginas.

The most memorable picture I ever saw of a lady clearly nude was of a busty, tan brunette on ironbelles site back them. She was a newcomer (at least to me) leaning against a tree with her shoulders and her hips thrusted out to the camera. All she was wearing was a white fishnet top that ended around her waist. There was nothing left to the imagination. And even though it was a head-to-toes shot, her enormous clit was clearly visible. Her name is Jennifer Kennedy.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hesitated because after discovering You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and later on © Saradas , as well as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in the early to mid-2000s... who knows? So many of the pics I saw were of ladies almost nude, except for costumes the size of dental floss around their nipples or vaginas.

The most memorable picture I ever saw of a lady clearly nude was of a busty, tan brunette on ironbelles site back them. She was a newcomer (at least to me) leaning against a tree with her shoulders and her hips thrusted out to the camera. All she was wearing was a white fishnet top that ended around her waist. There was nothing left to the imagination. And even though it was a head-to-toes shot, her enormous clit was clearly visible. Her name is Jennifer Kennedy.

And I forgot to add another great and gorgeous FBB, now retired I think, Dayana Cadeau. I had the great opportunity to meet each lady twice and they are as sexy and gorgeous in person as they are in pics or videos.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

While it wasn't the first, Muscle Elegance magazine had women naked who I had seen for sessions without a clue they'd be that uninhibited.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Saw Beate Drabing in an online issue of athletic woman .com or some now defunct website.  Woah, I was stunned - muscle+beauty+amazing eyes.  I wonder what happened to her.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnrambo18

Of course, all of this is on film or video.  What about in the flesh??

beowulff

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Of course, all of this is on film or video.  What about in the flesh??

In the 80's I had a friend who was a massive bodybuilder. Freaky huge, although very short.
She used to pose for me nude. Giving her a massage was heaven!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Of course, all of this is on film or video.  What about in the flesh??

In my case, no. Not on film, video or stills.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tomnelson28

My first experience was in my early 20's meeting up with Sheila Burgess when she was in town. We'd previously struck up a long distance friendship and after dinner we ended up back in her hotel room ... It definitely set me on my course and I went from "not sure how much i'll like it" to "holy shit that's hot"

My subsequent experiences confirmed that big time  ;)

MartinKohl

I think my first time was on the "Back Page" of WPW magazine when Lenda Murray ?or? Lesa Lewis posed naked from behind.
It was the time before the internet...
I remember I was extremly insecure if I should like this look or find it disgusting/disturbing. Especially the "manly" butt of hers  shoked me, but also the muscle curves forming that back so enormously.

Quite frankly, I have simular feelings today LOL. 

MaxSideburns72

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The movie was Skin Deep with John Ritter. And the fbb was Raye Hollit. I must have paused that scene so many times, I burnt a hole in the VHS. 😂


me either!!!  :bravo:

gnlmsw

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My first experience was in my early 20's meeting up with Sheila Burgess when she was in town. We'd previously struck up a long distance friendship and after dinner we ended up back in her hotel room ... It definitely set me on my course and I went from "not sure how much i'll like it" to "holy shit that's hot"

My subsequent experiences confirmed that big time  ;)
Great experiences ! Thanks for sharing ! Is it a session or one night stand ?

LuvsFitChicks

I remember my first time.

I was looking at photos of FBBs one night and wondered if any did nude videos/photos. Luckily I found a video with Amber Deluca and Roxie Rain making love to each other.

Then I saw a recommended video of Autumn Raby where she made out with Densie Masino in a shower.

Finally I ended my night watching a clip from Kasie Cavanaugh's Sexy When Wet video where she made love to Sondra Faas in the pool.

Boy it was an awesome night.

Buffalo