⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Massage by a female bodybuilder

Started by FemalePecs4Life, December 20, 2017, 03:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronlift

gina from massage666 in budapest offers great messages including body to body massage.


Stallion17

Are there any fees in the NJ, PA, and NY areas that do massages? That would be real nice.

RippedVixen

I am a professional FBB who gives deep-tissue massages to in-home clients that have their own table. It is very therapeutic and healing for my clients since I am so strong and have an extreme muscle awareness. Most of my male clients do receive an erection because anything related to touching, rubbing , caressing with oil is a turn on! I usually get wet when providing these healing massages so it's natural to have sexual tendencies.

I just gave my recurring client of 10+ years a 90 min massage tonight wearing nothing but a black thong and he never got hard! It all depends on the mental and physical state of the client. If they are receptive to my sensual side I'll go with it and if not, that's ok. I get paid either way and the client is always happy :)

liftcarryfan1

Tapered Physique gave me a nice message once, so did Tazzie and Goddess Sierra. Sierra's wasn't "proper" but it felt so good with her big heavy hands on my back!

peter92100

Emmanuela Pintus is a Physiotherapist
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Del4

Wow, now that feels like quite the experience.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am a professional FBB who gives deep-tissue massages to in-home clients that have their own table. It is very therapeutic and healing for my clients since I am so strong and have an extreme muscle awareness. Most of my male clients do receive an erection because anything related to touching, rubbing , caressing with oil is a turn on! I usually get wet when providing these healing massages so it's natural to have sexual tendencies.

I just gave my recurring client of 10+ years a 90 min massage tonight wearing nothing but a black thong and he never got hard! It all depends on the mental and physical state of the client. If they are receptive to my sensual side I'll go with it and if not, that's ok. I get paid either way and the client is always happy :)

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am a professional FBB who gives deep-tissue massages to in-home clients that have their own table. It is very therapeutic and healing for my clients since I am so strong and have an extreme muscle awareness. Most of my male clients do receive an erection because anything related to touching, rubbing , caressing with oil is a turn on! I usually get wet when providing these healing massages so it's natural to have sexual tendencies.

I just gave my recurring client of 10+ years a 90 min massage tonight wearing nothing but a black thong and he never got hard! It all depends on the mental and physical state of the client. If they are receptive to my sensual side I'll go with it and if not, that's ok. I get paid either way and the client is always happy :)

I will be in LA next week. Would love to see you. Any chance you can message me your contact info

mooretiger

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most of my male clients do receive an erection because anything related to touching, rubbing , caressing with oil is a turn on!

Oil feels nice, but I don't thinks that's what's turning them on!

You mention male clients as if they aren't your only ones. If you do massage women as well, do you feel that straight women get aroused by your power as well? And do they get embarassed about that?

Boselectah

This lady has competed, bikini or toned maybe? She is in great shape and is completely sweet and lovely. I visit her periodically and the script is kind of her flexing and posing in skimpy lingerie, me then groping and mauling her muscles, her lying me down on her bed (this all takes place in her bedroom in her nice suburban house) for a very agreeable massage with a hand job to finish. She's happy to keep flexing various muscles to help get you off and let you take over the wanking if you're struggling to finish. I'd really like to fuck her but that's not on the menu. I haven't seen her since covid hit but her rates were very reasonable, cheap as chips compared to demented rates some FBBs want. One thing,she's actually based near West Bromwich, dunno why she says Kidderminster on her ad? Highly recommended.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh, don't be put off by domination name. She's a switch and can be all fluffy and gentle. I can't comment on any domme services she does, they're not my bag and I've not sampled them.

Blueline

I love giving and reciving massage but had some female bb wehre I thought this back brakes your Fingers wenn you try to soften it.... just wow
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fitgirlfanguy

Most massage therapists use their hands, forearms and elbows on YOUR body, not the other way around.  Having the opportunity to give a massage to a female bodybuilder of any caliber is the experience I'd much rather have, exploring her marvelous muscles group by group.  The better conditioned she is, closer to contest shape, the better. 


As for breaking one's hands on her body: a relaxed muscle will be firm but not unyielding so even if she's flexing against your contact and pressure, get checked for rickets if your bones break.   

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am a professional FBB who gives deep-tissue massages to in-home clients that have their own table. It is very therapeutic and healing for my clients since I am so strong and have an extreme muscle awareness. Most of my male clients do receive an erection because anything related to touching, rubbing , caressing with oil is a turn on! I usually get wet when providing these healing massages so it's natural to have sexual tendencies.

I just gave my recurring client of 10+ years a 90 min massage tonight wearing nothing but a black thong and he never got hard! It all depends on the mental and physical state of the client. If they are receptive to my sensual side I'll go with it and if not, that's ok. I get paid either way and the client is always happy :)

OMG!  RV, it's been soooo long since my session with you!  Gentlemen, RV is a gem and words truly fail in describing her beauty and sensuality.  And such a sweetheart!  Sadly, I've been out of "the life" for about ten years now, but she was one of those experiences I'll reflect on while lying in my deathbed, sporting a huge grin and lots of endorphins.  Lots of love to you . . . Praga!  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.