⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anna M. Strong

Started by femalemusclover, January 27, 2015, 12:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hein

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi where do you find her tour dates?
On her private telegram channel. She asked to post the dates.


JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
no news about her ?

Someone already posted her tour dates. What more news are you looking for?

Jbuzz

Any recent session review of Anna?

I was asked for a regular muscle worshiped session 400 Euro (when she's travelling)

What's the range so far (it used to be $300 but the dollar fell, and also its usually higher when the SG is travelling vs meeting her in her country)

jullyeg

I have met her (again) a few days ago (first session in 2013) and she is as good as ever, maybe even better.
A real must.
She enters your mind like only Areakah could do. She is definitely in my top 3 ever, and I have done A LOT of sessions in over 33 years !
Years pass but her strength is still from another world...

slysly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have met her (again) a few days ago (first session in 2013) and she is as good as ever, maybe even better.
A real must.
She enters your mind like only Areakah could do. She is definitely in my top 3 ever, and I have done A LOT of sessions in over 33 years !
Years pass but her strength is still from another world...

Where did you see her?  I didn't spot she was touring.

jullyeg

I saw her in Paris. She is not on sessiongirls anymore.
She lives in London, now.

Jbuzz


@slysly - Anna advertise on her private Telegram Channel - check it out.
@jullyeg - Thanks.
May i ask how much you've paid, for which session type, and for how long?
Also - are extras even on the menu (before i ask)?

clay99

She's based in Gatwick studying/working full-time rarely has time to do sessions now. I tried to book her but you need to book in advance. Maybe she is on holiday and touring now.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's based in Gatwick studying/working full-time rarely has time to do sessions now. I tried to book her but you need to book in advance. Maybe she is on holiday and touring now.

Good reminder us schmoes are on their time. Not the other way around.