⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Comparing Ms. Olympias

Started by amazonophile, September 12, 2007, 12:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tango162002

 
   1) Lenda Murray
   2) Yaxeni Oriquen
   3) Juliette Bergmann   ::)

tango162002

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

cryptonssun

Adrulla Blanchette, too me she's really sexy.  Iris kyle cause I want to touch those muscles.

lanAgiB

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

   1) Lenda Murray
   2) Yaxeni Oriquen
   3) Juliette Bergmann   ::)

oh yes

khuddle

1) Lenda Murray -- best pure bodybuilder
2) Kim C -- saw her live at the 99 Olympia. She was so big
that the stage visibly trembled when she did her posing routine.
3) Cory Everson -- revolutionized the sport

chest

1. Yaxeni Oriquen (one of most hottest woman in the world)
2. Kim Chizevsky (perfect body)
3. Andrulla Blachette ( she is really sexy and strong)

Heatseeker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The one I want most is Iris: Those sexy full lips,huge firm butt and sexy calves and biceps.  Very sexy.  Iris could mount me any time she wants.  I wish.

I'll second that. She is solid, symetric and hot.

arcore23


daveibarra

1-Kim Chizevsky
2-Cory Everson
3-Andrulla Blanchette

bpm

In this order:

1. Yaxeni
2. Lenda Murray
3. Kim C