Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite Body Part

Started by musclelvr56, December 06, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buster1998

I just love quads, hammies and glutes.

Buster1998

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Diggle

Thought about this for a bit, Arms are probably the parts I am least interested in unless the girl's thin but extremely ripped
Everything else though, too tough to say
Quads
Back
Pecs
Calves
Core
Shoulders
Love them all,
On a person by person basis though it's easy to decide what my favourite part is about them
Arms still need to match the rest of their body too of course lol

Bogurt

I personally just really love biceps, double points if they have bulging veins on them, it just accentuates their already powerful frame even more.

MaxSideburns72

I am attracted by the power of the entire body, she must be feminine and extremely powerful, I prefer mass than ripped.
If I am asked to list body part I'd do it in this order
CALVES
THIGHS
ASS
BICEPS
CHEST
ABS

alphaking1


knufflschmoe

will (also)list of preferance in alphabetical orde:

BICEPS
SHOULDERS
ABS
CALVES
BACK
BELLY (no sixpack requoired m but also no fat belly,please)

mass is much more important ,than beind shredded ,prefer offseason personally: but shredded is also OK ,(if mass is not impaired too much)

yin-master

 It's always been the legs, especially the calves.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Buffalo

1- Biceps & Triceps
2- Quads
3- Pecs
4- Shoulders
5- Back
6- Traps
7- Calves
8- Abs
9- Calves

derek2003

1 Quads
2 Calves
3 Biceps
4 Abs

markwilson753


ziopeppino

Abs for me. Especially when there are veins going down to pelvic area.

osubiggreek5050

Pecs by far. Once I found Colette Guimond, I became a huge pec fan. The larger and harder the better. But something about it is just so beautiful to watch!

outmuscled

I like them all!
A big hard glute is probably the largest single muscle you can hold in your hand.
Big pecs are the ultimate indicator of strength on a woman.
Biceps are the most obvious muscle, but still sexy. They're perennial favourites for a reason.

I don't really mind abs either way. A defined 6 pack is impressive, but I also like a big solid muscle belly. It looks more powerful.
Big quads are sexy as part of the whole package, but I tend not to focus on them as much.
And there's a fascinating package at the top of the thighs which isn't a muscle, but grows with them. My eyes always go there  :o

outmuscled

I love how people made out all these long lists of body parts and nobody said boobs, lol ... including me

fbbfitfan6

Still most attracted to a great pair of calves. Then thighs that pop and bulge, and a large round booty. Lately I've become more fond of a good back.