LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mrs. Lockwood

Started by Ncsn, May 24, 2020, 11:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBikk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey NCSN, any news about your excellent story? I'd really like to read how Melanie will dish revenge out to protect her family.
Well, I'm thinking about it a lot, and I feel like I have a story to tell here, but it mainly comes down to this: I feel like my writing is not good enough, and I don't see an improvement... There's the weekend in the Mexican resort coming up, which calls for lots of sexy descriptions (and just plain sex), and I'm just not up to the task. That's the bottom line.

Hey, thanks for your answer. Then you shouldn't doubt yourself, because I can tell you from experience reading stories on the net that your writing is very good. You have nothing to be ashamed of, far from it. Hope you'll find it in you to complete this series, because yes, you have things to say? :-)

QBikk