LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#TRIBUTE: Mr.Shhh ★Memorable Author: [J Wilson] Muscle Impossible + SEQUELS

Started by Jeremy Lightning, September 30, 2007, 09:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Part 2

Before I realized it I groaned out, "Oh God!" Ooops, I was caught, Teri looked straight into the mirror to see the door was opened just a smidge and looked straight into the clear blue eyes that were poking through the door, I was mortified of what she was going to do to me. As big and strong as I was, I was no match for my wife's strength, and even less to her sister, who had such physical strength, that she would make Wonder Woman green with envy. And I knew I wasn't supposed to, but come on! Here are two of the most muscular human beings that ever lived, and me, as an extreme fan of that kind of woman, I'm not supposed to look when they're naked and making out, I'm sorry, but I'm not the kind of guy that passes up something like that, does that make me a bad guy, I don't think so! Teri did look mad for the first couple seconds, but her gaze became more loving, she knew I couldn't have resisted even if I had the willpower of Gandhi, the temptation of seeing her and Shelly workout was just too much. Teri then had a sort of smirk on her face again, as she whispered in Shelly's ear, they giggled again and then Teri stuck her tongue in Shelly's ear, then kissed her neck again, knowing full well I was watching and enjoying myself. They put on that show for at least ten minutes, getting more and more serious the whole time, they were French kissing, rubbing each other's breasts, rubbing each other's crotches, all the while Teri was positioning herself so she could look right into my eyes the whole time.   

   "Jeremy, why don't you come in here and join in the fun?" Teri said, and I couldn't believe my ears, I said, "Um, Teri, are you sure, I mean, I thought you didn't want me to do anything with Shelly?" Teri laughed and said, "Look at me, I tried my hardest to resist her myself, but this body has a gravitational pull, one that's much stronger than my will is to resist it, if I don't have the will, with my inner and outer strength, how can I expect your weak frame to resist it any more, so I give it to you freely, as long as Shelly still wants you. Shelly?" Shelly moans, bites her lip, looks at me and nods her head. My mind is in a daze, I try hard not to come in my pants at the look Shelly was giving, because quite frankly I've been wanting that look directed at me since the first time we met. Shelly is just so facially beautiful, its hard to describe, she makes Angelina Jolie look like Margaret Thatcher, she makes Scarlett Johansen look like Rosie O'Donnell, seriously the woman is gorgeous in every sense of the word, her cheekbones, her nose, her eyes, her mouth, everything was just perfect. And the body, it was just incredibly hard, muscular, and stronger than anything I've ever seen before, I'm sorry to my wife, because I love her dearly with all my heart and soul, but Shelly really is what Beth Phoenix claims to be in wrestling, the perfect combination of beauty and brawn. I had a smile on my face as I moved almost in a trance as I joined my wife and sister in law in the gym, shedding my clothes along the way. I walked right up to Shelly and gave her the best kiss I could, hoping it would be enough to convince her I was worthy to sleep with.           

   She must have noticed my apparent lack of confidence as she said, "Jeremy, don't worry about your body being a turn on for me, you obviously compare yourself with Teri much too often, don't you know your standard for manhood is well beyond normal?" I looked down at myself and found maybe she was right, while I may be smaller than her and my own wife by a great deal, if I happened to step on stage at the Mr. Olympia contest tomorrow I would place very highly, if not take the whole thing down. My size and strength were pretty average when I first met Teri almost 4 years ago, but I've been training with her 4 hours a day, 6 days a week since then, I suppose my view of her incredible frame disguised the fact that I grew a pretty nicely muscled body myself. I guess when among these two women, I felt so small and so full of fat, that I must have thought of myself as normal and not worthy of being theirs. Her compliments did cheer me up a little and I just let go, I mean here are two beautiful women that could make the biggest superheavyweight male bodybuilder green with envy with their muscle size, definition and strength, and I get to have both of them at the same time, what other man can claim to be so lucky? I took Shelly by one hand and Teri in the other and we walked up the stairs to the bedroom together, a near unbreakable chain of three of the most muscular human beings on Earth.

   I put my favorite slow jazz CD in the stereo, took my underwear off to show my circumcised 9 inch pole all ready for the work ahead and smiled as my two ladies were laying on my double wide king-size bed, getting started already, French kissing and rubbing each other's pecs. There were no breasts to speak of on either one of their bodies, not that I cared much, I have always favored pecs over breasts any day of the week. I climbed between the two ladies and kissed Teri first, then Shelly, they smiled as they started feeling up my body, my pecs first, then my 8 pack abs, finally reaching down, each one had a hand on my thick cock, Shelly was very impressed with its size, she has had experience with men of course, but she said none of them had a dick my length or width. I had never been in a three way despite my sexual experience, so I didn't know what to do, I ended up lying flat on my back and let the ladies take control of the situation, hoping that at least one of them has had experience in that field. I guess neither had, but they just decided to take control anyway, Shelly mounted my face with her muscular vagina, while Teri started sucking my cock. I ate Shelly out like I was starving, licking and sucking on her clitoris, which was easily found because of its size, it must have been an inch long and half an inch wide. Teri got done sucking and put my cock in her pussy, I should say my cock was inhaled by her pussy, and the sensations were unreal, it felt like a thousand little hands were tugging it this way and that. My wife and sister were kissing again facing each other, one on my face and the other on my cock, I was in absolute muscle love heaven.  The End   
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Muscle Impossible: The Next Generation
by Jeremy Wilson

This story takes place 19 years after events of the main story takes place, the main characters, Jeremy and Terri are now in their upper 40's while their daughter, Serena is 17 years old. She has her mother's genes, that's for sure. I've been reading a lot of Vampire's stories lately, so forgive me for the incestual content of this completely fictional story.


July 21, 2028
   
   Little Serena has sure grown up in the last couple of years, not quite so much in height, as she has stayed at the same height she was when she turned 12, 4'10, but she has grown into quite a beautiful, muscular woman. I see a lot of her mother in her, but I see even more of her aunt in her, the almost arrogant confidence she has when she strides in a room, her flirtations directed toward members of both sexes, even those close to her. Not that I as her father would ever do anything of the sort with her, but I have to say, sometimes I am tempted, she is a younger version of her mother in more ways than one, I can tell you. Terri has been training her since she turned 12, and she has got great genes, Terri and I have incredible muscle building genes and we combined them to create a girl with so much potential that she had only 9 percent bodyfat when she was born. I don't know the normal amount that its safe for newborn babies to have, but I think 9 is well below it. How do I know, because when Serena was born, you could actually see some muscle definition already, I said to myself at the time, "that's not normal!" And of course, since then, her mother has taken pride in the fact that her daughter was stronger, more muscular, and more athletic than any girls in her age range. Now, at age 17, she is far and away, the most athletic girl in any high school anywhere.

   Terri had originally decided not to push Serena full bore into bodybuilding, even though her genes were ripe for that kind of development. Terri wanted Serena to have some sort of regular life, but Serena saw her mother's body, and her Aunt's body on the occasions she came to visit, and thought she had so much potential to not only match their bodies, but surpass them, no matter what that took. She did it without her mother's blessing, although from ages 10-12, Terri noticed there was a certain determination in Serena's eyes and one day asked Serena what she was so serious about. Serena straight out told her and Terri smiled with tears in her eyes, she knew she couldn't stop her daughter from doing what she wanted, so instead, she helped her become the best she possibly could, and because of Terri and my muscle building genes, she found that could be pretty darn big! When she started out, she was 4'10 and weighed 100 pounds of solid muscle, she was pretty darn strong for a 12 year old, benching 275 pounds and curling 125, her mother asked her how she got so strong without lifting weights before, Serena said she had been doing pushups and pull-ups for multiple repetitions ever since she was 6 years old, and if she wanted to, probably could do 1000 of each in a row. She continued getting stronger over the 5 years since and I'm sure if we put her in a powerlifting show for her weight range, she would blow away the competition.   

   Serena walks around the house in nothing but a pair of skimpy daisy duke shorts and a very flimsy tank top, its almost as if she was advertising herself as a sex object to her own family! I tried putting a stop to it, but well, her mother is the controller of the household, she's much stronger than me and doesn't mind the way her daughter dresses, in fact, I think she delights in the fact that it makes me a tad uncomfortable looking at my supermuscular little girl walking around looking like, well, a slut. Its almost as if she wouldn't object to me taking advantage of our daughter, I know she is turned on by incest stories, and have practiced it with her sister. I didn't mind that quite so much, but this isn't her sister, this is my blood, the girl I watched grow up from a baby, I helped raise her, how could I possibly find her sexually attractive. Then I saw Terri and Serena talking alone and giggling like schoolgirls, well Serena is one, but Terri is 44, why would she be going on and on like that? Once and I while I see Terri and Serena glance over at me and giggle a little louder, its almost as though they're planning something. Well, I guess Serena is coming into her own sexuality, and Terri certainly knows about that, she's one of the most loving, sensual people I have ever known.

   I tried just letting it go, I mean how would it look to the outside World if a dad was turned on by his daughter, no matter how that daughter looked and acted in front of the dad? Of course she takes after her mother and aunt and looks and I'm definitely attracted to them, still after 20 years of marriage, Terri still looks the same as she did when she was 30, maybe her hair has a couple more gray hairs, but they make her look more experienced and distinguished. Her face was still as beautiful as the day I married her, and her body is just awesome, you don't see many 50 year old women with muscles that would make Mr. Olympia green with envy. And she was just as seductive as ever, she'd walk around the house in her posing bikini, showing off the goods that won her contest after contest, both female and mixed. It was she that broke down the barrier and won the first intergender Olympia, back 12 years ago, now it was generally accepted that bodybuilding contests were open to all genders. Serena was working out for that eventuality, that she would be on stage against not only women, but men her size and bigger as well. At 17, she is just reaching a size that could be comparable to most middle weight male bodybuilders, but she is not where she knows she can be. That should come with maturity, her mother was 25 before she had the muscle size and definition that Serena now has, so Serena is well beyond her mother at that age. At 4'10, Serena weighed 165 pounds of huge, shredded muscle. Her arms are 19 inches around, her chest is 54 inches around, and her thighs are 29 inches around, she also has an 8 pack of abdominals that are really etched deep, almost a full inch deep.

   Serena hasn't competed yet, she wants to wait until she reaches in her words, "A new standard." I have no clue what she means by that, but I'm guessing that she wants to really shock the world that a girl of her youth could grow such incredibly huge and intensely striated muscles. I wouldn't bet against her doing it either, she has got such great determination, I marvel at the workouts she puts herself through. It makes her mom's workouts look like low impact aerobics, she just pushes herself harder and harder, for hours at a time. I think whenever she sets a record for herself, she's determined to break it the next time she works out, and that's usually what happens. I've seen her bench increase by 50 pounds in less than 2 weeks! She is quickly becoming a super woman, I'm having trouble keeping up with her, but her mother is still stronger and more well conditioned, it's just shocking that a 17 year old could have so much drive. I walked down on her lifting weights in the basement one day last week, I couldn't believe my eyes, here she was pressing 550 pounds up and down at a rapid clip, almost so fast for me to count. Then I saw what she was wearing, a spaghetti stringed tank top that was almost soaked through with sweat, with no bra on, and a pair of bikini bottoms so small it showed just about everything she had down there. Not quite a g-string, but awfully revealing for a girl her age. I grunted to let her know I was there, and she sat up, smiling, she didn't even try to cover herself as she said, "Hi dad, do you want to get in a set?" I shook my head and said, "Serena, I'm a little concerned by your behavior lately, I'm your father and it just makes me a little uncomfortable to see you running around in clothing like this, I try not to think of you in a sexual way, but with the clothes your wearing and the way you're acting, its sort of hard not to."

   Serena frowned and said, "Dad, I don't dress this way to try and make you uncomfortable, it just feels better, at my size its hard to find clothes at all, especially clothes that make me feel so good. Mom had a similar talk with me a couple of weeks ago, and after I explained myself, she said it would be fine if I wore these clothes around the house." Then she walked over to me, it amazed me to see her body up close, she was shorter than her mother by 4 inches at least, but almost looked as wide and thick as she did. "Dad, I want you to know its totally okay if you think of me sexually, just as long as you know that nothing can ever happen between us, I know my body is a fantasy that you have desired for a long time, but it should just remain that, a fantasy that can't come true. I love mom and the thought of you cheating on her with me is disgusting, I hope it is for you, too." I nodded, "Oh it is, it is, I wouldn't ever dream of betraying your mother or you at all, but saying that, if you ask your mother, she is very open about her sexuality, and actually might be okay with me playing around." That made Serena grimace and move towards me threateningly, "Don't tell me you've cheated on my mother, your wife, how can you even say things like that?" I shook my head and looked her straight in the eye, "I never cheated on your mother, because she was the one who wanted me to do it, it wasn't cheating because she was completely okay with it, in fact, she got into it as well and we had some very fun threesomes." She shook her head, disbelievingly "Who did you two do it with, was it one of mom's friends, a bimbo you met at the gym?" I took her by the shoulder, "It was with your aunt, your mother's sister, Shelly, it started 19 years ago and has continued off and on since then, as strong as your mother is, your aunt is much, much stronger, and that turned me on, but I didn't go into it without your mother's permission, she actually wanted me to do it, and that's exactly why I'm so uncomfortable here, because I'm sure your mother would be okay with it, she is a bit of a freak, but I just don't think I would be okay with it."

   Serena laughed and said, "Well, since your revealed a secret to me today, I'll reveal a secret to you, I had talks with mom about this very subject, you see, I've been knowledgeable about men and boys for a while now, but no men come even close to turning me on with their physiques than you do, dad, you might be in your late 40's but you put men half your age to shame, I've been attracted to some men in the past, but when I lay in bed at night, my dreams consist of only you, your incredible pecs flexing, your handsome face smiling, and I have trouble controlling myself. I have actually masturbated with you on my mind the whole time and I've cum with so much intensity I fall off the bed and don't even notice. Dad, what I'm saying is if you want me, if you're really turned on my body, I'm completely okay, I'll even give myself to you freely. Those talks with mom were exactly about that, and she said she is okay with it too, so if you come to the decision that you do want to take our relationship to an intimately physical level, it's okay with me and with mom, what do you say?"

   My eyes were nearly bulging out of my head at hearing her confession, I could theoretically make it with my own daughter and be completely off the hook for it, not only does she want to do it with me, but her mother is completely fine with it. "Serena, I have to think about this, I don't want our relationship to change, but I have to admit, your body does the same thing to me that your mother's and aunt's do, it will be a very hard decision to make, not that I fear reprisal from yourself or your mother, but I fear that I may not feel like myself if I do take you up on your offer. I hope you can still love me like you always have either way." She smiled, a tear forming in her eye as she said, "Of course I love you dad, and what better a way to express it than to make a dream come true, for both of us." I smiled as I thought about it, "Dear, I love you with all my heart, and I think you're right, why would I allow some stranger come along who you hardly know and could never love the same way you love me, someone like that doesn't deserve you. Alright, I'll do it, Serena, but I want to make sure that your mother is completely fine with this, so I'll only do it if she is involved, it'll be just like with your aunt, maybe better!" She smiled and said, "I'm sure we'll both love it, in fact mom pretty much said the same thing, that she would love to see it and be involved in it in some way. Oh, I love you dad!" She reached up to take the back of my neck into her powerful little hand and lowered my head forcefully, then she started kissing me passionately, she looked up into my eyes seductively and said, "I'll be waiting in my bedroom dad, hope to see you up there soon!" I wrung my hands together in anticipation, and bounded up the stairs after her, looking around for my wife. I found her in the kitchen and whisked her 250 pound body off her feet, I kissed her passionately and cradle carried her to Serena's room.

   "So, I'm guessing you and Serena had a talk just now?" I smiled and said, "Yup ma'am, hell, had I known that you wanted me to do this, I probably would have done it a long time ago, that's why I love you so much dear, you're so understanding, and you treat me so well, that's why I wanted you to be part of this, so you can experience the lusty body of our daughter for yourself. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us!" Terri laughed a bit, "Oh yes, me neither, its been a long time since we've done something this freaky, I'm wet already, I can't wait to see our daughter's naked body!" With that I let her down and kissed her again, then knocked on Serena's door, I slowly opened it and said, "Dear, are you ready yet?" She said in her high, feminine voice, "Yes, daddy, please come on in." I opened the door all the way, then I got a big surprise as my daughter stood there naked! She was unreal, her pecs were at least 5 inches deep, her abs were a 10 pack, she must have been doing naked sit ups since she came up here, the separations in between were even more dramatically defined than usual, perhaps an inch deep between the segments! She walked sexually over to me, her huge hips swaying this way and that, I was having a hard time keeping my tongue inside my mouth! She walked right past me and looked into my wife's eyes, she French kissed her and found little to no resistance, I was even more aroused, it seemed my daughter wasn't new to this kissing thing. Then she picked Terri off the ground, the 250 pounds not even straining her arms a little as she carried her mother over to her double bed, they were kissing the whole way and I was near coming in my shorts. I looked down to see my clothes were still on and I near hit myself in the head for my stupidity, I ripped my clothes off and followed the women of the family to the bed. There I laid down and started laying kisses on both Terri and Serena, boy, what a scene, not unlike that of Tina by Rampant Tiger, a young girl sexually and physically dominating her own parents, both of whom were in pretty darn good shape. It was almost like a dream to me, there was only one way it could get better, suddenly we heard a knock on the door.... to be continued 
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

*Author's Note: I'm back! Hey everyone, just want to tell you that this story involves heavy incest, sex, nudity, but also a whole lot of muscle and strength. If you are underage, you shouldn't read this story, if you're squeamish about family members being intimate with one another, then don't read it. This story is complete fantasy and is not meant to glorify incest, if you are offended by this, I apologize. Also, sorry for the shortness of this chapter, I have been bogged down in work and couldn't give this story the proper time it deserved.*
_________________________________________________

     A knock on the door was heard all the way back to our bedroom, which woke us up after our orgasmic revelry. I was lying on top of my wife, who took my very heavy weight without a sign of discomfort. I felt something in my back, it was our daughter's knee. I quickly put underwear and a robe on to go see who was knocking on the door, whoever it was, they were knocking rather loudly, the door was vibrating from the pounding that the person on the other side was giving it. I opened up and smiled widely as I saw my sister-in-law and part time lover, Shelly standing there, in a sexy pink workout bra and leotard bottoms.

"Jeremy, it's so great to see you, did I wake you up?"

"Shelly, it's completely okay, how have you been? What are you doing up here?"

"Well, I don't know, something in the back of my mind was urging me to come see you guys, like there was something I needed to do with you guys. So I ran up here as fast as I could to check on you guys, see if everything was okay, I left Milwaukee only 7 minutes ago."

My goodness, I thought to myself, that's a 75 mile distance, in a car on the interstate from here it takes an hour and 15 minutes, yet Shelly shattered that, I bet she was going so fast that the drivers didn't even see her, just a pink blur. She didn't appear to be out of breath, but if anything, her muscles were pumped up bigger than I've ever seen them, her shoulders were wider than she was tall, which isn't hard considering she's only 4'9, as many times as I have seen her over the last 20 years, it still shocks me how much muscle she packs on her frame. Her pecs heaved with each breath, looking like they were at least 8 inches deep, her arms were in full view, looking bigger than I have seen them, my guess would be 38 inches around, cold. 

"It's always great to see you Shelly, but we're all okay here, better than that, it turns out that the incest gene has been transferred to our daughter, yesterday Serena laid it out for me, she thought I was the only man worth going after, she saw the love that I had for Teri, then shocked me when she said that her mother was all for her and me making love to one another. I asked Teri for clarification and she said she would love for me to be our daughter's first, I gave in, and it was the best sex me and Teri has had since, well, that three way we had with you 20 years ago, and of course all the times since then, at first I thought it was wrong, but after we did it, to tell you the truth, it felt right."

"Incest isn't really wrong, if you ask me, Jeremy, how wrong is it to truly love someone with not only your mind and soul, but your body, to make that love as physical to the person you love as possible is nothing but showing them that you love each and every inch of their frame, how some people can misconstrue that as being evil is beyond me."

Shelly looked as though she was uncomfortable for the first time, then I realized why, its not because she was cold, despite the fact it was 15 degrees outside, her muscles were so thick and dense, they gave off a heat that projected for feet around her, making snow melt as it contacted her skin. But she was wearing an outfit that would look out of place for the harsh winter in Wisconsin. I noticed and said, "Please come in, before you catch your death of cold." She smiled at me, and came in.

As soon as I shut the door behind me, Shelly was on me, her incredibly heavy body was almost weightless, as I had become very, very strong over the last 25 years because of my hard workouts with my wife and sister-in-law. Shelly was kissing me like I had never been kissed before, it was so passionate, only my wife had inflamed that kind of animal passion in me. I kissed back with as much force as I could muster, but Shelly was much, much too strong for me, her tongue wrestled mine into submission, then licked the inside of my mouth like it was moving in permanently.

When we finally broke the kiss, I looked up in amazement at her. "Sorry, Jeremy, but hearing how you, Teri and Serena got all hot and heavy, that got me really wet, I wanted to mount you for a long time, but that story just sent my hormones into overdrive." She went back to kissing me, grabbing my face in her tiny, yet supremely powerful hands, I returned the kiss, but it was soon interrupted when I heard someone clearing their throat behind us. I let Shelly down to turn around and see my wife and daughter smiling openly at me and Shelly. Both Serena and Teri rushed to meet Shelly and both were lifted into the air, with quite a lot of ease, despite the fact Teri weighed 330 pounds of muscle, and Serena probably weighed 220 pounds, at least.

I watched with great interest in lust as I watched my sister-in-law massage the asses of both her sister and niece while exchanging long lasting kisses with both of them. When they finally separated, Shelly held her arms out wide, then gestured for me to climb on as well, I put my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist as Shelly carried the combined weight of almost 900 pounds with the utmost of ease. She carried all three of us to the basement weight room, not only to continue showing us her awesome strength, but to get us all warmed up into a sexual frenzy the likes of which we have never been in before.

She set us down on a mat on one corner of the room, then she went to the other side and started posing for us, my hands were busy, as my daughter was on one side of my, and my wife on the other, they each clutched one of my wrists and led each of my hands down to their pussies. I kissed both of them in turn then set my attention forward as I massaged the girls' nether regions in slow circular motions. They were just as apt to look clearly at the show Sherry was putting on before us, flexing biceps that looked to be well over 40 inches, as they peaked up near the top of her head. Doing a side chest pose next, she nearly took our breath away when her pecs shot out nearly 2 feet over her ribcage. She noticed our looks of shock and awe and said, "Do you like my body, I've been working out a lot more lately, and I've gotten a lot stronger too, you know my husband Jimmy?" We nodded as one, unable still to speak. "Well Jimmy loves my strength, and wants to see how far I can take it, so him being a multi-millionaire, he bought me a warehouse so I can lift all the extra heavy weights that he can buy. This is the results, a super sexy, super muscular, super strong woman of your dreams."   

Shelly smiled as she put on an even more intense posing display, hitting pose after pose, showing off incredible muscle size, definition and vascularity that had to be seen to be believed. Even Teri, who had a fair amount of vascularity and size leftover from her bodybuilding days had her mouth open in awe, wonder, and lust at the physique her younger sister had attained. It truly left her in the dust, had Shelly stood beside Teri in her current state, even at Teri's height, there would have been no contest. Teri, probably 3 inches taller had incredibly huge muscle still at 5'1 she weighed 280 pounds if she weighed an ounce, but Shelly stood before us, all of 4'9 I'm guessing she weighed at least 350 pounds, and looked to be twice as wide as any Mr. Olympia competitor from 20 years ago. She pushed her chest forward, and started pumped each up and down individually, she did it at such a pace that it was nearly a blur to me. When the 2 foot deep slabs finally stopped after what seemed like an eternity, they were striated beyond anything I have ever seen, and being the husband of a woman who competed with less than 1 percent bodyfat, I know what I'm talking about, Shelly was beyond anything I had ever seen. Even her pec slabs looked over 2 feet deep now it was more like 2 and a half feet, and there was no breast tissue to speak of, it was 100% muscle.

Shelly smiled down at us, and said, "Actually, I can't even work out down here anymore, there's just not enough wait to get even close to how powerful I've become, but I guess I can give you a small indication of how strong I've become, I know this is gonna drive you crazy Jeremy, you've told me many times of your love for ultra strong women, well check this out!" Shelly took a 45 pound iron bar that we used to bench and squat weights with between both hands, and without even a breath she tied it into a knot. That was only the begging though, as the metal screeched like a bat in a net, she started bending and tying it this way and that like it was nothing more than string, first into a pretzel, then into a model of a human body, the bar was like clay in her hands, to do with what she wanted. When she finally got done it looked like a turkey leg, with a mischievous glint in her eye she faked like she was going to bite it. She brought it close to her mouth again and again, each time pulling it back, then finally, catching eyes with me, she winked and bit through solid steel like it was bubble gum! She chewed it like it was nothing to her, then started blowing bubbles like it was actually bubble gum! Finally she swallowed it and smiled widely, showing her incredibly shiny white teeth, and the fact that they were completely undamaged, despite the fact she had just seconds ago ground a steel bar between them. 

"Yeah, nice isn't it? I have been taking calcium to strength my teeth, and been doing exercise with my jaws to strengthen them as well. And Teri, dear, I've taken those exercises you taught me 20 years ago to a new level, if you think that was impressive, wait till you see this."

With that, Shelly took another Olympic style weight bar and held it at the opening to her vagina, then she starting inserting it, we could hear a groan of metal being bent from where we sat, ten seconds later she brought the bar back out, to show that it was 1/5 the width it was before it went into her super muscular, super strong pussy.

"I've been working it out like you wouldn't imagine, after those exercises you showed me, I knew I would have to find more weights to achieve my goals, to strengthen my pussy to such a degree that it would be as super strong as the rest of my muscles. To strengthen it so much, that I could have this kind of control over it."

She put the bar next to her pussy, which leapt forward as if it were a lioness pouncing on her prey, it brought in the bar without help from her hands, until it disappeared completely into her nether region. I couldn't believe my own eyes as I watched the muscles on the outside of her crotch undulate, like, well like nothing I've ever seen before. I looked at Teri and Serena, to find they were licking their lips in anticipation, and rubbing their own pussies like wild, watching Shelly mulch up iron like wood in a wood chipper. She smiled at me with a wild look in her eyes as she spread her legs once more, and with no help from her hands, her pussy opened to reveal the bar, but it was no longer in a shape that it was when it went in there, no, her pussy had so much muscular control that it was rolled into a round shape the size of a soft ball.

"Imagine that around your huge cock, brother-in-law, hahaha. Imagine that around your fist, Teri, it can crush steel like nothing, but it can give you so much pleasure you'd be begging me to release you after 18 straight hours of love making. Now, get over here and give me a nice family welcome!"

We did, oh, we did, so many times that night and into the next day!

The End       


Please remember to k+ if you enjoyed reading my story.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Muscle Impossible TNG Part 3

*Author's note: As those of you who have read this story series know that I have very few boundaries when it comes to content, this is another story that deals heavily in the taboo, incest, a son lusting after his mother, a mother lusting after her son and daughter-in-law, and the lengths they are willing to go to in these affairs. Please note that I am not in favor of incest in real life, this is a fantasy story that no one should take seriously or personally. If you do not enjoy incest stories, extreme muscle stories, or just don't like my writing in particular, then just don't read, its that simple. But for those of you inclined, I hope you enjoy this story. By the way, if you would like to have a story commission to be written by me, all you have to do is email me at the email listed above, I'm sure we can negotiate a reasonable fee.*

=================================

Jeremy Wilson's Diary 11/24/2021

Hello Diary, today my wife informed me of my mother's plans of surprising me during my birthday party, she said that my mom, Michelle had been planning something over the last year that she wanted to spring on me, she didn't say what it was exactly, but it had me intrigued none the less, I'm going to be 44 years old, my mother's going to be 68 next year, it couldn't possibly be what I'm thinking, but whatever it is, a man turns 44 only once, he should get something special, don't you think.

Teri isn't saying what it is, but when she has been talking about the surprise, she said I'm going to love it, and giving me that sly sexy look that always leads to some hardcore sex that has to be seen to be believed, the woman is an animal in the sack, luckily she got me in shape enough to barely keep up with her, but I swear she has a sex drive that makes most female porn stars pale in comparison. Our 18 year old Daughter, Serena has gotten more into the act, when I get too worn out, she has no problems stepping in, licking, fisting, and sucking her mother off to multiple orgasms, while I just sit back and watch with pleasure.

As far as muscles go, Serena has gotten so much bigger in the past year that I can hardly believe it, she has stayed the same height, 4'10, but now weighs in at 245 pounds, which is certainly unbelievable to think about in and of itself, had her mother not also gained a couple pounds of muscle herself, now weighing in at 350 pounds at a height of 5'1. Me, I weigh 315 pounds of muscle at 5'10, which would put me on stage at most bodybuilding contests 10 years ago, but now, I'm constantly being outshone by my wife, whose arms are 41 inches around now, and now my daughter, whose arms stretch the tape to 27 inches around. Mine are only 25 inches around, so not only is Serena bigger proportionally, she's just straight bigger.

Teri's sister, Shelly, has been around occasionally, but much less than she has been visiting in the past. I asked Teri why that was, but she hasn't really given me a straight answer, just saying that she's been busy, working with a new client in her personal training business who needs her attention most of the time. But when she does come around she looks bigger every time. I can't believe how much muscle that little dynamo can pack on her 4'9 body. 405 pounds! That's the last time she was weighed, 2 months ago, who knows how much muscle weight she's gained since then? Boy I can't tell you how erotic it is when I see her put on a 6XL shirt that fit really loosely on me, almost like a tent on my frame, it stretches over her muscles and is nearly skin tight! You can see every bulge, every vein, every striation, it's nearly transparent. Then she gets to flexing and the shirt lasts barely a second before it's torn from her body like a rubber band! I think that she has probably gotten bigger, as she has shown the ability to do each time she has gone away for a while and come back. I can't wait to see for myself how big she has gotten this time. I'll be back tomorrow night, man, can't wait to see what Mom's big surprise is!


Jeremy Wilson's Journal 11/25/21

So, Shelly came up today, she wore a sweater, which did nothing to conceal her incredible body, but I guess she decided to be modest, based on how the neighbors always gawk at her impossible physique every time she comes to the house. Of course she doesn't need to wear anything, even in the colds of winter in Wisconsin, her body heat is so constantly warm that its like warmth radiates off of her, I believe if she stood on the continent of Antarctica with nothing on and she would still not be shivering, in fact, I think she could melt the polar ice caps, if she decided to go there after a highly intense workout. When she came in the house, of course, she pulled her sweater off in a flourish and pulled me down to her in a kiss. Not a sister-in-law kiss, by any means, she separated my lips with her muscular, strong tongue and we started making out like two high school lovebirds.

Of course, this isn't anything new, my wife is completely okay with the whole situation, because she lusts after her sister's body just as much as I do. First time I saw them kiss was one of the most fantastic experiences of my life, I mean a short, but hugely muscled woman passionately tongue kissing an even shorter, and amazingly bigger muscled woman, both of whom were beautiful facially and encompassed my complete fantasies in women, well, what could be more beautiful than that! Then both of them decided that they would like to make a muscle sex sandwich with me, well, what could I do but say yes? I mean lets see, both are more muscular than me, both are stronger than me, and both happen to be the most perfect women in the World.

Then, about 18 years later, when Teri and my daughter Serena turned 17 years old, she grew some very nice muscles, and turned out to be just about as strong as I am, if not stronger, one day I couldn't believe it when she actually made a pass at her old man. While I guess I considered myself handsome and manly, I never thought I would get my own daughter hot for me, I guess though, she saw not only the muscle, but how I treat her mother, and she knew no boy her age could come close to the package that I presented. So with the okay of my wife, and with her assistance, we had an incestual three way that nearly shook the house off its foundations. It was so sweet, and was made even better when Shelly showed up, its like she had some kind of psychic vision and knew she had to come up and join us. Well, we found out that Shelly was even stronger than she looked, even her vagina proved to be much stronger than most men's entire bodies.

So, of course, as she turned out to be becoming bigger and stronger, I was more and more attracted to her. I took some time to look over her body as she stood there at arms length. She was wearing nothing more than a tank top, which was stretched to the maximum by her humungous muscles in her pecs and abs. Her pecs stood out at least a foot, if not more, while the cotton of the peach shirt did nothing to hide her 12 pack abs, which were each at least 2 and a half inches deep. To be honest, she looked bigger than she ever has, her shoulders 4 feet across, her back to front 3 and a half feet thick, her arms looked bigger, more vascular, and more striated than ever. Even her neck looked bigger, her traps looked to be towering to the middle of her ears, she was like a FemXman drawing brought to life! I put my hands on them and while my hands are very big, they did nothing to cover the huge traps that she had, I tried squeezing them, but they, like the rest of her body, were titanium hard.

She asked, "Where's Teri, today? I thought I would catch up with her for a little while." I laughed and said, "Well, she said she had a couple of things to work out with my mother, so she's over there, she actually told me I couldn't come over, or I'd ruin the surprise, but she said that if you came up that you could go over there. Does that mean you're in on the surprise, then?"

She giggled, "Well, I can say that I know what it is about, and I did have a little bit in the planning, but it's mostly your mother and Teri's doing. And don't think that I'm going to tell you, it's all up to your mother and Teri tomorrow night, so you're going to have to wait another 18 hours to see what your surprise is, but don't worry, knowing you, I'm sure you'll love it."

I nodded, "Well, how about since you and me are all alone, you give me a little bit of an early birthday present."

"Oh, I don't know, I suppose we can do a little something, but I want to go over to your mom's house and help her with your party after a while, so it'll have to be something quite short."

"It doesn't have to be anything sexual, Shelly, just show me an example of your strength, to tide me over until you get back."

"Sure thing, my dear brother-in-law."

She went up to the fireplace and grabbed one of the pokers, she twisted it into a knot, then kept pulling on it, the metal groaned and stretched like rubber before my eyes, then she sucked it into her mouth like a piece of over-cooked spaghetti. A couple of seconds later, she took it out of her mouth, there where two smaller knots in the poker on each end around the bigger knot. I almost melted as she gave it to me with a wink. The thing was hot to my grasp, she said bye and left, with me holding the former poker, which still felt like the tough steel it is, but my super sister-in-law treated it like licorice.

Hours later, Teri and Shelly came back to the house, both were laughing heartily, but when they saw me staring at them inquisitively, they both stopped and Teri said, "Its about your surprise, we were putting some last minute things up, we're going to your parents house at 2pm tomorrow to finish everything up, you can come over at 4pm, but now, that we're all together, you can have an early birthday present, Shelly, would you do the honors?"

Shelly smiled as I stared, transfixed at her, she started pumping her muscles up, first her arms, then her pecs. The 6-XL T-shirt she was wearing was straining to hold on, and finally gave up the ghost as it shredded around her collar, her sleeves, and her chest. Now she was topless, with only a pair of skimpy looking blue spandex shorts on, which themselves were not too far away from ripping right off her immense, fantastically developed thighs. I knew she knew what I was thinking, so she immediately tensed those thighs and the spandex shorts ripped so quickly that they were flung off her body and landed 5 feet away on the couch.

I heard someone clear their throat and I looked, it was Teri, who smiled as she flexed her biceps, which ripped through her 5x t-shirt sleeves, then her shoulders and lats did the same to the sides of her shirt. I smiled as I looked at the two immensely muscled women posing for my pleasure. Teri ripped her shorts off just like Shelly did, and there stood two incredibly muscled women that were bigger than any male bodybuilders could dream of being, naked in front of me, but what happened next blew my mind! They stalked towards each other, like two overly muscled panthers in heat, and started making out with each other, passionately going at it, like I wasn't even there. Well, that wasn't exactly true, as I saw that both of them looked over at me and winked suggestively, then continued with the display, taking it a step further by feeling over their muscles, tweaking each other's nipples, and licking each other's muscles. I looked on dumbfounded, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, all I could do was stare. Well another part of me was moving of it's own accord, my dick was ripping out of my spandex shorts, harder than it's ever been. Judging by the stain on the shorts, I had already come at least once, if not twice, but my dick didn't seem to notice as it saluted my wife and sister-in-law's display.

"Wouldn't you rather join in, sweetie? I mean your presents totally unwrapped, don't you want to play with it?"

I don't know how I did it, but I put one foot in front of the other, and made my way over to the almost 800 pounds of writhing, pulsating muscle in front of me, I started feeling both of their bodies, and kissed my wife first, then Shelly, then alternating between them. Shelly smiled, then surprised us again with her power as she lifted both me and my wife, one in each hand, almost 700 pounds of massively muscular humanity in itself. She carried us back to our bedroom and set us down, none to gently on our reinforced bed, a bed that was built to withstand 1100 pounds of combined poundage, well, let's just say that when Shelly joined me and Teri's combined 665 pounds, the bed struggled to say the least, and after a couple minutes, it gave up altogether. Not that we cared, not in the least, we carried on for what seemed like forever, collapsing in ecstatic bliss with satisfied smiles on our faces. We fell asleep in each other's arms, before going to sleep Teri said, "If you thought that was great, wait until your surprise tomorrow!"

Oh man, I can't wait, tomorrow I finally get to see what my mother, wife, sister-in-law, and daughter have all been raving about.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Jeremy Wilson's Journal 11/26/21

Well, I finally found out what my secret surprise was all about and let me tell you, it certainly lived up to its billing. First let's go through with what happened that day.

I got up at 8am to what any man would love to, I turned around to find my wife and sister-in-law making out hotly. I just laid there smiling as Shelly worked her way down Teri's body, starting at her tremendously thick, veiny neck, working her way down to the shoulders, each the size of an NBA basketball, then she started sniffing Teri's armpits, then started licking them, this surprised me, as I never thought either were into that kind of thing, but it sure the hell turned me on. I couldn't hold back much longer, so I cleared my throat to announce that I was awake. Shelly stopped licking Teri and said, "Well, it looks like our birthday boy is awake, should I give him the treatment, dear sister?"

"No, I think I'll take care of that, Shell, after all, he's my husband, but you can continue on me, if you'd like." Shelly got off of Teri, who straddled my body and started kissing my face, my neck, down to my pecs, then did the same thing that Shelly did before, she started licking my armpits, her hand was jerking me off, then stopping when I sensed I was getting too close. At the same time, Shelly started rubbing Teri's pecs and abs from behind, going lower and lower until finally she had 3 fingers in Teri's cooch. This only managed to get Teri more excited and she started licking and sucking me with even more reckless abandon. I came twice before we decided to take a shower and get ready for the day.

We went our separate ways until it was time for my party, I walked over to my parent's house because it was only 10 blocks away and I needed to do some cardio today. I got there a little bit later than 4pm, basically the whole family was there, my sister (who's 47 and has 3 kids, a girl 11 and 2 boys 7 and 9), my dad (who's 74 and 12 years retired, he works on fixing up guitars he finds at second hand shops.) Teri's family was there as well, all looking robustly healthy. My mom, who is 68 and retired for 2 years was wearing a sweatsuit but she somehow looked different from the last time I saw her. Her shoulders looked much wider than I remember them, and she had filled out in the stomach, thighs, and neck. She saw me and hugged me to her, with much more force than I ever remember her hugging me with. I could have sworn my feet were lifted off the floor for a second there.

"Hey mom, so I hear you have a big surprise for me, I can't wait to see what it is."

"Oh no, not until after the kids go to bed, its not appropriate for their age."

Hmmm, I wondered, what could be so bad that my nieces and nephews couldn't see?

So we sat down for a nice supper, grilled chicken, rice, and roasted carrots, a marble cake with white frosting and a little plastic barbell on it. I wished that I could get my surprise as soon as possible, and blew out the candles. We ate up the cake without much pretense, then we removed to the living room to open my presents. I got some nice stuff, a couple DVDs I wanted, a nice dress shirt (4xl), and some gym pants. It was about 7:30 that mom and Teri told the kids to go to bed, they protested of course, but eventually went upstairs to the guest room.

I rubbed my hands together and said, "Oh boy, time for my surprise, where is it?"

My mom said with her back to me, her hands on the bottom of her sweat shirt, "It's right here, dear." With that she took off her sweatshirt to reveal an astoundingly muscular back for someone who is 68 years old, hell for anybody period! "You see dear, I know from talking with your wife, with Shelly and Serena that you love muscle on a female body, even if those muscles belong to a close relative. I also know from Teri that you enjoy reading stories and looking at pictures of extremely muscular mature women. Well, a little over 2 years ago, when I heard all this, I made it my mission to become the woman of your dreams. So I started going down to Milwaukee to train hard and heavy with Shelly, and I converted our basement to a weight room, and Teri came over here to help train me up here, what you see before you is the results."

She turned around and presented an incredibly cut torso, she had a bikini on that did nothing to hide a couple of incredible pecs that would put Collette Guimond to shame. She bounced them to my approval, then did a double biceps pose that amazed me with their size, but also the fact that she had a split in her bicep, there's very few people that can genetically achieve that, I would have never guessed my mom was one of those people.

"How, how big are you? I mean can we measure you?"

"Of course dear, it's your birthday, you should get first crack at these muscles. Sorry, but your father has lost interest in me, that's another reason I wanted to do it, to try and regain some of his interest, unfortunately I think he's far too old now, but you're just the right age for this body."

"Let's see how tall you are and how much you weigh first, that's always been one of my favorite things to do with Teri and Shelly, before, well, you know."

"Yes, you know, 10 years ago, I used to dread getting on the scale, I was worried that I weighed too much, but now, I love to see week in and week out how big I'm getting, and will continue to get, would you believe that me, at 68 years old, is one of the most muscular women in the World!"

"No, I can't, I mean you don't even share any genetics with Teri and Shelly, but your body is incredible, you put any women other than them to shame. Back when I was fantasizing about older FBB, before I met Teri, way before I met Shelly, there was one female bodybuilder in her 60's that appealed to me, her name was Dee Lazard, but you blow her away, size, definition, just everything about you is bigger and better."

"Well, thank you dear, I did it all for you, I'm glad you like it."

"Like it!?! I love it! I was always wondering what it would be like to see an actual elderly amazon standing right across from me, her salt and pepper hair framing a beautiful face, her traps rising up close to her ears, her shoulders wider than a door frame, her pecs deep with striations and veins, you're everything I have dreamed about and more."

"Well, how would you like to measure me now, then after, we can really get down to the fun stuff."

"You got it mom!"

I wonder what she meant by the fun stuff, could it be she's as strong as she looks, or even stronger and she wanted to show off her strength, or did she have other plans. Anyway, first I measured her height, she was 5'1, her weight was 205 pounds. Her calves were 20", her thighs 32, her waist 28, her chest was 58 inches around, and finally, her incredible biceps were 21"! Now, that probably doesn't sound to impressive compared to what I have seen out of Teri and Shelly, but I was amazed because these numbers were coming from my own mother, who as long as I had known her was a little bit pudgy, to tell you the truth. She wasn't a fitness fanatic by any means, I had no inkling that she wanted to lift weights, but 2 years of hard and heavy lifting brought about this wondrous physique in front of me.

"I gotta ask, how strong is that body of yours, mom?"

"Ah, yes, well from what Shelly and Teri's been telling me, you like your women not only hugely muscular, but very, very strong as well. Suffice to say, I'm not as strong as Shelly, but I've gotten quite strong over the last two years, strong enough to do this."

With that she came over to me, put one hand on my butt and levered my 320 pounds off the floor. She held me palm out, my 320 pounds just resting there on the end of her arm, like she was holding no more than a pillow. Then she brings me in close, tells me to wrap my legs around her waist. I look down at her eyes and there's no doubt there that she wants to take this relationship further, the desire I see in those hazel eyes is not what you usually would see when a mother considers her son.

"Mom, are you sure about this, I mean, what about Dad, he's right over there?"

"Jeremy, dear, he's completely okay with it, he knows that I have sexual needs that he can't possibly satisfy anymore, he gave me his complete okay to go out and find someone to meet those needs. I asked him if it was okay if you were the one who met those needs, and he said "Only if Jeremy agrees, don't go raping your only boy. So, is it okay with you, do you want your mommy, with her male bodybuilder shaming, super strong body?"

"Mom, yes, absolutely, I mean, your body is awesome, and to tell you the truth, I've always had a bit of an Oedipus Complex, I've always thought you were very pretty, but now, you're the perfect woman for me, other than Teri and Shelly, of course. So, ummm, how do you want to do this?"

"Let's go downstairs, that way I can show you a bit more of my power and we won't wake the kids up."

So Mom carried me down to the basement, we were kissing passionately on the way, her perching me on one hip like a kid, although she hadn't been able to carry me that way for 35 years, now it seemed as easy to her as carrying a light bag of groceries. What I saw down there surprised me, I never knew our basement was this big, I mean there was room for weight machines, mats, a stationary bike, a stair stepper, and a treadmill. It seemed as though the ceiling was higher than I remember it with a chin-up bar in the middle of where there used to be a punching bag set up.

"I see you're surprised, yes, Teri, Shelly and me transformed this place into a personal gym a little under 2 years ago, it kept evolving until it became what you see before you. Shelly gave me some of the old weights from her gym, because they got too light for her, its too bad that they're too light for me now too."

She pointed to the bench press, which had an enormous amount of weigh on there, I counted 7 45 pound plates on each side, so she was already benching 585 pounds, or so I thought. She stepped up behind the bar and took it in an under hand grip. I fell back against as I watched my 68 year old mother start to curl the 585 pounds like it was nothing to her. I knew she was strong, she picked me up with one hand earlier, but seeing her huge muscles work in front of me was just incredible, it made me light-headed, because most of the blood in my body was going below my waist.

"I see you like, but really, this weight isn't even making me try anymore, its nothing more than a warm-up for me now. I bet you'd like to see how strong I really am, huh? Before you blow your top?"

She set down the weight in the rests and put 2 more 45 pound plates on each side of the bar, the weight was now an incredible 765 pounds, a weight that very, very few men in the World have even benched. This is probably 3 times the weight of what a normal man can lift off the ground, but I could tell this isn't what she had in mind to do. She took the weights off the stands and again started curling, she was using much more strength than the previous time, but the weights were moving steadily and easily. When she completed 30 reps, she set the bar down and did an awe inspiring double biceps pose, which because of her excersion, were incredibly huge and ripped to shreds. The peak on her right arm looked as if it was a relief model of Mount Everest.

I couldn't stand it any more, without a second's hesitation I drew myself to her and started licking and kissing her flexed guns, so hard, so strong. I was close to cumming in my pants, but I didn't want to until she gave me permission to.

Mom saw the need in my eyes and said, "Cum for me, Jeremy, cum for your mother."

I didn't need to be asked twice, I came with such intensity that if it wasn't for my mother holding on to me, I would have slumped to the floor. I nearly passed out from lack of blood and oxygen to my brain, I'm only writing this now after recovering from my last sexual experience with her, Teri and Shelly all at once, a four way of monumental proportions. But that's another story....

To be continued....
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Always good to read your stuff, Jeremy!  Karma given!  (If I get it right.)  Also, thanks for the "pre-read" of my story.  I decided you were right.  I'm about half done with a very different one.

Cool, Gov, I hope you get done with it soon, your stories are always great to read.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!