LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Amazon's Boy

Started by Ncsn, May 11, 2020, 09:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wowser1016

I love Mrs. Taylor too and love this story. K+

wowser1016


Ncsn

And so it ends... My thanks to Vampire/Amazonboy whose story "Premature Ejaculation" was what got this whole thing started in the first place, and to 009ELI, whose description of 'sexy' I was trying to emulate...

Chapter Five
In which we get seriously touchy-feely. The touchy bit is at the end.

I was now working on her back; I did the legs first, but I skipped her glutes - I was saving them for last... My hands, white with sunscreen, were going over her impossibly wide upper back, methodically rubbing it in, lovingly caressing each and every bulging muscle, enjoying the silky smoothness of her skin, the feel of the corded muscle lying underneath it.
This was the first time I've seen her body since last summer - the first time I've touched her exposed skin since her transformation, the first time in many years, really. Up close, I saw that she wasn't really "cut", she didn't have that dried-up look you see in bodybuilding competition photos, that almost-inhuman, chiselled look; there definitely was meat on them bones... Yeah, those tits should have been a dead giveaway. I knew she was very particular about her diet, very careful with the calories, but she hated the idea of fasting to get the "perfect" body; for her, it was all about being healthy - and having fun. I knew she loved working out - she tried many times over the last couple of years to get me to go to the gym with her, but I refused; I was scared, not sure of what - afraid of the physical connection? scared of the growing yearning, that thing that has been growing inside me, afraid to give in to it? What a fucking moron... All that wasted time...!

The back yard was probably the best thing about our house. It wasn't really big, but our house was on the outskirts of the neighbourhood, and the ground sloped away from the low wall in the front, down to the grove, 40 yards away, giving us a full, unimpeded view of blue sky. There was the neighbouring house to the side, but we were close enough to our house to be safe from any prying eyes on the second floor there (Mr. Ramsay, if you are reading this: yes, we know about the binoculars).
Mom was spread out on a large towel, her humongous arms spread forward. She hasn't spoken since we got out to the yard, save for the occasional moan of pleasure. Now, as I finished working her lower back and moved to the glorious mounds beneath it, I heard her chuckle softly. "I noticed you skipped it before... Saving it for last?" I laughed, embarrassed. "Well, it IS the best..." And it was. It was very large, very round, very meaty, the tiny yellow triangle and strings of the bikini framing it beautifully. She said nothing, but the two orbs suddenly jumped under my hands, as she clenched her glutes. I slowed down, taking them in both hands, massaging them slowly, deeply, feeling the meaty skin moving, responding to my probing fingers, only to be met by ungiving, powerful muscle... She moaned softly. "Baby, this feels SO good..."

I couldn't help myself. I didn't really try, didn't really think. I bent down, and softly, intently, kissed her heavenly cheek. And then I froze.

She said nothing, didn't move - surprised? Shocked? Angry? I tried to speak, to apologize, but nothing came out. After a moment, she turned around, lying on her side, looking up at me. She was smiling, a soft, loving smile, the setting sun framing her hair with a bright, glowing halo. She reached out, took my hand in hers, gave it a small squeeze. "It's OK, baby. it's OK".
I smiled back, embarrassed, her smile filling the world, the lights dancing in her eyes filling me with sudden joy. "I... I just..."
She squeezed my hand again. "I know, sweetie. I know." She raised her hand to my face, taking my chin in her fingers, stroking it. "You always loved my body, didn't you?"
I felt my face going red. The bikini... "You knew about... about the picture?" I asked.
She laughed softly. "Of course. Mother always knows!"
She laughed again as she saw my reaction. "well, I found it on the floor near your bed one day, when I was cleaning your room. This, and all those sheets, with the mysterious dark stains... Didn't need Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out!"

Just shoot me, please. "I'm sorry, mom, I... Well..." Nothing much I could say, right? I looked away from her, looking for a meteor that could come and crush my head, preferably in the next few seconds. She was having none of it, her strong fingers pulling my face back, her eyes locking on mine, serious now. "You have nothing to be ashamed of, baby. And that discovery has probably saved my life, so..." I gazed at her, surprised. She said: "lay down, there are things I want to tell you. But take off that shirt, first; you're supposed to be sunbathing, for cryin' out loud!"

I took it off, revealing my pale, skinny body, with the coat of near colorless hair running up from my lower belly to my upper chest - the one signifier of my manhood... As I lay down on my side, facing this gorgeous, tan goddess, I felt again the overwhelming effect of her physical presence - the gigantic, boulderous shoulders, the huge, round bicep on the arm supporting her head, the abdominal crags and ridges snaking along her torso, down to the tiny yellow triangle of her bikini, the heavy, veiny arm resting on her upraised, round hip, the bulging muscles on her impossibly long thighs. And - of course - her breasts, those breathtaking globes, pushed forward by her mammoth pecs, barely held by the teeny, tiny pieces of yellow cloth...

"I used to love my body," she was saying."I was always a bit chubby, sometimes a bit overweight - even when I was playing basketball. But I was always very comfortable with it, and people used to like it. And, well, me... There were always people who tried to get more than a smile, but I knew how to handle them."
She was silent for a moment, thinking. "There was one that really turned into a problem. That was when I was working at the hospital, and the regional head of social services developed an obsession with me. I turned him down, time and again, and then he started making my working conditions hell, trying to pressure him into giving in to him. I wanted to go to court over this, but your father was against it. He was building his business up, relying on state contracts, and he was afraid that guy could make trouble for him... His advice for me was: wear less provocative clothes to work..."
I guffawed. "No WAY!!" We almost never talked about my dad; I never much liked him, always felt he was a bit of a jerk, but this was some real bulshit. And - as it soon turned out - this was not the worst of it...
"It didn't stop. turned out that buttoning my shirt all the way up did NOT do the trick... One time - you were about 11 - he attacked me physically in his office. Groped my tits, tried to kiss me... I punched him in the face, knocked him out."

I was gaping at her, aghast. She saw my reaction, smiled grimly. "Yup. My first fight since high school... It was a beauty, too, black eye and all. Police were called, complaints were filed... I was going to fight this all the way, but your dad had other ideas. The company was doing very well by then, and he didn't want anyone to rock the boat. He talked me into quitting my job, all the complaints were dropped, I gave up a job that made me happy, where I was actually doing good, helping people..."

She paused. I reached out my hand, hesitantly. She took it in her own larger, calloused hand, and squeezed it. "You know what came next - you were witness. I spiralled pretty badly... I became depressed, gained a lot of weight, I almost gave up. I lost interest in most things - your father was absolutely no help, you were about the only thing that kept me semi-sane..."

I was tearing up, now. Like, real tears. I remember those times all too well, but I don't think I ever understood her despair. She smiled wistfully, reached out with her hand, wiping the tears with her finger. "Yeah, it was bad... And your father - well, he could be very charming when he wanted to, but at that stage he didn't want to, not with me. His wife was supposed to support HIM, be the trophy he could should show off, and I could be - do - neither things. So, he finally walked. He didn't mind paying all that alimony - to him it was much cheaper than just holding my hand..."

I again couldn't help myself. I drew myself up, and moved into her body, my hand hugging her waist, my head resting on her breast. I just wanted to hold her, to comfort her - which might have not looked as ridiculous as it did if I WEREN'T about half her size... She hugged me, and kissed the top of my head. "Well, there IS a happy end, remember? When I found that photo, it had this electrifying effect on me... Not sure why, not quite sure what it was, exactly... The memory of the way I used to be? The thought that someone could love me? That my SON loved me? That I needed to be there for you? Don't know. But you know the rest. I started out wanting to shape up, get my body to be ready to go back to life, but - I got hooked. I MIGHT have overdone it a bit..."

***
I raised my head, looked up at her. I could feel the wetness of the tears on my cheeks, but I was smiling. "I'm glad you did, mom. I love your body."
She looked down at me, smiling back. Her hand moved to my hip, hugging me closer. I was suddenly aware of her body - the soft, pliable breast under my head, the hard, muscle-bound thigh pressing against me, the heavy hand, resting on my hip - and my own dick, fully awake, pressing against my trunks, touching her lower abs...

She felt it, too. Her hand went down, brushing gently against it. "mmm... I guess you really do..." And then I felt her hand sliding into my trunks, her palm engulfing my manhood, her fingers closing around it, gently, caressing it...
"So, you think your mother's muscles are sexy?"
It took a conscious effort to start breathing again. I closed my eyes. "Yes..."
She moved her torso back a little, making room. Her giant palm was now sliding up and down my shaft, jerking it gently. "mmm... Would you like to see just how big they are? Would you like mommy to show you?"
"Oh... Yes..."
My head was now back resting on her breast, a hard nipple digging at my cheek. I moved my head, seeking it with my mouth. I felt her other hand moving, pulling her bikini aside, and suddenly it was in my mouth, and I closed my lips around it, biting it oh-so-gently with my teeth, suckling...
She moaned. "Oh, baby... " Her hand moving, up and down, one moment rough, the next soft and gentle. Her voice, when she spoke, was a low, throaty whisper. "I'll do it for you, baby... Mommy will do it for you... I'll pump it, I'll pump my bicep, so big, so beautiful... Just for you.. To squeeze, to kiss, to lick... Would you like that, baby?"
I moaned, my mouth filled with her hard, rubbery nipple, licking, biting, sucking...
"Now cum, baby... Cum for mommy..." Her hand was gliding faster, lubricated with my pre-cum. "Oh, yeah, baby, show mommy what you've got... Give mommy your love juice... Oh, YES!!!!" And I exploded, wave after wave of my semen shooting up, covering our torsos in white goo, as I dug my face into her soft breast, my face contorted in a silent scream of ecstasy...

As I lay there, all spent and out of breath, I felt her hands taking holding of me, and she pulled me upwards, bringing me face-to-face with her. She was smiling, as happy as I have ever seen her.
"Hey."

"Hey."
I put my hand over her torso, and pulled myself into her, locking our lips in a slow, lingering kiss. We remained like this for a few minutes, until the sticky goo covering our upper bodies became too hard to ignore. She broke away, smiling. "Well, I asked you to show me what you got - guess I know, now..." I sat up, feeling a bit groggy. "Well, we'll better go shower... Errr... See you at dinner?" She laughed out loud at that. "Like hell we will!" She got up, her great bulk moving lithe and assured. As I struggled to my feet, she picked me up in her beefy arms, cradling me next to her lavish bosom. "The shower after is one of the best bits - but only if you do it together... And, anyway, I think it's time for Little Dean to come back home for a visit, don't you?"

Couldn't argue with that.

As she carried me up to her bedroom and her large shower, I asked: "mom - 'love juice'? Really?"
"Shut UP, "she said. "It worked, didn't it?"

* THE END *

WapWap

Ncsn, this was just plain great.  You took a tough subject (incest) and made it really tender and approachable.  You're definitely finding your writing style.  Keep it up!  Please! 
Karma+
:clap:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ncsn, this was just plain great.  You took a tough subject (incest) and made it really tender and approachable.  You're definitely finding your writing style.  Keep it up!  Please! 
Karma+
:clap:
You, sir, have made me a very happy pervert! Yes, it wasn't quite as rapey as some people were hoping for, but I'm very happy with how it turned out. I think I now have enough confidence to try and tackle the Mrs. Lockwood saga...

WapWap

QuoteYou, sir, have made me a very happy pervert! Yes, it wasn't quite as rapey as some people were hoping for, but I'm very happy with how it turned out. I think I now have enough confidence to try and tackle the Mrs. Lockwood saga...

:thanks:

Mrs Lockwood will return!

Pen Drop. 

My job here is done.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IAAPA

You are an amazing writer. K++++!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

clineman123

This was amazing can't wait to see what happens next!

Ncsn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This was amazing can't wait to see what happens next!
Thank you. I actually have the layout for a sequel (working title: Dad's Wedding), but I'm trying to concentrate and first finish a very large story I'm working on.

druzzle

Would love to see a sequel to this

ame3cv62

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ame3cv62

No that would be interesting, the mom getting some revenge on the dad for being such a ass to her, looking forward to more if your great stories.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wowser1016

Very nicely done. Ok, I am also a pervert! K+!.

druzzle

Would really like a sequel to this

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very nicely done. Ok, I am also a pervert! K+!.

Let me correct you. You're not a pervert. Forget the family relationships in the story. This happened a bit, on the flirting side, a lot years ago. I'm too old to know about now.

In my old NYC neighborhood where everyone knew everyone's business (Italian / Jewish) when my friends and I hit 16 to 19 let's say, there were at least two, three "older women" (MILFs now, married since they were 20 or so and now mid to late 30s) who flirted harmlessly. This was in the late '60s and early '70s. One lady was a single Mom with two completely different looking kids from different husbands, or different fathers. She supposedly was formerly a working girl and now in her early 40s. Always wore tight shorts at home, even in the winter, so if you made deliveries to her apartment she would show off a bit.

Separately at 20, not having a date in six months or so, I bought the famous 1970s porn/classified ad magazine Screw and checked the ads for a "rendezvous." I wandered into the BDSM area and saw a small grainy B&W picture and ad with a busty blonde Mistress with short blonde hair. I was excited immediately. I did not know what BDSM was, whips, chains, spanking etc. I was horny for this older, gorgeous woman. I called. The price for 45 minutes at her "studio" was small, even for that time. She sounded so seductive on the phone. I went there, in the East Village. I was 20, she was late 40s, maybe 50. We did role play. She interviewed me, where I lived, school, etc. In session she taught me how to pleasure a woman orally. She had me on the floor, kissed me passionately, and asked, "Do you have a girl friend?" I thought to myself, "Would I be here IF I had a girl friend?" I quietly said no. She proceeded to give me the most memorable oral orgasm I ever had. She got up, came back and cleaned me up and said, "Don't ever tell anyone I ever did this," since Dominas never did that in session. And as I got dressed to leave, and probably seeing my relatively innocent face and being somewhat maternal, she warned, "AND DON'T TELL YOUR MOTHER!" (LOL! As if I would.)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karthikkr25

Everything is good in this story. If her mom include in some gory action scenes it will make these story awesome. Please consider