⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Bulky girls are HOT! *Illus*

Started by bigbob111, January 21, 2012, 02:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_way_80

I agree that the huge offseason look with huge muscle and loads of feminine curves looks by far the best!! I wonder how big a woman with a myostatin defect could get...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


yin-master

If you guys want to see bulky she-beef.check out one of tigersans videos on  his FPX site.the vid is called tigersan worships Luna You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login's over 6mins of pumped muscle beef,with unbelievable close ups.also with one arm lifts and pumped pecs.I wasn't disappointed. see for yourself if you joined his site.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yin-master

Jen is one of my favs I  love the drawing when she weighs herself,and the scale reads 350.omg she looked so full,pumped, and meaty..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

beowulff

You guys would like this girl I talked to at my gym.
She's short - maybe 5'1", with broad shoulders and massive thighs.
She's a competitive powerlifter, and she was going light the day I met her - she was deadlifting 225 for reps with perfect form.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bertmacklinsbrother

This is a great topic.  Love that roided, "big everywhere", off-season look.  Something about the sheer size just gets me going.  As much as I love shredded, corded muscles, you can't not love the layer of fat that comes with that off-season build.

chemicals

Keep in mind that someone in ripped, depleted condition is also just dealing with the rigors of life with extra stress on their body and mind all at once. It's often a bodybuilder at their most frail in so many senses. And someone who's bodybuilding for a living then has to hassle with a bunch of photoshoots and all sorts of other BS crammed into that tiny window. Not to mention whatever competition is occupying their mind and soul.

When there's a layer of fat, not only is all the glorious muscle still there, it's stronger, and its owner is often in a much better state of mind. (Reasonably) padded muscle is happy muscle. And a little nicer to cuddle with at night.


Brand

I think Chemicals put it quite well.

Plus the off season shape is a bodybuilder's "normal" state. So if we are to enjoy them, we might as well acknowledge their "true" form, so to speak and be happy with it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Artoffbb

I like the idea of 350 lbs of muscle even more, and tall as possible over 6', but I'd like to see 0% body fat, or as close as possible, hopefully there will soon be breakthroughs in supplements, I think genetic manipulation will be the next big break thru, and we can see someone at 400 lbs , 0% body fat and 6'6", a complete muscle freak, scary and ugly to someone who doesn't like their woman ultra muscular,

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
loaded to the max, totally aggressive and sexually dominant.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

An aspect I fantasize about, regarding an Alpha Female getting 'loaded to the max'.. is Her diet.

Reveling in off-season consumption of enormous, protein-packed feasts.. Huge steaks, chicken, elaborate & rich desserts. The idea of demolishing the typical self-denying female diet is sexy to me. I love watching a Woman enjoy a good meal, and in a fantasy world, They would do it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner..

And afterwards, a submissive man takes away all Her empty plates, and gets to admire Her full, happy stomach ^

bertmacklinsbrother

That really speaks to me, Patrick_Henry.  I would love to be the submissive male that waits on her all day long, making sure she never runs out of immense, protein-packed meals.  I'd be constantly cooking and cleaning while my huge muscle beast just eats and eats, completely determined to bulk up and put on as much mass as possible.

petefa

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yin-master

Three ladies on youtube recently nearly blew my head off.for you Americans I think the
term you guys use is,wh#@$&%f..lisa auckland. heather armbrust.Christina Roth..all in off season mode..Unbelievable bodies.
Surely you guys can name your list..I named these ladies purely for their sensuality, but don't get me wrong there are loads more
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

freakpeak

Yep, I agree roided out freaks are the best. "Girls" who completely lost their feminity due to heavy steroid abuse are the sexiest. WoMEN who push limits of freakishness of muscles, vascularity and side effects!!!!

stoneywood57

i agree with many here. love huge full dense muscles more than ripped. so sexy. 300lbs at 5ft 6" is perfect