LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Married Bliss

Started by sevenpeight, November 22, 2019, 09:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IAAPA

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IAAPA

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Glad to see the story continue. Can't wait to see where it goes next.

sevenpeight

I quickly righted myself and looked up at my mistress' enormous, curved, she-cock. It was so massive. "You wouldn't have been able to concentrate," she said reasonably. I still wasn't sure I could. "Now it's my turn..." She ran a black talon up the frightening length of her sex, "Stroke my meat."

I eagerly reached up and took her overgrown phallus in my hand, before quickly realising I'd need two hands to encircle her girth. I marvelled at how big it was and how hard, as my hands slowly travelled its length. One of my mistress' hands had earlier dwarfed my cock. And here I needed both of mine to even begin grappling with her demonic sex. My hand bumped over several metal studs littered over her big she-dick. My hands felt hot enlarged veins pumping litres of blood up and down that enormous sausage of doom.

Even her labia lips were swollen, hanging heavily down from her monster cock-clit, almost like a set of balls to complement her shaft. Helen reached down and grabbed a tuft of my hair, gently pulling my mouth onto her cock. I hungrily opened wide has her hand moved to palm the back of my head and push me further on to her member.

I had to open as wide as I could, to fit the girth of the meat into my mouth. My wife kept me firmly in place as she slowly but deliberately thrust herself into me. Her man-shaming meat quickly filled my oral cavity as she groaned and pushed on. My gag reflex kicked in as her she-cock entered my throat. Her groaning grew louder. I could tell my gagging was massaging her member, sending vibrations of pleasure through her. She began to thrust in and out of my mouth, two hands now interlaced and holding my head securely in place to serve as a receptacle for her cock. Her groaning turned to loud animalistic grunts as drool flowed from my mouth and my eyes watered. I did my best to work her metal-studded girl cock with my tongue as the tempo of her thrusts increased and I deep throated her head. I was moaning in ecstasy and agony, lost to my conscious self, my drool mixing with her cum and flowing in big ropy threads to the ground. Moments later she burst like a dam, torrents of cum flooding from her vagina. She flexed her sex muscles so the ejaculate sprayed forward like it had come from the cock she'd built, a gallon of it, surpassing my earlier orgasm like a mighty river to a placid stream.

A minute or more later, the torrent slowed to a stop and she released me. I wiped her cum from my eyes, nose and face.

My mistress languidly stroked her still-hard member. Even her extra large hands seemed only proportional against her monster cock.

giantgirl7foot2

I could have never expected I'd like this so much. Great writing!  :wow:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Salocin27

It could be movie...!!!! Great story !