⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Married Bliss

Started by sevenpeight, November 22, 2019, 09:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuscleBuilder1



Robe45

Great story. I hope some of the great artist ive seen on this site illustrate her in all her glory.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sounder9-

Nice updating, glad to see its still up and going!

giantgirl7foot2

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sevenpeight


As my mistress made her way to the bathroom, her long dark dagger-pointed nails trailed over our nosy neighbour. I watched the electricity shoot up him. I knew the feeling intimately and envied him. He stiffened and then squirmed as the great hulking mass of the mistress disappeared around a corner. The three others at our neighbour's table looked gobsmacked.

The whole party departed soon after, with the lucky man moving with spasmodic awkwardness. I'll never know whether he came in his pants or shat them. Possibly both. Either way, he was obviously in a great deal of discomfort.

My mistress returned, still in a good mood, to find the oysters devoured. "You are a good pet" she said, trailing the back of her hand down my cheek and setting my heart beating at a hundred miles an hour. It was still racing like a freight train when a phalanx of waiters delivered our meal with military precision.

The sparkling ice mound of the oyster platter was whisked away as an array of 6 plates was laid out in front of my wife, and a single lonely plate was placed before me. The maître d' checked the oysters were to our taste as the sommelier poured further glasses of the Dom Perignon. Helen ignored both of them, her searing eyes boring into me. I managed to hold my wife's gaze as I stumbled through a confirmation to the maître d' that the oysters had been lovely. It took all my willpower to maintain my composure.

I picked up my fork and steak knife as Helen lifted the first of her mammoth steaks up with her bare hand, blood dripping freely from the hunk of meat. Opening her jaw wide, she swallowed the whole outsize steak in a single swallow. I watched in disbelief as the impressive mechanisms of my wife's jaw flexed and moved in carnivorous motion, consuming the meat. Then her other hand raised another steak and her mouth again gaped open. I was confused - she couldn't have finished the first steak at this stage. My eyes nearly popped out of my head at what happened next.

Audible gasps were heard from multiple points around the restaurant. My wife's neck began to bulge, thick ropes of muscle and ligament bulged outwards and then contracted. The second steak disappeared into Helen's maw. She was "chewing" two great slabs of meat simultaneously - one with her great, jutting, angular jaws and another with  her deformed, superhuman neck muscles. The swollen girth of the mistress'  neck flexed in rhythmic motion as it pulverised and then pushed chunks of meat down into her gut, like some sort of conveyor belt of muscle.

Having swallowed two 35 oz steaks. Helen grinned at me, blood staining her lips and teeth. "'Hand grips' are such a misnomer" she said. "They're useful for far more than just hand strength..." I groaned with desire, focusing all my energy on avoiding creating a mess in my pants.

I was agog at the thought, imagining my mistress shoving a handgrip into her gaping mouth, swallowing it into her throat. Imagining her exerting unfathomable muscle control as she watched herself in the mirror. Grunting like a beast at the effort and arousal of the grotesque shapes her mammoth neck would take on as she forced its hypertrophied muscles to repeatedly crush the hard metal and rubber of the exercise equipment. The mind-blowing effort of regurgitating it, her insane control over every aspect of her body reversing the normal human constraints of the oesophageal tract.

IAAPA

Your descriptions are incredible! I love how you describe the way she devoured her steaks. Please more on this amazing dinner scene! K++
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

Absolutely love the descriptions of, well, everything! Incredible writing and I'm always excited to find a new part!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sevenpeight

 Thanks guys!


Her voice snapped me out of my reverie.  "Eat up pet, you don't want to keep me waiting too long for my dessert..." Helen took a swig of her champagne, draining the flute in one motion. Veins redoubled across her forearms, her forehead vein becoming still more prominent, pulsing thick and blue, writhing within its tight confines. New veins crawled out of my mistress' bodice, sped along her shoulders and around her lats, shot up her neck and colonised her monster jaws.

I nearly swooned at the sight. Focusing, I quickly ripped into my 11 oz steak. Helen continued to grin as she repeated the awesome and disconcerting feat of gorging on massive hunks of meat with her neck and jaw at the same time. Now her hypertrophied jaws were pumped to newly gruesome proportions. Blood bathed her shining teeth as she devoured the iron and protein, relishing the coppery tang of the blood, swallowing it like a python digesting a feast.

We finished our main courses nearly simultaneously, my wife having consumed 21 times as much meat as I had. She wiped her mouth with the napkin leaving a lurid smear of crimson across the white cloth.

Our coffee was served with petit fours and  my mistress uncharacteristically took one. "A little extra fuel," she smiled, "besides, I've noticed how much you've been enjoying my vascularity." Her prehensile studded tongue snaked out from between her thick dark lips, wrapped itself around a caramel and dragged the sweet into her wet mouth. Moments later, Helen's vascularity exploded to a level I'd never seen before. A tangled web of angry blue veins pulsed furiously across every exposed stretch of slick, taut skin — a layer of bloated blood vessels riding on surging seas of muscle.

Jeremy Lightning

Really love reading your incredibly imaginative descriptions, especially concerning muscle where there shouldn't be, her face, her tongue. I also really loved how she was able to eat 6 huge, 2 pound steaks by the time that he ate one 11oz steak. I would love to see more of her jaw flexing and the strength that she has in her tongue. I look forward to more soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

M7

Amazing writing. Love the description of her jaw muscles. You sure have a way of setting a scene! Keep up the great work. Karma

sevenpeight

Thanks again :) Always trying to improve. A short one today, to keep the ball rolling:

I moaned involuntarily, squirming in my seat. Helen called for the bill and paid it. "Come pet," she said, ascending to her full imperious height. I jumped to her side, excited to grope her enormous mounds of rock-hard arm meat once again, spreading my hand as broadly as possible to feel as much of the colossal innermost biceps head as I could, running my fingertips over the riot of sinuous garden-hose veins.

Every set of eyes in the room was on us as we left. My goddess' legs burst forth in a hypnotic alternating rhythm from the thick drapes of her gown. Great surging masses like icebergs suddenly emerging from a fog, terrible and dangerous, cliffs of muscle consuming her overshadowed knees.

I lifted my other hand to her giant arm, becoming increasingly agitated by her steroid-infused pheromones. I fondled the sharp peaks of her gargantuan biceps with my free hand while shimmying back the other hand, still linked in her arm, caressing and kneading her oversized triceps. Every feathered detail was larger than life and defined to a shocking degree.

Now that we were leaving, some of the more enterprising or eager diners had pulled out their phones and were surreptitiously videoing the monstrous beauty cutting a swathe through the room. Outside, the paparazzi were evidently ready too, coiled tightly in anticipation. The very swinging open of the doors unleashed a barrage of quiet shutter whirls and clicks as lenses zoomed and focused.

Sounder9-

A good update, the descriptions are great they really put you in the scene!

sevenpeight

We climbed into our waiting Humvee and settled into its cloistered interior to be whisked home in peace. Helen clipped a cigar. Soon, its sweet-scented smoke wafted around us. Helen didn't usually smoke, but she puffed on that cigar like a boss. As she held it between her teeth, her big strong hand gently pressured my mouth open and she blew a thick cloud of the smoke into me before clamping her hand over both nose and mouth, causing me to have a short, violent, coughing fit. She smiled at me with those dazzling teeth.

"Did you like that, boy?" She asked.
"Yes Goddess!" I answered eagerly.
"Why did you like it?" She asked.
"I love it when you display your superiority. When you give me a taste of your power. When you put me in my place. I exult in the luxury of your sublime being!"

The adulation was turning her on. Her already-prominent nipples hardened and tented the heavy fabric of her bodice, their astonishing length matched by their outrageous girth. She ran her sharp nails softly over my neck, toyed with my ear and my chin. The playful movements caused the dense, intricately carved tendons and muscles of her forearm to jump and ripple with restrained power.

As we arrived home, my Goddess swept me up in her arms and carried me inside. I was like a blushing bridegroom in her superhuman arms. My heart pounded hard in my chest. I revelled in the feelings that she unleashed in me — being chosen and special, profoundly safe from the world at large, consumed by desire to please my goddess, sexually aroused, devoted, yearning for approval.

My fingers grasped at her mutant pumpkin shoulder, bigger than my head, hideously deformed, deliciously striated, its feathered muscles bursting at the seams. Her stretched-thin skin slipped over the great muscle heads as I pawed at her. I could feel the throbbing of her bloated veins.

The fat cigar smouldered away mere inches from me as its bitter sweet aroma mixed with the rich scent of my mistress' testosterone-laden sweat. We reached the bedroom and Helen stubbed the cigar out before lowering me gently to my knees in front of her gargantuan form. I was eye-height with her elusive knees, which were still swallowed by the deep dark shadows cast by her monstrous quadriceps, each the size of my torso. Lower down, freakishly large and dangerously cut diamonds of calf muscle protruded ominously from behind long hard shins.

giantgirl7foot2

Love how over the top this story is! Every chapter again is a pleasure to read! Hope you keep it up!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sevenpeight

Over the top you say...

"Undress," my muscular wife whispered huskily. I hastened to comply and returned to my position of supplication before her. My phallus was full and hard, twitching with tortured excitement.

I looked up, trying to calm my shallow, shaky breathing. Her heavyset meat wings were fully unfurled, blocking most of the light in the room. With a few deft movements, she undid clasps in her belt and choker. Her heavy flowing gown dramatically fell away, uncovering a monument to hyper-muscularity. She was yoked to a degree never before seen. I began to quiver with excitement and fear. Before the reveal, my eyes had hungrily eaten up the tangle of veins covering her arms, shoulders, neck and legs. And now that more of my mistress was revealed, I could feast upon the messy riot of vascularity colonising the insane hulking mass of every part of her body. It was an otherworldly visage, muscle and blood, pumping and writhing, trembling with power.

And then my eyes were drawn to a glint of metal. It was almost buried, below a rugged 12 pack gut that heaved with the masses of raw red meat she had inhaled a short while ago. Below that Herculean mass, between the twin aggregations of bulging muscular thigh meat, lay a structure like a convex shield, garden-hose veins radiating from it.

I puzzled at it a while as Helen's black-taloned hand rubbed the metallic device. Then my eyes widened with recognition. It was a cod piece. Helen smiled. "Old fashioned," my wife said purred, "but very effective." I continued to stare as my brain engaged. This was why I hadn't seen my mistress's increasingly conspicuous bulge tonight, even when she'd seemed the most turned on. She'd outdone my jockstrap.

Suddenly, Helen yanked at the metal, which shrieked in protest as it was torn away. My goddess' caged member burst forth, springing free of its metallic cage. I gasped in shock.

My mistress bore down in a terrifying most-muscular metamorphosis. Massive slabs of shoulder meat leapt from her frame and hungrily gobbled up her thick neck. 28-inch biceps burst into shredded glory. Dense waves of pec muscle surged and solidified into granite blocks framing a 8 inch-deep canyon of muscle cleavage. Lats bulged out obscenely, crowding her gargantuan arms. Her armour-plated midsection erupted into brutally cut definition. And simultaneously with this mind-bending display of hyper-charged muscular beastliness, Helen thrust her hips, propelling forward her gargantuan clit meat, swollen to a degree I'd never seen before, ramrod erect, outrageous in size. It was an engorged monster of a cock. Most incredibly, it was now covered in a constellation of metallic piercings and overrun by throbbing veins. 

"Cum!" She thundered. My cock erupted like a firehose, great spasms of cum bursting forth. I rocked forward, nearly toppling over before my orgasm finally subsided. It was the most intense orgasmic release of my life, and as I spent myself, I passed out, my vision quickly fading as I lurched to one side and fell over. I can't have been out for long, and I woke to find my mistress staring at me impassively, her hands now on her hips, but her physique still unbelievably jacked in an enduring flex. Both my mistress and I were covered in copious amounts of cum, as was the floor between us. I awoke still rock hard.