Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hat tip to all the writers here

Started by tarzan7, June 05, 2020, 06:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarzan7

No story here, just a tip of the cap to all the short story writers here. The "Muscular Women Fiction" page is one I never really visited in the four or five years I found this site. Based on Covid-19 and the state of the world - and wanting to escape from day to day news - I began reading. It has been an education.

Some are way, way out there: incest, the whole "futa" thing (I hardly knew what that meant!), etc., etc. Some are very realistic with great character development, so good in fact I wanted more and more chapters. Others got me so involved I've been annoyed at some of the characters. That's good writing. The one thing all these stories have is the passion of their authors, and by the responses, the passion of their readers.

I did write just one and posted it here, combining the qualities of two ladies I met in the session world, embellished the characters, and it got a pretty good response. But my contribution was a bit more conventional and less epic than many others I've read.

So, you fellow writers out there, thanks for the stories especially during tough times like these. And keep writing!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

Thank you very much. I appreciate it a lot!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Strongwood

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No story here, just a tip of the cap to all the short story writers here. The "Muscular Women Fiction" page is one I never really visited in the four or five years I found this site. Based on Covid-19 and the state of the world - and wanting to escape from day to day news - I began reading. It has been an education.

Some are way, way out there: incest, the whole "futa" thing (I hardly knew what that meant!), etc., etc. Some are very realistic with great character development, so good in fact I wanted more and more chapters. Others got me so involved I've been annoyed at some of the characters. That's good writing. The one thing all these stories have is the passion of their authors, and by the responses, the passion of their readers.

I did write just one and posted it here, combining the qualities of two ladies I met in the session world, embellished the characters, and it got a pretty good response. But my contribution was a bit more conventional and less epic than many others I've read.

So, you fellow writers out there, thanks for the stories especially during tough times like these. And keep writing!

Tarzan7 I went back a couple of pages and did not see your story. Wouldnt mind checking it out.

I've had the idea of a story rolling around in my head for a week or so, maybe you will inspire me to actually write it

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No story here, just a tip of the cap to all the short story writers here. The "Muscular Women Fiction" page is one I never really visited in the four or five years I found this site. Based on Covid-19 and the state of the world - and wanting to escape from day to day news - I began reading. It has been an education.

Some are way, way out there: incest, the whole "futa" thing (I hardly knew what that meant!), etc., etc. Some are very realistic with great character development, so good in fact I wanted more and more chapters. Others got me so involved I've been annoyed at some of the characters. That's good writing. The one thing all these stories have is the passion of their authors, and by the responses, the passion of their readers.

I did write just one and posted it here, combining the qualities of two ladies I met in the session world, embellished the characters, and it got a pretty good response. But my contribution was a bit more conventional and less epic than many others I've read.

So, you fellow writers out there, thanks for the stories especially during tough times like these. And keep writing!

Tarzan7 I went back a couple of pages and did not see your story. Wouldnt mind checking it out.

I've had the idea of a story rolling around in my head for a week or so, maybe you will inspire me to actually write it
My contribution is, "Just For A Cup of Coffee" that I posted in late April. Here's the link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fp909

we appreciate it! it's not the most "rewarding" of formats--things can often take a while to write, and they take awhile for you to read, while videos and photos are quick to find and easy to appreciate. And sometimes a really good story just stops and that's it. But it's nice to contribute a little bit to the sphere although I usually have gone the more unrealistic route. I do think it's time to revisit my roots and stick to the grounded stuff for a while.

jhunter

I wonder if there is a post thread that adds hint on hint for stories. People could always use a reference. Keep up the suggestions. Who knows? Maybe you will get more to pitch in.