⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Feminox: Another Health Food Store

Started by FemaleMuscleStories, November 17, 2019, 02:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemaleMuscleStories

Feminox: Another Health Food Store - Chapter 3

----

As I got to the workbench, my entire body was shaking, tingling and sweating with anticipation and nervousness. I could feel this huge lump in my stomach full of excitement. I was about ready to transform, I was going to become another woman in a matter of moments with the help of a few "magic pills" I thought... but not just any woman, a powerful, muscular woman.

As I stood there in front of the work bench with my hands trembling, the jar of Feminox right in front of me, my daughter stood next to me, her mass was imposing, and the combination of her sweat, her sex and the perfume she had been wearing was an erotic odor that smelled completely like a mixture of strength and sensuality.
I reached to the jar and pulled out a pill and stared at it with an inquisitive look, wondering to myself how this little pill could make me become so much more. As I set the pill back, I looked at my daughter, and asked her how many, she quickly told me, "take 4 mom" with an assertive voice. As my hand shook nervously, and my right hand grabbed a bottle of water sitting on the bench, I placed the pills in my mouth. I then grabbed the bottle of water, twisting off the top and drank it, washing the pills down my throat as anticipation overwhelmed me...

As I stepped back from the workbench, my  daughter was smiling, and as I looked at her, I began to feel a sense of something rising within me from my core. I began to feel it, just then my nipples became bigger, harder and more erect than they had ever been, I  felt this pulsing sensation as  I began to get hot, as I looked at my left forearm, I watched in amazement as a network of veins became promenant as the muscles writhed beneath them, a huge vein began to appear trailing up my arm as I felt my biceps becoming bigger, I felt my entire body growing and swelling with strength. As this wave of power hit me, I moaned and grunted erotically as this was causing me to have an orgasm.

I could feel strength filling my body, I looked down as my chest was becoming bigger, heaving and stretching my shirt across my upper body, I felt my bra digging in against my forming wings, getting tighter and tighter across my breasts from my swelling back and pec muscles as I felt them growing, becoming thicker and increasingly more and more massive.

Just then I felt the clasp of my bra break as the onslaught of my growing lat muscles were to much for it to handle as my thickening back was filling up every inch of my now overstretched t-shirt. My body was covered in sweat as the t-shirt I was wearing was holding on for dear life. I looked at my left bicep, and as I began to curl it, I watched in disbelief as the sleeve began ripping and tearing apart as a huge, vein covered bicep pushed its way through the fabric. As I marveled at my throbbing bicep, and could feel the strength  pulsing through it, I could feel my entire upper body growing, muscle was forming all over my once scrawny body.

I felt like a wild animal about to be unleashed! I raised both my growing arms and howled and grunted with pleasure as I went into a huge most muscular pose as this felt like it was necessary! As I did this, this only fueled the growth, my  huge back piled on more and more muscle mass as the shoulder seams of my t-shirt  ripped apart, my other sleve tore to pieces as the collar snapped and  the shirt began tearing open right down the front of my chest exposing huge, ripped and striated pecs with veins throbbing outward from the valley of muscle cleavage that was developing, thickening and erupting all over my hulking body.

As I growled and grunted, howling like an unleashed  wild animal, I felt my tattered t-shirt give up even more as a large rip tore down the back as the muscles that were continuing to grow weren't meant to be covered by clothing. I felt like I was becoming a Goddess as my body transformed. I grabbed what was left of my t-shirt and bra, ripping it from my body like it was effortless and tossing it to the ground.

As I stood there, my upper body slick with sweat, veins pulsing and pumping blood to my growing muscles,  I turned my attention to my growing legs, huge quads were forming as I felt the power wheling in them. As my legs were erupting into huge pillars of power, my favorite pair of yoga shorts were holding on for dear life. Then with one massive flex, tensing my legs, the growth accelerated as two huge quads tore through the fabric that had been stretched to the limit. As those massive torn holes appeared, I grabbed the waistband with my left hand and completely ripped my yoga shorts from my legs.

I could still feel the growth pulsing through my body, and as my quads and calves grew beyond the size of any bodybuilder in the world, I looked over at myself in an old dirty mirror that was on the wall... I looked like a freak, I was huge, disgustingly muscular yet so incredibly sexy at the same time. Down to just my thong,  I watched as my body continued to pile on muscle. I was even more massive than my daughter.  Just then, I felt my body shudder a bit as I was horny,  and as I brought my hands up to my huge nipples and fondled my tits, pulling and pinching my nipples, I felt my growth coming to a head... as my body expanded one last time, I went into another huge most muscular pose as sweat covered my skin, veins as thick as garden hoses pulsed and the muscles grew... as I held the flex, grunting and moaning, I felt my pussy, which was throbbing for release, as a title wave let loose and I had the greatest orgasm in my entire life. Between the orgasm and my muscles pumpin' I wasn't even tired. I felt like a tank, indestructible and powerful.

I stood there, my massive legs so big they were fighting for room against each other, my back so wide my arms were pushed out to a 45 degree angle. My big DD breasts stood perky and full atop my massive chest muscles.  I looked over at my daughter, who was  massively muscular herself now, and she was completely wide eyed and her mouth was open  and shocked at watching her mother transform into a hulking Muscle Goddess like herself, and while Jennifer was big, I had eclipsed her in overall size and muscle mass.

Everywhere I looked, I reveled in what I saw. huge, hulking muscles covered in freaky veins that spread out like a roadmap with striations covering every inch of my body. It was unreal. And with the slightest twitch or move, my muscles would flex and swell. I could feel them though, the power that they possessed. I knew I was strong, and like my daughter did, it was time for a test of my own.

----

End Chapter 3


ArkhamAsylum

 Great work. Looking forward tot the rest of this amazing story. :clap:

rodman

 :bravo: :rock: Another awesome chapter. Thanks, More Karma (applause) points for you! :clap:

snaggle321

:clap:  Can't wait to see what she tests her strength on.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jaguar

Great story!  Excellent work!  I'm looking forward to more.

K++ all around!


:rock:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

derekr

Great reboot!  This was one of my favourites back in the early days of DtV

Online1138

Another awesome chapter, keep up the great work!
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Great chapter and I hope there are some more packages of Feminox left.

IBP

Such a hot growth scene. Really looking forward to seeing what the girls can do with their muscles.

ame3cv62

Love this story more please, looking forward to the sister also and maybe a few teen girls also getting into some of the action
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemaleMuscleStories

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazing story! These chpaters are awesome :rock: Can't wait for the next one.
I liked your reference about the old Feminox story
K+!!!

Thanks everyone for the great comments. I have a couple more chapters in draft right now, but due to Christmas and all, I haven't really had time to write much. But hope once everything slows down a bit, I can get the upcoming chapters finished and online soon!

FemaleMuscleStories

Feminox: Another Health Food Store - Chapter 4

----

As I stood there, reveling at how I was feeling while continueing to look over my musclebound body, I was still shocked at what had just happened to me. In a matter of moments, I went from an average housewife to becoming an overly developed female bodybuilder with the muscularity and strength of the strongest and most muscular men in the world.

Wanting to test my new found strength as I had watched my daughter do just moments ago when she ripped the huge freezer door off its hinges and then proceeded to bend it in half, I was feeling immense, with power just aching to be released and these new muscles wanting a workout. As I glanced around the warehouse, looking for an item to "play with", all of a sudden Jennifer and I heard the big metal warehouse door open bringing us both out of our muscle induced thoughts.

As we both turned around in shock to see who was entering, it was my husband Jeff! He wasn't paying attention yet and was talking on the phone and trying to close the door back shut, but as he turned to look up at us, he  went into a state of shock. He froze right where he was standing as he dropped his cell phone and his mouth went wide open with shock at what he saw.

As Jeff stared at the two of us, all I could say was "Hi honey!" and Jennifer said "Hi Daddy!" waving her hand a little at him.

As both Jennifer and I stood there, our hugely musclebound overly developed bodies bulging and covered in sweat, looking absolutely immense and intimidating, Jeff just continued to stare in shock. "T...T...Tr... Trac... Tracey..." as he mumbled a bit, with a look of confusion and disbelief overcoming his face. "J... Jenn... Jennifer?" as he said quizzically looking at our daughter who was standing next to me, her face still the same, but now possessing a body stronger and more muscular than the biggest male bodybuilders in the world. "W... W... What... H...H... How... How..." as Jeff continued to studder with his words from the sight he was seeing.

As Jennifer and I stood there, our huge lats pushing up our arms in a 45 degree angle, I licked my lips a bit as I looked at my husband, and without saying a word, I began flexing downward, bringing my clenched fists together  as I powered my upper body into a massive most muscular pose. As I bore down with more and more strength and I flexed harder and harder, my entire body began swelling, more and more veins, feeding my huge muscles, snaked over and covered every inch of my arms, delts, pecs, neck as striations and muscle mass that the world has never seen before on a woman glowed from my sweat covered skin. As I began grunting and holding the pose, my entire body bulging and twitching, Jeff just stared in amazement.

As I released the huge flex, my body looked even bigger from the sudden pump from the display I just performed. I sexily swaggered over to Jeff, who was just standing there looking at me, not sure how to respond or what to say. As I approached him, I thrust out my huge DD tits that were riding on my thick plates of pec muscle. My nipples were rock hard and thick as well.

As Jeff surveyed my body, I sexily said to him" wanna touch me?" as Jeff just shook his head slowly, as he continued to slowly gaze over my new body. Jeff timidly brought his hands up to my immense chest and tits. As his fingers and the palms of his hands roamed over my sweaty muscles and then grazed over my hard nipples, I felt a huge jolt of pleasure begin to spread through my body.

I moved one of my hands down to Jeff's crotch and grabbed his cock... "mmmm... he's rock hard" as I purred to myself as I  gripped his manhood through his black slacks and stroked him. I leaned in and sexily whispered in his ear "like what you see honey?" as my chest heaved and I felt him get even thicker and harder. Just then I felt Jeff's cock twitching in his pants as I stroked and gripped him even more. "oh... oh... oh my... oh my... god..." as Jeff was talking as I felt his cock release it's load.

"Honey... hon... what... what... " Jeff continued to talk, as I brought a finger to his lips and said "ssshhh..."

As Jeff tried to compose himself, looking at my freaky physique, "The heating... heating and... and... air guys... are on... on... there way over here... to... to... replace the... broken... air-conditioning... unit...". "God... god... you look... look... amazing..." as Jeff said with a smile. "You approve?" I said back to him. "Wow... how... how... did.. this happen?" as he shook his head slowly in approval at my question. "You like your wify's big, huge, sexy muscles Jeffy?" I said acting all innocent and with a naughty girly voice. As Jeff just continued to nod his head in approval and shock, all of a sudden we heard a huge knock on the back door of the warehouse.

"That... that's the... guys... the... the A/C guys..." as Jeff said gulping as he continued to stare at me.

Turning around, I intentionally put my hands on my hips and spread my massive lats as I felt Jeff's eyes roam all over my back and at my huge globes of muscular ass meat that looked like bowling balls stuffed under my skin, but with freaky striations and two huge muscular dimples.

Another large knock and pounding on the door came, and I began walking towards the back of the building as Jennifer did the same. As we got to the garage door, I pulled the chain and the door began opening. I remembered how hard that had been for me to open previously, but now, I had done it with ease.

As the afternoon daylight began appearing, Jeff walked up next to me and there were two men from the HVAC company. As the door opened and the men could see the three of us standing there, right away they looked over at the two big musclebound women. "Hi... hi... we...we're from..." as the younger of the two said and I finished "from the A/C company..." and as the guy just stared and replied "yes..." with a huge gulp.

Trying to relieve the awkward moment, Jeff said, "this is my wife Tracey and my daughter... my daughter, Jennifer" as the guy just looked on. "Both of them... well, are, they are ... bodybuilders" as Jeff tried to continue explaining the two muscular women that stood next to him. "Heck, I'd say so!" as the HVAC guy said. "It's been so hot in here, that we were working around here not wearing much..." I added to the conversation.

"I'm Jack" as the younger guy came up to Jeff and introduced himself. "I was told the unit here is really old and doesn't work, we have the new one on the truck" as he continued. "Sounds good" Jeff said. As Jack looked over at the huge old HVAC unit, he said "wow", seeing just how massive it was. "This is a serious old unit, for refridgeration warehouses, not a warehouse/building of this size!" As he looked at the unit, eyeing it, "I'm not sure if we will be able to haul this outta here, I don't think our forklift is big enough to handle a unit this size, let alone move it."

As I heard him say this, I clentched my fists and tensed my muscles a bit, thinking and dreaming of testing them. I looked over at Jennifer who I could tell was thinking the same. But just then, Jeff spoke up and said "well guys, give it a try, and if not, we can reschedule the install and removal for another day."

As Jack looked on, continuely glancing at the two topless musclebound babes standing in the doorway watching, he and his partner unhooked the old A/C unit from the building. As Jack looked up, "Kevin is going to get the forklift off the truck and we'll see if we can move this outta the way so at least we can get the new unit up and running for you today."

As Kevin brought the fork truck around, it was a small truck, not a big industrial truck that would be needed. Moving the forks under the huge old unit, they wouldn't reach all the way under to get a solid lift on the A/C unit. And when Kevin pulled on the lever to tilt the forks to try and budge it, the fork truck just strained without any  ability to even move it. "Holy crap, this thing is massively heavy" Jack said, and as the two talked for a few minutes to try and figure out a plan, Kevin revved up the forktrucks engine, pulled on the lever again as the back wheels of the forktruck came off the ground. As Kevin rammed the old unit a bit to see if it would budge, he revved the engine again and pulled on the lever, but nothing. Then, as he kept straining the engine and the hydraulics of the forktruck, one of the hydraulic lines broke from the strain on the system. As hydraulic oil shot out of the line, "FUCK!" Kevin yelled...

As Jack just looked on, then looked at Jeff and said "sorry, but we're gonna have to come back another day, the other crews and the bigger lifts are all being used today..." Then as Jeff was about to respond, I cut him off, "nonsense, I'm sure Jennifer and I can handle this and help you two out today.."

"What!?!? Huh?!?!?" came from Jeff and Jack almost simultaneously. "That unit weighs nearly two tons" as Jack said. "I'm sure you gurls are strong, but I'm sure that's even to much for you! not to mention, if there were 10 more of you to help out!"

As I felt myself getting wet and aroused with the anticipation of lifting 2 tons of this old unit, I licked my lips and looked at Jennifer and said "You up for the challenge?" As Jennifer raised her arms and flexed a double bicep pose that would have brought the house down at any bodybuilding competition in the world, saying "oh yeah, mom, I think we can handle this."

"What?!?!" as Jeff said again, "You two can't handle that, the damn forktruck couldn't move it, I don't want you two hurting yourselves." But as we ignored Jeff, Jennifer and I strode towards the forktruck, which was stuck and couldn't move since the hydraulic line broke and its forks were stuck under the massive A/C unit.

Jennifer looked at me and said, "Mom, go ahead and lift up the unit and I'll pull the fork truck out from under it" as I responded with a resounding "sounds good."

As Jack, Kevin and my husband Jeff just stood there talking and not really paying attention to Jennifer and I thinking we would be unable to move it, "Ready Mom?" Jennifer said, "Ready when you are" as I responded. And with that, I squatted down and placed my delicate hands under the side of the massive A/C unit. Getting turned on even more, I began to lift upward, I began hearing the large unit creaking as I felt like explosions were going off in my muscles. I felt my body being worked for the first time, as I lifted the unit, I could feel my body getting even bigger and harder, more sweat covered my hulked out physique as I could feel the blood pumping to feed my expanding muscularity.

Grunting and growning a bit, I lifted the massive unit to my waist level as the other end was still on the ground. As Jennifer yanked the forktruck out like it was a matchbox car, she looked over at me and said "OMG! Mom! You should see yourself! You're even bigger!" Grunting through gritted teeth, I reveled in the sensation of immense strength pulsing through my body. "OMG... mmmm... this feels good" I erotically thought to myself as I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter...

"What the... Holy shit..." I heard Jeff, Jack and Kevin in amazement behind me... I could feel my back getting wider and bigger as I held the huge unit on one end. "Mom, you need some help?" I heard Jennifer say almost jokingly. "Yeah, grab the other end" I answered. As Jennifer swaggered over to the other end of the massive A/C unit, "ready mom?" I heard her say, and with that,  I heard her grunt and moan a little, knowing what she was experiencing at that point as I felt the other end begin to rise up.

As Jennifer and I held the unit, that weighed nearly 2 tons, I looked over my huge shoulder at my husband along with Jack and Kevin who all had their mouths agape and staring at us in shock. "Where you guys want this placed?" I said like it was no big deal. "Over... o... Over there... on the back... the back of the truck..." Jack responded, still in shock at what he was  witnessing. Two hugely muscular women, only wearing thongs and their sneakers were lifting a 2 ton industrial A/C unit like it was nothing.

As Jennifer and I moved the unit to the truck, each of us on one side of it, we raised the unit upward, both of us pressing the heavy unit over our heads. As we saw each other, we were both bigger than we had ever been to that point, our bodies were extremely pumped up and muscles erupted over every inch of our inhuman physiques. As we placed the huge unit on the bed of the truck, the truck groaned from the weight. "Is this where you want it?" as I looked at Jack. "Uh huh..." was all he could say.

As we walked back over to the 3 men, who were just standing there looking dumfounded, "What's the matter? You've never seen two topless muscle girls before?" Jennifer laughingly said.

"The... um... the fork... forktruck is broken..." as Jack just stared at us. "We still... still... need to... need to put...put the new... new A/C... unit... in place" as he continued to studder in shock. "Do we get a discount for helping out today?" I said jokingly... "Uh huh..." as Jack just stared at my muscularity and my tits. "Like what you see?" I said with a confident voice, and once again, "Uh huh... er, um, I mean... sorry, sorry for staring..." as he began blushing.

As Jennifer and I walked back to the truck, inspecting the new A/C unit, it was nowhere nearly as big as the old one. But due to its dimensions, the two of us would have to move it together again. Sliding it off the truck, I braced it and Jennifer grabbed the other end as the unit got near the edge of the flatbed.

"This ones not even a challenge Mom" as I heard Jennifer say. "I know, right?" I said. "That old one felt good to lift" as I continued.

As we placed the new A/C unit in place for Jack and Kevin to hook up and get running, Jack just looked at the two of us, grinning, "I don't know who you two girls are, but wow, no one's ever gonna believe this..." and then continueing "thanks for the help!" As Jennifer and I looked at each other and smiled, we both flexed a double bicep pose and said "You're welcome!"

"Alright my supergirls" as Jeff broke in with a nervous tone of voice, "You two need to get some clothes on..." trying to sound like the fact we were basically naked was no big deal, even though I knew he had no idea of what was going on, let alone how both Jennifer and I had transformed into a pair of immensely muscular  female bodybuilders.

As Jennifer turned away and began walking towards the garage door of the warehouse,  Kevin had gone to work hooking up the unit, but Jack was just kind of standing there with a nervous expression on his face... "Jenn... Jennifer..." he said as Jennifer stopped and he walked over to her. "I... I... I... don't know how... how... to say this... or... or how to ask you... but, but... you are, um, you are very  amazing.. and... and... beautiful..." as it was Jennifer's turn to blush a bit, as she put her huge arm over her chest trying to save some modesty even though Jack had just seen her lift a 2 ton industrial A/C unit and she had been topless all along. "You're probably... probably not... interested... but, but... " as Jack kept studdering as Jennifer looked at his cute face. "can... can I call... call..."as Jack gulped a bit "call you sometime? Maybe take you... take you out for dinner... dinner sometime?" As Jennifer replied "maybe... but I'm probably not the girl you think I am..." as Jennifer continued, "but, here's my number..."

As Jeff and I watched the interaction between Jennifer and Jack, I leaned and whispered in Jeff's ear "We're gonna have even more fun tonight honey..." as I heard Jeff gulp loudly!

----

End Chapter 4

FemaleMuscleStories

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope that the Feminox story goes on. This ist a really good story line with so much room for more chapters.

thanks, I'm working on the next few, so hopefully will have them up soon for everyone to read.