LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [sevenpeight] Stories~collected

Started by sevenpeight, November 22, 2010, 12:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M7

Repeated karma to you sevenpeight! And thanks for the shout out. Although I'm not into dick sized clits (I think swollen clits are really hot though!) or strap on dildos (which I've noticed a lot in your stories), I love the size, confidence and attitude of the women. The really low voices, wide jaws, big calloused hands, most muscular poses, the hot, rough sex scenes and domination. Superb muscle description as well. I wouldn't mind hearing more descriptions about the side effects (like body hair), but I'm happy to read whatever you post. Great job as usual!


phil123

I hope for more of this great story. So much potential.

Yuii-chann

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login