Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lee Keyrouz

Started by e_honda, April 25, 2024, 11:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikem2436

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I recently sessioned with her and she was amazing! She stays constantly shredded so if you follow her on insta, her recent posts are how she currently looks. I had a session with arm wrestling, muscle worship, and wrestling. She's as strong as she looks and made me feel sore the next day. Also her muscles really popped out, especially her abs. But mostly it to find a session girl who agrees to arm wrestle. Need to meet her again!

Is she still based in UK?

I am not sure.


Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I recently sessioned with her and she was amazing! She stays constantly shredded so if you follow her on insta, her recent posts are how she currently looks. I had a session with arm wrestling, muscle worship, and wrestling. She's as strong as she looks and made me feel sore the next day. Also her muscles really popped out, especially her abs. But mostly it to find a session girl who agrees to arm wrestle. Need to meet her again!
Is she still based in UK?

No. 

Shes was based in South Africa but the last year+ she has been traveling trying to figure out where to set roots.  Been looking throughout south America if I recall correctly.   But spends a good amount of time in the US.
Yo.

2ndHoodman

Update Review!

Lee is an absolutely amazing muscle goddess. She has some of the best abs I've ever seen on any woman. And her muscle stays great. She's a great accent and does great trash talk. She can definitely be dominant if that's what you like. She's got some good scissorholds and was really up for doing boxing. I think it might be a new love for her. Her muscle worship is one of the best ever and quite strong in arm wrestling. I was impressed. Make sure to contact her in advance as she tours often and could be on a flight at any time.

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Update Review!

Lee is an absolutely amazing muscle goddess. She has some of the best abs I've ever seen on any woman. And her muscle stays great. She's a great accent and does great trash talk. She can definitely be dominant if that's what you like. She's got some good scissorholds and was really up for doing boxing. I think it might be a new love for her. Her muscle worship is one of the best ever and quite strong in arm wrestling. I was impressed. Make sure to contact her in advance as she tours often and could be on a flight at any time.

Given there's a lack of clarity about her location, do you think it'd be useful if you said when and where you met her? Frankly, even just a month and continent would be enlightening to know.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Update Review!

Lee is an absolutely amazing muscle goddess. She has some of the best abs I've ever seen on any woman. And her muscle stays great. She's a great accent and does great trash talk. She can definitely be dominant if that's what you like. She's got some good scissorholds and was really up for doing boxing. I think it might be a new love for her. Her muscle worship is one of the best ever and quite strong in arm wrestling. I was impressed. Make sure to contact her in advance as she tours often and could be on a flight at any time.

Given there's a lack of clarity about her location, do you think it'd be useful if you said when and where you met her? Frankly, even just a month and continent would be enlightening to know.

Saw her in NYC early this month. And good point regarding her travels

Atmosphereman

How does the session planning go with her

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How does the session planning go with her
You email her with a request, she replies, and you go from there.
Yo.