⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

ShowUp23.com New session site

Started by mtjr287, May 20, 2019, 10:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are there girls who are not listed on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ? Is it ever worth DMing a FBB on Insta**** to see if she does sessions or would I offend her?

It think it would be in poor taste, unless she uses her IG to promote OnlyFans, cam shows or any interaction with "fans." Under those circumstances, even if she doesn't do them, she shouldn't be offended by inquiries. Session inquiries should only be in this section only and with tact. You can use forum search to see if she already has a session related thread in this section. Please don't go to her picture or video thread in other forum sections and post session inquiries or session related information.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mccarthy22

I just wish there was another NY muscle club........ even better if it was in london.......

busthemus2003

Basically we fucked the scene. I went 20 years without paying a deposit and never a problem. I turned up. She turned up. Then I had a few flaky sessions and some of the newer ones tarted asking fur deposits and after I paid pretty much turned into a shit show. I had one that took 4 years to repay the disposition so unless one of my old favourites is available I probably won't session again.