Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

ShowUp23.com New session site

Started by mtjr287, May 20, 2019, 10:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chadr90

Hi Lovefbbmega,

I have scheduled a session with Alessandra via your website, and have paid the deposit.  The session is in Miami on 11/27 at 9:00 AM.  When do I receive information about the location of the session?  Do I ever communicate dorectly with Alessandra prior to the session?  I have sent an email asking these questions, but there has been no response.  Thank you.


Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Lovefbbmega,

I have scheduled a session with Alessandra via your website, and have paid the deposit.  The session is in Miami on 11/27 at 9:00 AM.  When do I receive information about the location of the session?  Do I ever communicate dorectly with Alessandra prior to the session?  I have sent an email asking these questions, but there has been no response.  Thank you.

Hi you can DM her directly via the site. She will reply with all detail.
Thanks. For a faster answer please use the live chat box on the site.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fogonaroupa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Lovefbbmega,

I have scheduled a session with Alessandra via your website, and have paid the deposit.  The session is in Miami on 11/27 at 9:00 AM.  When do I receive information about the location of the session?  Do I ever communicate dorectly with Alessandra prior to the session?  I have sent an email asking these questions, but there has been no response.  Thank you.

Hi you can DM her directly via the site. She will reply with all detail.
Thanks. For a faster answer please use the live chat box on the site.


Hey, how was your session with Alessandra? Is she offer FS? thank you

MakeMeFly

What happened to this site? Doesn't lod for me. Thanks

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What happened to this site? Doesn't lod for me. Thanks

The promoter of that website (Lovefbbmega) and so many other projects of his, has once again reaped another authentic fiasco, and he does not learn

Dingaro

Yeah, it's a bit sad. It feels like he has OK ideas, but tries to implement them either by himself, or with very very few developers on their spare time or somesuch, without any graphic design. Which always results in very buggy, ugly services, that are OK when they work but often don't. I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt on several occasions but I always get disappointed. Unfortunately never again.

gatorvin

Pointless idea doomed to failure. I pointed that out and proved correct
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

Someone who fails to learn from his numerous mistakes.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Viper4lyfe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Lovefbbmega,

I have scheduled a session with Alessandra via your website, and have paid the deposit.  The session is in Miami on 11/27 at 9:00 AM.  When do I receive information about the location of the session?  Do I ever communicate dorectly with Alessandra prior to the session?  I have sent an email asking these questions, but there has been no response.  Thank you.

Hi you can DM her directly via the site. She will reply with all detail.
Thanks. For a faster answer please use the live chat box on the site.

Where is the site at now, meng?
A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

busthemus2003


Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks like wb270 is closed down

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks like wb270 is closed down

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
thanks, I thought I used it last about June this year? Getting message on the domain saying set up your own sites

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks like wb270 is closed down

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
thanks, I thought I used it last about June this year? Getting message on the domain saying set up your own sites

Dinosaur schmoe William "Bill" E. Burr is making fun with session lovers. Selfish old fart.

If you wonder who is Bill You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tavaresrica

Hi Chadr90,

When was the last time you were with Alessandra? How much did she charge?
Is there any posible way you could reach out through private message?

I would like so much to be with here!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Lovefbbmega,

I have scheduled a session with Alessandra via your website, and have paid the deposit.  The session is in Miami on 11/27 at 9:00 AM.  When do I receive information about the location of the session?  Do I ever communicate dorectly with Alessandra prior to the session?  I have sent an email asking these questions, but there has been no response.  Thank you.

Fancymuscles

Are there girls who are not listed on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ? Is it ever worth DMing a FBB on Insta**** to see if she does sessions or would I offend her?